It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Government: A Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So I have been thinking about Alien involvement in our society in the present time. Government involvement. I have a realistic point to put forward, to sorta show a different perspective on things that may or may not happen in the future.

Situation: Aliens land somewhere public, make themselves known. A lot of people would be thrilled! Even more people would freak.. Religion? Panic and chaos... Now, people would get used to it for sure, but then what if the beings started informing the human race that we are reproducing too quickly, or that we consume too much, are wasteful, that we are committing genocide to not only our own race, but to all the animals we share our planet with. How many of us would accept their teachings?? haha, not many. Even if they went through it all themselves, we would still be stubborn and selfish and not listen to their wisdom. Yes, some would, but not enough. We would not unite, and we would not care to change our ways, simple as that.

So, eugenics.. Yes, it's wrong, very wrong, but what if the aliens working with our government know about life after death? What if they are atheist? What if there ARE different dimensions, or the Astral plane, and we reincarnate? Would eugenics still be a bad thing in their mind? I would think not. In actuality, it would make a lot of sense. It would be better for our planet, you know. Obviously it sucks.. that's a given, but what other option do we as a race offer up? We are not willing to do it peacefully, out of choice, that's a fact. We pollute, waste, destroy, kill, are not a united race, and the only way it's going to change is through their plan. Sucks for the people that don't have their heads up their asses, but unfortunately for us, most people do.

So yea, aliens may be working with out government, but that doesn't mean they are evil.. It's just the only way that we are ever going to wake up and evolve into a race capable of being part of the galactic government (or whatever you would like to call it..) Obviously we as a race aren't going to all unite, step up to the plate and make the necessary sacrifices, so from the soon to be chaos will rise an awakened race ready to face the universe. The chaos is necessary, it has to happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
the government are aliens!!!

they are wrecking this world and are planning to leave it for a prospect future

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If there is an after-life, why would we even be inclined to save the planet anyways? As crazy as that sounds, think about it. When we all die, we are going to a better place. So why bother living a crappy life on Earth. Now don't take this post the wrong way. I am NOT advocating suicide, genocide, eugenics, or the destruction of planet earth and/or its inhabitants. I'm simply stating my opinion on the subject.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Well what about life? Great, there is an afterlife, but what if that afterlife is void of physical things like pleasure, pain or emotions? Having a life on Earth, in our reality may be the only way to experience it, you know.

Unfortunately a vast majority of people would look at it like you just did.. "Well if we are guaranteed an afterlife, then who really cares about Earth.." That's very backwards, and not a very wise way of looking at it i IMO.

What if you are given the option of reincarnating once dead, take a recess if you will, play on the playground. Nobody is going to want a filthy littered park to have a picnic in.. Regardless of life after death, there are certain things on humanities doorstep that have to be dealt with now, before it's too late, and I don't see humanity stepping up and dealing with it on a united front
But, whether we choose to do it on our own, peacefully as a whole, or not, it's going to happen regardless, it has to.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If Aliens wanna setup government over us I'm cool with it "Let's face they can't be any worse than the Ass-Clowns we have in already!"

That's the main reason why the government wont Disclose ET presence, If we actually knew what the aliens could do for us we would be throwing those good for nothing government representatives out on there collective arses!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I don't think that they are going to try and govern us. More like, our government is aware of them, they are aware of our government and it's plans, and are going to let it happen because it's necessary. I'm sure they would probably prefer for us to do it peacefully, but realistically, that's not the way our planet works, haha.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

huh huhhuh huh huh huhuhuh... you said a$$

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjaba

When they reveal they will want to be worshipped...
...maybe not at first but eventually they will expect to be worshipped.

How do I know, because every other time they have influenced a culture they have ended up being worshipped...
...Egypt, Greece etc

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Oh of course, that's a given.. How long will that last though? Once that happens, THEN and only then do I see the masses uniting for a common cause and putting aside their religious/cultural differences. Until that happens though, people just don't care enough to stop it.

I see it like this.
Aliens are aware of our planet and our governments.
Aliens aren't going to reveal themselves to the masses because of hostility and lack of the masses understanding.
Aliens are going to wait until our governments depopulate and unite the world under one order, maybe even help.
Humans in power are predictable, and like you said, they will expect to be worshipped.
We will not worship them, there will be violence and uprising, not country against country or religion against religion, but the entire world against the "elite"
Once we FINALLY get it through our heads that we the people (the common people) are all one in the same and actually become a single entity will we overcome these "elite"
Voila, we hopefully will have met the criteria to move onward, to the stars.
Religion/racism/cultural differences will be eliminated.

Sadly, I honestly can see the eugenics plan being successful, and unfortunately, although a bad way to achieve it, depopulation and more respect for our planet is needed in some form or another. We as a people aren't united and awake yet. If the aliens are in contact with our government, and are aware of any NWO scheme, I doubt that they are evil. They are just aware to the fact that as a species right now, it's the only way we can achieve what we really need to achieve right now. It's an unfortunate but trully needed event.

It's like an alcoholic, or a rebelious teenager or whatever, you can't force your will, you just have to let it all play out and eventually maturity happens and they wake up. Or think of it like a forest that just burned down and the beauty that emerges from the ash.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Are you saying that the alien species will want to be worshipped?
Do you think that aliens in the past forced worship from the people?
I'm more inclined to think that we chose to worship them out of ignorance.
We didn't know any better, it's what we did back in the day.. I mean, how many cultures worshipped the sun and moon? Was the sun and moon standing behind the masses cracking a whip?.. No, we just didn't know any better.. If anything, the priest kings of old were the ones forcing the worship. Man was. Just like the elite will expect/force worship. Not the aliens, IMO.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
In regards to the afterlife.

Maybe there is an afterlife, maybe there isn't. I dunno. I'm pretty neutral on the subject.

But it'd suck if reincarnation ends up being the truth and we never really get off this crap planet after all. LOL

Rod Serling, eat your heart out.

~G

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjaba

Are you saying that the alien species will want to be worshipped?

Aliens are just 'demons in aliens clothing'.

They are the same nefarious entities that have attached themselves to most human civilization...
...but with a name change.

Oh yeah they will expect to be worshipped and with sacrifices.

Do you think that aliens in the past forced worship from the people?

Absolutely!

new topics

top topics

join