It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory on the Big Bang, Genesis Creation, and Re-creation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Well, you know where I stand on that one. Jesus existed with the Father before time. When Jesus started creation, that's the beginning of TIME. That's my belief on the subject.

What!? You think Jesus is co-eternal with no beginning now? I agree Jesus was authorized by his father God to start creation.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I made a post that explains how existence came to be from Zero time.

1. In the beginning there was infinite space/pure energy. Zero Time. Pure darkness.

2. Stage one: Space/pure energy begins to compress its own space/pure energy.

3. The compression of energy emits energy/light.

It would probably look like this:

The light and energies that are being emitted will create a space between the darkness and where the emitted energies and light is being produced.

The space created by the light and other emitted energies will help reduce the pressure. And the light will start to fade away. Because when the pressure is being reduced. The force that makes the element emit energy will be less. It will start to cool of.

The picture above is not a big bang. There was never a Big Bang. The light is just emitted energy from a compression of space/pure energy.

Infinite space/pure energy. Wont travel around and bump into each other.
It can't. There is no space left for it to move around in.

So existence must have been created by a compression of space/pure energy.
Life evolved when the compression stopped and existence started to expand. Its the expansion of energy and matter that gives life.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

Originally posted by Locoman8

Well, you know where I stand on that one. Jesus existed with the Father before time. When Jesus started creation, that's the beginning of TIME. That's my belief on the subject.

What!? You think Jesus is co-eternal with no beginning now? I agree Jesus was authorized by his father God to start creation.

Yes I do. I thought you knew that. I always talk about how Jesus claimed to be YHWH of the Old Testament and how He came in the flesh to reveal the One known as the Father.... the diety unknown to the Jews until Jesus' time. I know JW's have issues with this part of my beliefs but what else is new? The claim that He was the beginning of creation has been met with good points... as in the "beginning of creation" refering to the beginning OVER all creation... as in He created everything that started creation. Anywho, I'm not getting in to this subject as it is not part of the topic.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Ok back on topic then, but we will deal with the other topic in the future.

There is a scripture that supports a type of big bang theory that is compatible with creation, just not the six day version. To the human eye the mass conversion of pure energy to matter would look uncontrolled and chaotic. Essentially in a way we can all understand it, is E=MC2. Energy can create matter, and matter can create energy.

Isaiah 40:26

“Raise YOUR eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name. Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one [of them] is missing.

So this big bang that seems uncontrolled from a human perspective is the creation of atomic matter from energy basically everything we know on this chart and some we don't. This is God's energy.

THE PERIODIC CHART OF ELEMENTS

This in turn in time creates Nebula's. So after the Big Bang of energy conversion to matter of all types, you would have a fledgling universe of nebula's

Nebula - is an interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen gas, helium gas and plasma. In these regions the formations of gas, dust and other materials "clump" together to form larger masses, which attract further matter, and eventually will become big enough to form stars. The remaining materials are then believed to form planets, and other planetary system objects. The Pillars of Creation refers to a photograph taken by the Hubble Telescope of columns of interstellar gas and dust in the Eagle Nebula.

Pillars of Creation

Most likely many billions of years like the scientists say, this is all embedded within Genesis 1:1. But we don't get any more details.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I never even realized that verse in Isaiah 40. Thanks for bringing it up. That is a very useful find. I still find it funny how some christians can believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Time is merely a mathematical measurement of a sequence of events. We did not create it. We simply measure it.

If we exist, and we measure the sequence of events and call it time, that means that time exists, or else we would have nothing to measure.

It is kind of like "I think, therefore I am."

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Thank you! It can be measured, therefore it's real. If time isn't real, neither is inches, feet, yards, miles (or metrics for our british and european brothers and sisters) because it's just our interpretation of "length." Is length non-existent as well (not you Lemon-Fresh. I know you're a reasonable guy)?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Interesting theory, but there really needn't be a cause for the Big Bang. As far as human creation goes, the Annunaki made us.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by universalchokurei

Your belief. Your choice. I think the whole nibiru theory is quite interesting. I don't know weather to believe it or not though.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
In reality these words are ancient mans attempt at understanding creation.
They are in fact just theories proposed by the scientist of their time.

