It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by TwoPhish

You may want to air these views in this thread :-
» 9/11 Conspiracies » A New Enquiry into 9,11 would it work ?

No not really because there's no answer that's satisfying to me.
Like someone said already; their explanations are an insult to anyone who has at least 3 active brain cells.

I am particularly interested in Shanksville story saga though.
Someone claims this could not have been staged? Really....? Why not?
"They" were ready to stage Operation Northwood, no?

Some of you people are so incredibly naive. I know it's hard to go against a so-called government but we all must think outside the proverbial box once in a while! No! In fact, all the time. Because it's in this 'box' is how they control our thinking.
Flight 93, in my opinion was shot down.
It is also of my opinion, that all the passengers from all the air-crafts were flown to Ohio. Where are they now? Who knows. Maybe mining on the Moon for all we know. I'm just sayin'......................

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Oh for gawd sake people....the whole entire day of September 11th 2001 reeks of controversy. Why doesn't our supposed government help put things to rest? Why not? Because I really think they love a country divided.

Newsflash - the country is not divided - on this non-issue.

The wreckage in Shanksville was scattered over 8 miles. How the HELL does that happen?

It didn't. There was a report that letters and papers were found up to 8 miles away - flight 93 was carrying a mail cargo. For the most part the hard physical wreckage of Flight 93 was relatively contained.

The plane's aluminum nose in Washington, penetrated reinforced steel rings/walls of the Pentagon. How the HELL does that happen?

First the nose wasn't aluminum and secondly - two words- kinetic energy.

Two buildings crumble after being hit by planes in less than an hour in NYC. How the HELL does that happen. The third building, crumbled too just for the hell of it.

Why shouldn't buildings hit by planes "crumble"?

Nineteen men boarded 4 planes without a ONE, making it onto a passenger list. How the HELL does that happen?

It didn't, they were on the list.

C'mon government o'mine. Help me to understand these simple areas of confusion. No answer? Well then that speaks volumes then!

Here are your answers - but I have a feeling its not going to help much.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Something to keep in mind is that The Patroit Act passed overwhelmingly after 911. Before 911, it was on shaky ground to put it mildly.

Coincidence?

Only after being pressured did President Bush assemble a panel (investigative body) to look into 911. Hence, 911 Commission. The panel is now known to have ignored, refused to accept, wasn't given all the evidence or witnesses regarding 911.

Coincidence?

Don Rumsfeld, SecDef stated without a doubt while reading from a script that "the plane was shot down in PA..."

Slip of the truth?

Secretary Minetta stated in a Senate hearing that there was an order to shoot down aircraft relating to VP Dick Cheney and the conversation overheard by many on 911.

An insightful testimony into the truth is what this was. This officially conflicts statements by Bush, Cheney and a host of other bureaucratic types that state no such order was issued.

Ummm.

On the very day...the VERY day of 911 a military excersise was on going and helped to confuse the situation of the response times, emergency coordination, ATC's on 9/11. I verified this as a fact from my own sources to clear up my personal doubt after reading many reports that there were no excersises that day.

Manipulation of the facts.

95% of the wreckage recovered? Question is 95 percent of what? If the crash was so devastating then obviously all of the wreckage was not there as some of it burned up, disentegrated etc. So by the OS claim that they knew the weight of the type/model of plane that crashed is how they arrived at that is simply bunk. If all of it wasn't there then how can 95% of it be collected then? To clarify...They base this claim on 95% of the total weight of a like aircraft having been recovered. I saw that stated myself by the FBI on television and I reason that many others did as well.

Claims based in confusing and political lingo designed to aid in covering up the truth.

President Bush plainly stated he saw the first plane hit the tower BEFORE he entered the school, matter of fact there a female Lt. Colonel who now is proven to have told him prior to ever arriving at the school. Then, he changed his story to say that he first found out about the attacks while in the famous video showing Andrew Card telling him while reading books at that school.

Lie.

