It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is an app for that!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Got an iPhone?
I don't have one but I ran across this fun little app so people can have fun seeing who in their neighborhood is not being nice with carbon.

www.takepart.com...

Anybody want to be on how the gov. will be using all the data collected from this one?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
My god, that whole website makes me vomit. its full of fear, and the quote from that app thing, "us normal people"; its full of Nazi type propaganda!

This is disgusting. . That website really pushed my buttons.
And I am usually a really calm peaceful 17 year old. But WOW i cannot fathom how some people are. Even the thought of charging someone money, even if they stole something from me, would not cross my mind.

If people read this and say it is a good idea, they really need a wake up call.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What a bunch of BS. Another great way for pretentious people to feel more important than others.

I'm getting more sick of this country each and every day.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by paradigm619]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say.....they call Copenhagen Hopenhagen.....I think I'm going to cry. God the thing is I know people who would do this. I can see them photographing my place and then getting angry at me when I have a problem with it. Puke.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If it is important enough to be a tattle tale over, why not just make it a point to nicely inform your neighbor of better conduct? If you are too embarrassed/intimidated or unfriendly to do so, why don't you fix your own problem first and then correct them gently or don't mention at all in such a way that shames them without a chance to first make it right? I'm not saying that you shouldn't talk about good conduct and bad conduct in general, but it just seems so unkind to make a system to expose someone's shame without bringing it to their attention in a godly way.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Well people are cowards. Rather get into an argument(discussion) with your neighbor about the truth or no of AGW just report em. Talking about it you might learn something, oh dear.
We can't get ourselves to say hello to our neighbors but we can try to force our views on them anyway, hurrah for technology!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I no longer have any civil liberties.

Is there an iphone app for that?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
To slightly paraphrase from here
Why those little, life less, self righteous, sanctimonious, eco whining hypocrites.

Yes we can, can, can, snitch on our neighbors.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The app is called EcoSnoop.

Haha, we're all screwed.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Someone should report them for wasting energy on stupid apps with no purpose.

I foresee an app that will go no where and is a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I've always felt that if I'm paying for the electricity then it is mine to do with as I wish. If I want to waste some then so be it. It's nobody's business but my own. Now shove off eco-whiners and get a job!

top topics

join