It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mixquic, Mexico - 2004 UFO footage - Tx Dan!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I've been curious to the Dan Aykroyd involvement with MUFON and came across a video with him in it and figured I would give him a shot at making an impression. He did actually, but that's not the point of this thread. During the video I saw a snippet of some footage I haven't seen before so I went digging and quickly found the clip I wanted to see. If you are a UFO enthusiast of any sort, you want to see it also.

---WOW---
This is daytime footage, extremely crisp, extra long sighting, witness testimony, the works..

I would love for someone to possibly translate some of this because it's just so darn clear and clean.
Personally, I'd sign off on this one as being real footage but I haven't officially earned my "UFO APPROVED" seal.

FORWARD TO THE 3:00 MARK FOR THIS DISCUSSION
---
at the 6:00 mark is the portion in the other Aykroyd vid that made me find this clip

-------------------

If you are interested in the Dan Aykroyd vid I was watching, here you go

-----------

You can save all the comments you have regarding Jaime Maussan to yourself.

That is of course unless you have some translation you would like to impart

b

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well for a translator these are the people to talk to:

Spanish:
Angelc01 - Send U2U
caballero - Send U2U
Camilo1 - Send U2U
cisnerosmtz - Send U2U
DYepes - Send U2U
HiAliens - Send U2U
miguelbmx - Send U2U
siahchi - Send U2U
Sleepy_wns - Send U2U
Spinotoror - Send U2U
TheEnlightenedOne - Send U2U
Radiobuzz -Send U2U
bommer09 -Send U2U

As for the UFO, I wonder why he didn't pursue it after it went behind the trees?

Methinks because it might be one of these:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4e8905bdf41.jpg[/atsimg]

You can save all the comments you have regarding Jaime Maussan to yourself.

Dammit, ok...this time only though...

[edit on 30/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

G'day Bspiracy.

I hate to say it, but I reckon the object at 6.00 looks like a balloon.

Look at some of the stuff their selling now...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e279d937df35.jpg[/atsimg]

.....it doesn't make it easy around here.

Sorry mate!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

G'day Chadwiskus

Do you think it's possible to download a Jaime Maussan filter?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow that one at the end of the first video comes fairly close to the guy it seems.
Dan Akroyd is the man lol. "if swamp gas can encircle a plane and then take off at high speeds at right angles, then maybe it was swamp gas". hehe.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh what a beautiful and peaceful world we would live in if that were the case.

At least he allows us to flex our debunkering muscles *ducks for cover*

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Nice try, but 100% NOT a match
keep trying though.

For every UFO out there, I can find another object made by man that"looks" the same.
This is in a valley where winds are normally higher. There looks to be a cockpit of sorts and there isn't a ring like the cute "little" balloon.

I want one of those balloons.. though it would cost a little bit to get it to float without being tethered to the roof of a display room

Originally posted by heyo
Wow that one at the end of the first video comes fairly close to the guy it seems.
Dan Akroyd is the man lol. "if swamp gas can encircle a plane and then take off at high speeds at right angles, then maybe it was swamp gas". hehe.

funny you mention that.. I was contemplating making it my signature for a minute

b

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I've seen that whole unplug and it was all worth the time

that clip was nice, it was clear and close, its hard to say what it really is but not hard enough to see it wasnt a UFO balloon. the movement just doesnt add up to those UFO balloons, I dont even know why people always bring those things up so quickly and i assume they never analyzed the video nor those UFO balloons and just think and come up with different scenarios with the suppose UFO & Balloons,,etc or anything else then come up with what best fit, instead of just jumping in

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

G'day again Bspiracy

Thanks again for your interesting video

I'm looking at it in HD, on a high-end monitor.

If I look at it too much more my eyes will go square.

It appears to have a ring around it & I can't see the "cockpit area" to which you refer.

As as I'm concerned, it looks & behaves like a balloon.

Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

G'day again Bspiracy

and such is the crux of video..
while it may be a balloon, it's not the one above.

The cockpit is the dark area on top.. I dare say glass and only use that term as a way to bring attention to the dark areas on top.
It looks pretty solid to me, meaning if it's a balloon moving across a valley like that in a downward slope as such and at such speed, I would think to see some sort of surface ripple. The bird that fllew in front of it gives a good size estimate which would seem to invoke some sort of flimsy appearance if the balloon theory was true. It's sorta why I want a translated version of the video because I always hear witness testimony before I ever give judgment.

I did the same o a high end monitor btw.. I may need to change my glasses to a square shape now.

b

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

G'day again Bspiracy

It appears to have a ring around it & I can't see the "cockpit area" to which you refer.

Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

Excuse me, but hmm, How can you see the "rings" around it but not see the BLACK SPOTS on the side top which might be the cockpit area?

I just seen it again on my 32" HD Tv on that YoutubeHD, the video is distorted to even see the details of that object, let alone to clearly see the cockpit which I would assume are the black spots and the shaded area seems to match the lighting source so you should find another excuse to use,

Since that video source isnt in good quality and even if you tried to upscale it a little and put it on even to the best HDTV / monitor,Zoom in as big as your eyes could take,even if u stand beyond the required distances, that video will come out distorted, now if the main camera was a real good 1080P or even close to 720P/1080i and we get the original raw data and play it back on a HDTV / monitor then we would really see the detail and judge from it

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez

G'day again Bspiracy

Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

Excuse me, but hmm, How can you see the "rings" around it but not see the BLACK SPOTS on the side top which might be the cockpit area?

I just seen it again on my 32" HD Tv on that YoutubeHD, the video is distorted to even see the details of that object, let alone to clearly see the cockpit which I would assume are the black spots and the shaded area seems to match the lighting source so you should find another excuse to use,

Since that video source isnt in good quality and even if you tried to upscale it a little and put it on even to the best HDTV / monitor,Zoom in as big as your eyes could take,even if u stand beyond the required distances, that video will come out distorted, now if the main camera was a real good 1080P or even close to 720P/1080i and we get the original raw data and play it back on a HDTV / monitor then we would really see the detail and judge from it

Excuse me, but hmmm....

I can see the big donut-shaped ring around it.

The reason I can do that is I am not blind....

.....or rude

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Excuse me, but hmmm....

.....or rude

Why you getting so sensitive ?

Dont know how to properly have a debate without taking it as an attack?
No one said you were blind or anything, was just saying the video isnt in a good quality to even judge the details of that object

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez

Excuse me, but hmmm....

.....or rude

Why you getting so sensitive ?

Dont know how to properly have a debate without taking it as an attack?
No one said you were blind or anything, was just saying the video isnt in a good quality to even judge the details of that object

No worries then.....your post sounded like you were having a bit of a go at me.

I'll start again

The ring I refer to is the large donut-shaped ring.

I looked at the video & the still-shot again.

I can see the dark area I think you are calling the "cockpit area".

However, it looks more like simple shadowing or a darker colour on the balloon (....& it still looks like a balloon to me).

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Wow, UFO's started disguising themselves as planes, now they are parading around in broad daylight disguised as balloons and balloon arches. Those aliens better not start dressing up as birds, we could be surrounded and not even know it.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by butcherguy]

new topics

top topics

join