Why haven't any satellite photos been published showing the region/area of the attacks? There are a few but not anywhere near the number when I worked for the government I KNOW is taken on a daily basis for a variety of reasons like military, business, mapping, weather etc.

Interesting.

Why hasn't any new support of the OS been uncovered, divulged, presented to the media or the public. In contrast to the continued questions being asked & raised regarding the OS in forums like ATS as well as others? In addition the very foundation of the official story for 911 has NEVER been cemented in it's entirety. Only those who believe it are steadfast in it's completeness.

Naive', ignorance or just complacent because its easier to just believe what the government puts out and not bother to question or look at it even though its riddles with holes, lies, half truths.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Originally posted by TwoPhish
Oh for gawd sake people....the whole entire day of September 11th 2001 reeks of controversy.

The wreckage in Shanksville was scattered over 8 miles. How the HELL does that happen?

The plane's aluminum nose in Washington, penetrated reinforced steel rings/walls of the Pentagon. How the HELL does that happen?

Nineteen men boarded 4 planes without a ONE, making it onto a passenger list. How the HELL does that happen?

C'mon government o'mine. Help me to understand these simple areas of confusion. No answer? Well then that speaks volumes then!

And on to your post....

The wreckage of Flight 93 that was "scattered" was lightweight things that would blow in the wind. The more substantial items engines, fuselage pieces etc...were all located in and around the impact zone.

Flight 77's impact on the Pentagon. How do you think missiles penetrate armor? A pointed nose and a lot of speed. (Yes I am simplifying things) The Pentagon wasnt nearly the impregnable fortress you think it was. Yes, it was reinforced, but more to help resist a car bomb...not a "missile" attack (because in the end, Flight 77 was turned into a large missile by the suicide jockey in the cockpit)

Finally, the old tale that the hijackers dont show up on the passengers list. I thought we had settled that long ago. The CNN list that people get their undies in a knot over, is a list of the VICTIMS on the flights. The actual manifests (of which there are copies available online) show all of the hijackers with the exception of Hani Hanjour.

See? Explanations like this is why I don't like to talk about it with others.

Wind????? You must mean, hurricane!

I am not even going to bother with the other dribblings. Have a nice day!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Sorry, but repeating factually incorrect information isn't helpful, here (besides being off-topic too...)

The plane's aluminum nose in Washington, penetrated reinforced steel rings/walls of the Pentagon.

Wrong! Yet another misconception that is used to confuse and deflect the facts. Usually spouted by the CT websites, and completely off the mark --- but it gets the results they want.

Two buildings crumble after being hit by planes in less than an hour in NYC. How the HELL does that happen. The third building, crumbled too just for the hell of it.

Sigh. Structural damage. Followed by un-fought out of control fires.

Just another one of those internet memes. Not true, but still used by CT sites because it gets people to visit, and buy stuff.

Sheesh. Again, sloppy use of the word "wreckage" and an image is formed in a person's mind. THAT tactic is common from the "Truthers" sites, because while technically true that "wreckage" was scattered, what they DON'T want to say (because it doesn't sound as good) is that the debris found that far away was very, very light. Light enough to carry with the breeze.

BIG explosion. Force directed upwards and outwards.

Paper, foam insulation, etc...shot up fairly high.

Wind blows.

Result? Yes, the term "wreckage" is apt, since the material was ON and IN the airplane, and is therefore part of the "wreckage", but that word leaves a visual mind impression that's INTENDED as subtle innuendo.

This has been covered SO MANY times: IF a Boeing 757 had been shot down as it flew along, there would be MORE very large pieces recovered, over a MUCH wider area, more than the measly eight miles. BIG pieces, miles apart from each other, not just the light debris.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Something to keep in mind is that The Patroit Act passed overwhelmingly after 911. Before 911, it was on shaky ground to put it mildly.

Coincidence?

Only after being pressured did President Bush assemble a panel (investigative body) to look into 911. Hence, 911 Commission. The panel is now known to have ignored, refused to accept, wasn't given all the evidence or witnesses regarding 911.