Then man went on to use these religious text to control and lay laws on the rest of humanity.

ALL religion IS a manufacture of MAN.

While there could be some creator out there that created it all it is very unlikely such a supreme and powerful being would care one bit about our sins. That would be similar to you warring about the sins of the fish in your fish tank.

I do not deny the possibility of a "god". I do however "know" or for you that need "proof" I have "faith" that ALL human religion is inspired by and fabricated by other human beings and nothing more.

Religion is simply a spiritual based science.

God is nothing more than a theory.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Xeven]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by sirnex

Time is merely a mathematical measurement of a sequence of events. We did not create it. We simply measure it.

If we exist, and we measure the sequence of events and call it time, that means that time exists, or else we would have nothing to measure.

It is kind of like "I think, therefore I am."

See, that's where the illusory aspect of time crops up. We measure a sequential cyclical event, Earth/Sun system and place an arbitrary start/stop point and at each pass mark off a 'tick' as one year, one month, on day, one hour, one minute. These arbitrary 'ticks' however aren't indicative of a fourth dimension of temporal travel as Einsteinian physics demands it must be.

New discoveries and research are showing that time is a trick of the mind perceived in the same way temperature is perceived. When something is hot, it's not *HOT*, it's just the atoms in the object moving relatively faster than the atoms in another object when we perceive it as "cold"

I've posted some links and excerpts from those links in another thread detailing recent research and discoveries on the problem with time. link

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
OK firstly my thoughts on time.

The dictionary says time is:

A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future.

Which is close but not entirely correct imo.

For I see time as movement of any kind down to conscious thought. Time is certainly not the measuring of time as most people think. Put it this way if everything including conscious thought came to a grinding halt in this universe that would be the end of time in this universe ie it would be "frozen in time".

As for the big bang well you'd have to be a fool to think that this was our first time on the wheel of creation. All the laws, the seeds for life and the aspects we today as fluke were all previously planned and fine tuned by us and those whom have gone before.

I still find it somewhat funny that people think something came out of nothing when refering to the big bang, it defies logic really. Look at my avatar if you want a clue as to what really happened, apply this model to the way the universe works then chuck in a massive black hole which collapsed the previous incarnation of the universe and you'll have some idea of where I'm coming from.

As for God well no doubt we knew the true identity of God the moment before the big bang, in fact we were at one with him, now we are merely
fragments of that powerfull being, the Grand Architect.

There may well be another occurance similar to what I described above so be ready for you mind to be squeezed to down to it componant parts. I know I'm prepared are you!?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I've read some interesting theories here. I enjoy reading them. I just wanted to say though, don't think for one second that there is without a doubt NO GOD..... Never say never. That's all I'm saying. One poster said that God is just a theory. True.... it may or may not be true. I, for one, believe God to be real. Just like the "big bang" or "darwinian evolution", "religion" is just a theory. That's why the study of religion is known as "Theology." And time... well, we measure it, therefore, it exists. End of story for me. I was born 28 years ago... that's a split second on the timeline of history. Either way, it's there. Yesterday was yesterday, today is today, tomorrow is tomorrow. Past, present, future. TIME!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Actually op this is a fine discription of the events that took place. Star and flag awarded. But the nay sayers will still say nay. I would imagine that when almighty God in all his majesty came on the scene there was probably more than a "big bang". Brings to mind the mighty rushing wind and the pillar of fire. Again good job op.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Thank you Loken. If you enjoy this thread, you'd love my other thread on this subject....
Chronology of Creation in the Bible... it doesn't start in Genesis!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's my most starred and flagged thread. Very thought provoking. I hope you enjoy it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join