It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

So, your source told you that the C-130 saw it all huh?

I didn't say that nor implied thats where I got the information from regarding the military plane. Again, you types speaking for those you have no business doing so in an attempt to continue your spin machine.

A military plane flew over WTC impact area was clearly seen on tv around the world on 911.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

The aircraft that spotted the "black smoke" was an unarmed Air National Guard cargo plane that also had seen American 77 crash into the Pentagon 26 minutes earlier. After being diverted to track American 77, the cargo plane had resumed its flight to Minnesota and saw the smoke from the crash of United 93, less than two minutes after the plane went down.
source: NPR Radio

Just happened to be the SAME plane that was watching the aircraft strike the WTC? Monitoring sounds more like it. Ensuring that all went as planned.

Oh Oh oH, wait! They said it was a lear jet though right? Or was it a military transport plane? See the OS (optional Scenario) playing into effect here?

Is this a crash site or a burn pit? Link Here

This is your post. You quote a NPR article speaking about the C-130 seeing both Flight 77 and Flight 93. The first line you type says...

"Just happened to be the SAME plane that was watching the aircraft strike the WTC?"

I asked you where you got the idea that that the C-130 has seen it all that day and you replied your sources. Which would mean that your sources told you that the C-130 saw the WTC strike, Flight 77 and Flight 93.

Which would mean your sources arent worth squat.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well ya know what? If I had George F-ing Bush on hidden video tape saying he and Cheney planned the whole damn thing, your dumb-ass still would argue against it. So...do I care what you think?

HELL NO.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

My, my, you get quite testy when someone points out you do not know what you are talking about. I cannot help that you got confused, but dont get mad at me when I point it out to you.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

A military plane flew over WTC impact area was clearly seen on tv around the world on 911.

I only get annoyed when talking about the fallacies of 911 with someone like yourself who makes things up (as you admitted) and does not understand what they read. There is a major difference between reading and reading comprehension. The latter would suit you well.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Okay, so I made it up.

Yes, you make up lies because you cannot prop up your OS lies any longer.
It is apparent that the truth is the last thing on your agenda.

I will take my issues up with like-minded individuals who have a real interest in having an adult discussion into uncovering the truth.

BTW a different of opinions is always welcome But, lies are unacceptable

[edit on 2-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

"Just happened to be the SAME plane that was watching the aircraft strike the WTC?"

Thats supposed to be Pentagon NOT WTC.

Oh, I can claim a typo
Just like the OS'ers

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
OK, back on topic:

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

11 pages now. Should have been answered on page 1 if it really happened.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The OS believers will not answer your question do to so much disinformation they have spun.
1. There is information that the plane wreckage was scattered in eight miles in every direction.
2. Then there is information that the plane buried it’s self into the hole.

3. Now, we have eyewitness accounts as of seeing the plane miles away pass the crash scene still flying.

I would go with number three because under the FOIA there is a record that proves number three.

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar

pilotsfor911truth.org...

There was no plane crash the government has lied and staged this event. Those airplane parts you see in those photos could have been taken anywhere at any time or at any airplane bone yard.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The aircraft that spotted the "black smoke" was the same unarmed Air National Guard cargo plane that had seen American 77 crash into the Pentagon 27 minutes earlier. It had resumed its flight to Minnesota and saw the smoke from the crash of United 93, less than two minutes after the plane went down. At 10:17, the Command Center advised headquarters of its conclusion that United 93 had indeed crashed.

- 911 Commission Report aka "OS"

Coincidence? One military plane in which many believe was the same one that was photographed flying over NYC while the fires were still burning in the towers, was able to locate one plane and watch it fly into the pentagon. Then if that wasn't miracle enough, it just missed the aircraft that crashed in Shanksville PA. As a matter of the fact they saw the smoke rising from the spot in which it crashed.

Now...

On 911 not a lot of people could figure out what was going on. Yet this single military plane was able to do what thousands could not...Locate 2 of the aircraft used on 911 including finding one that hadn't reached it's target yet (Pentagon) then watched it crash into the Pentagon.

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Remember now this is a C-130. Big bulky slow cargo plane. It found two of the planes that the F-16's who were scrambled (per the 911 Commission report aka OS) couldn't get to fast enough even though they were just 60 miles out (various credible sources).

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Blah blah blah

Someone was harping on something that their uneducated belief makes them think should be written down somewhere. So I appeased them. You cant handle it...thats your issue.

Your post was just another shining example of a cherry picked quote on the truth side..typical.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Well since you are still clinging to the belief that it was the Minnesota C-130 over the WTC..shows that it wasnt a typo. Im still waiting for a bonafide source that states it was a C-130 over NYC.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

In the crater, in the woods beyond the crater, on the roof of the house and the garage near the crater. In other words, the 95% was at the crash site. There you go.

Of course, I already know you wont accept that answer.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Flight 93/98 will apparently never be fully agreed upon until irrefutable evidence is discovered regardless of whose side it proves anything to. Personally, I don't think it will satisfy many at all if evidence such as that is ever discovered because there will always be someone somewhere on both sides who cries foul.

I'm going to leave this thread with this and it's from one of the main players in the 911 events as well as one of the people who knows what really happened by his own admission.

Its from Don Rumsfeld, SecDef on 911. In his own words. It speaks volumes about what happened to flight 93/98 on September 11, 2001.

"I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon..." - Don Rumsfeld, SecDef

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Learn to read then talk to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Oh I read quite well. I am not the one that keeps posting that he believes a Minnesota Air Guard C-130 was flying over the WTC and also observed Flight 77 and Flight 93.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
dp removed

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by ATH911

In the crater

What % of the 757 would you say was in the crater?

in the woods beyond the crater

What % of the 757 would you say was in the woods?

on the roof of the house

What % of the 757 would you say was on the roof?

and the garage near the crater.

What % of the 757 would you say was near the garage?

In other words, the 95% was at the crash site. There you go.
Of course, I already know you wont accept that answer.
Well 1% here, 1% there, 1% there, 1% here only adds up to 4%, not 95%.

Sorry if the evidence is inconvenient for you. Just like an equation, it has to all add up. You can't just insert a miracle to make the outcome what you want it to be. The real world doesn't work that way.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by ATH911]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join