Coincidence?

Don Rumsfeld, SecDef stated without a doubt while reading from a script that "the plane was shot down in PA..."

Slip of the truth?

Secretary Minetta stated in a Senate hearing that there was an order to shoot down aircraft relating to VP Dick Cheney and the conversation overheard by many on 911.

An insightful testimony into the truth is what this was. This officially conflicts statements by Bush, Cheney and a host of other bureaucratic types that state no such order was issued.

Ummm.

On the very day...the VERY day of 911 a military excersise was on going and helped to confuse the situation of the response times, emergency coordination, ATC's on 9/11. I verified this as a fact from my own sources to clear up my personal doubt after reading many reports that there were no excersises that day.

Manipulation of the facts.

95% of the wreckage recovered? Question is 95 percent of what? If the crash was so devastating then obviously all of the wreckage was not there as some of it burned up, disentegrated etc. So by the OS claim that they knew the weight of the type/model of plane that crashed is how they arrived at that is simply bunk. If all of it wasn't there then how can 95% of it be collected then? To clarify...They base this claim on 95% of the total weight of a like aircraft having been recovered. I saw that stated myself by the FBI on television and I reason that many others did as well.

Claims based in confusing and political lingo designed to aid in covering up the truth.

President Bush plainly stated he saw the first plane hit the tower BEFORE he entered the school, matter of fact there a female Lt. Colonel who now is proven to have told him prior to ever arriving at the school. Then, he changed his story to say that he first found out about the attacks while in the famous video showing Andrew Card telling him while reading books at that school.

Lie.

Why haven't any satellite photos been published showing the region/area of the attacks? There are a few but not anywhere near the number when I worked for the government I KNOW is taken on a daily basis for a variety of reasons like military, business, mapping, weather etc.

Interesting.

Why hasn't any new support of the OS been uncovered, divulged, presented to the media or the public. In contrast to the continued questions being asked & raised regarding the OS in forums like ATS as well as others? In addition the very foundation of the official story for 911 has NEVER been cemented in it's entirety. Only those who believe it are steadfast in it's completeness.

Naive', ignorance or just complacent because its easier to just believe what the government puts out and not bother to question or look at it even though its riddles with holes, lies, half truths.

I concur.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If you willingly choose to remain ignorant of the facts, that is your decision. I think I will stick with the truth. Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

If you willingly choose to remain ignorant of the facts, that is your decision. I think I will stick with the truth. Have a nice day.

I am not ignorant to the facts rather......very AWARE of what they're spoon-feeding me as 'facts'.

I don't know where you were on 9-11-01 or how old you are/were but.............I was VERY awake and aware of the goings on that day as I lived in NY at the time.

They said "bombs" in reference to WTCs
They said "shot down" in reference to Shanksville
They said "Missile" in reference to Washington DC.
They said "Terrorists" (Osama Bin Laden) within the first hour of that horror day without a shed of proof!
You mean THOSE facts????

Yeah.
"Facts" change as do the years!

This was an inside job and no one, no how, no where is going to change my mind. Hey listen, I don't like thinking like this. I don't like Sheeple saying I am a conspiracy theorist. I don't like believing in alien abductions either but hey.............at least I am true to myself!
I just hope one day I'll be able to say "See! I f'n told you all so"

Case closed!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This was an inside job and no one, no how, no where is going to change my mind.

Thank you for illustrating my point.

To answer your questions. On 9/11/01, I was 31 years old, 14 year veteran of the US military. And yes, my first thought that day, prior to listening to any media coverage was Osama and his merry Muslims.

You see, I spent (still spending) a large portion of my life dealing with the Middle East and all its attendant issues, so I was WELL aware of Osama long before that day. I also knew just how easy our laws/rules made it for someone to attack us as easily as they did. But go ahead....keep sticking your head in the sand of the "inside job". I am sure its warm and cozy there.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Not to mention, the rise of the Taliban was widely reported, as well.

Remember the destroying of archeological sites in the ME??

Muslim extremism was no secret.

The connections to be made were obvious.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The point of my previous post was to show that the U.S.A. and it's government is capable of travesties against enemies as well as it's own people. I usually stop reading a post when people start talking about dis-info agents etc, but I really have to wonder sometimes if they don't exist in droves on this forum.

By bringing up this point, why is it my responsibility to speculate on why certain targets were chosen, or allowed to happen, and others were not?

Cellphones:
Cell Phones

IF ANYONE believes that a passport of the HIJACKER was found on a NY City street within a few hours after the plane exploded into the building, I would like to sell you Central Park.

Ridiculous. It defies any logic that this could happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

This was an inside job and no one, no how, no where is going to change my mind.

Thank you for illustrating my point.

To answer your questions. On 9/11/01, I was 31 years old, 14 year veteran of the US military. And yes, my first thought that day, prior to listening to any media coverage was Osama and his merry Muslims.

You see, I spent (still spending) a large portion of my life dealing with the Middle East and all its attendant issues, so I was WELL aware of Osama long before that day. I also knew just how easy our laws/rules made it for someone to attack us as easily as they did. But go ahead....keep sticking your head in the sand of the "inside job". I am sure its warm and cozy there.

Most people who served in the military have the hardest time 'thinking outside the box".
After all, you were dutiful, you took orders, you obeyed, you killed on command and you didn't ask questions.

My heart goes out to people like you!

[edit on 4-1-2010 by TwoPhish]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

And you continue to listen to the disinfo of the "truthers" Why is that? The cell phone issue is a dead issue...since the majority of the calls were made from AIRFONES...not cell phones.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Most people who served in the military have the hardest time 'thinking outside the box".

Typical arrogance from someone who has never served. We were trained to think outside the box. By and large, most of the men and women I have served with have been much more inquisitive about the world than civilians tend to be.

Going into something blind is normally the fastest way to get killed. No thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That's not true.

Show me the link to the breakdown of who called from what.

reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

[edit on 4-1-2010 by brocket99]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I would like to add that the majority of people who enter the military have no other options. Very few choose it as their first career choice, usually it is their only choice.

They had enough trouble thinking INSIDE the box, which leads to either a job at McDonalds, unemployment, or the military.

The indoctrination process of the military will certainly skew an idea of thinking outside the box.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
First the nose wasn't aluminum and secondly - two words- kinetic energy.

The nose is made of composite and would have been destroyed on impact. The rest of the cockpit is thin aluminum and would not have made it that far through a reinforced wall and collumns no matter how much kinetic energy you try to come up with.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Roger, that has been gone over again and again and again.

Anyway, though --- this has WHAT again to do with UA93?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

Records involving Todd Beamers call to GTE (airfone) operator Lisa Jefferson...(including the transcript of a call from Lisa Beamer to Ms Jefferson a few days after...)

911myths.com...

More records on Airfone calls that day..

911myths.com...:Team7_Box13_FlightCallNotes302s.pdf

Yet even more records of the Airfone calls that day, including Barbara Olson's phone call...PLUS the conclusion by the FBI that four of the "unknown" calls made from Flight 77 were from Barbara

911myths.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99
I would like to add that the majority of people who enter the military have no other options. Very few choose it as their first career choice, usually it is their only choice.

They had enough trouble thinking INSIDE the box, which leads to either a job at McDonalds, unemployment, or the military.

The indoctrination process of the military will certainly skew an idea of thinking outside the box.

More garbage from someone who really doesnt know what they are talking about. For some..it is the only choice...for some...

For many I have served with, it was only one of many choices. Seeing life outside the US before college, wanting to serve our country......

I turned down the opportunity to attend college right out of high school (to the extreme consternation of the counselors)

It is in no way the "dead end" or "only" decision that you are trying to suggest it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join