It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Teachers,They come in dreams

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

I discovered mine I think, very cool!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
this would kind of explain, why i feel a power emits from the nazi swatstika, although im not nazi, or racist lol so i cant use it because people will think i am, even though the symbol is from beyond nazis, and just made popular by the, must stress i men only the symbol, not the flag and colours or anything, could this be related and your symbol is just showing as lines

logically i guess i could feel power, because the symbol was used by a powerful force even if it was inherently evil,

has anyone ever wondered why sometimes the most evil men on the planet, dont think they are?

That's crazy.
You feed the dark wolf obviously.
It is not my place to judge, but well, thats just crazy.....lol

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

this would kind of explain, why i feel a power emits from the nazi swatstika, although im not nazi, or racist lol so i cant use it because people will think i am, even though the symbol is from beyond nazis, and just made popular by the, must stress i men only the symbol, not the flag and colours or anything, could this be related and your symbol is just showing as lines

logically i guess i could feel power, because the symbol was used by a powerful force even if it was inherently evil,

has anyone ever wondered why sometimes the most evil men on the planet, dont think they are?

That's crazy.
You feed the dark wolf obviously.
It is not my place to judge, but well, thats just crazy.....lol

It's true the swastika was hijacked by the Nazis. But what I found interesting, was that was the first thing that came to your mind when describing it. "Nazi Swastika". Which has its own troubling connotations. The most evil men on the planet don't think they're evil because of what I like to call, "Judas Syndrome". They were fulfilling their role. It's all about duality. Can't have good without evil. Or vice versa.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I know there was some reason why Hitler took the crooked cross,and he was into the occult, but still...lol *seperates self from natzi'ism*

Some things are just wrong.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I know there was some reason why Hitler took the crooked cross,and he was into the occult, but still...lol *seperates self from natzi'ism*

Some things are just wrong.

Exactly. Just because something emanates power doesn't mean you should tap into it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Seems to me from what I have seen evil generally kills itself off. Eventually, It self destructs.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I feed the dark wolf? And i agree with you 100 percent however my view is that the world needs a bad guy a bad figure, througout history theres always one. Kinda makes you wonder wether some arnt actually evil or insane and just do so, because there fullfulling a void which will secure there place in history, JFK himself said adolf hitler was made of the stuff of legends and would probably be the most notorious man in the history of the world. Which goes to say, like stalin commiting mass genocide essentially does imortalize you. Why they would want to be remembered for such is beyond me haha, maybe its just because they cant play the flute well lol

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I feed the dark wolf? And i agree with you 100 percent however my view is that the world needs a bad guy a bad figure, througout history theres always one. Kinda makes you wonder wether some arnt actually evil or insane and just do so, because there fullfulling a void which will secure there place in history, JFK himself said adolf hitler was made of the stuff of legends and would probably be the most notorious man in the history of the world. Which goes to say, like stalin commiting mass genocide essentially does imortalize you. Why they would want to be remembered for such is beyond me haha, maybe its just because they cant play the flute well lol

I don't think we're denying any of what you're saying. Just wondering why you're fixated on the darker aspects of the human experience. You say your spirit isn't evil, yet what you're being taught is showing otherwise.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sometimes, in order to understand the light, you have to go through the darkness. That was my path, I walked the dark, until I realized I was a light in the dark, then everything began to change to grey, then over time it became brighter and brighter.

My path is the path of the Raven. Some people think it is dark, but it isn't.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I just want to bump this thread as I have seen a few postings where people have mentioned black cubes as a symbol for something but I don't remember what.

I really would like people's opinions on the black cube I saw in my dream.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by LeftySinister

What are power symbols?????
Anything like this?

My dreams have been really interesting lately too. Something teaching me for sure but I can't always pull it all through into wakefulness. Even writing dreams down in the am still makes full recall tough. As it seeps through my subconscious into consciousness then the pieces start fitting, More synchronicity etc.

What is this picture from? I know "I know" it from somewhere. As soon as I seen it my heart kinda stopped for a second
seriously.. and my ears had a loud ringing.
edit on 10-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Did you paint the above picture? I had such a "reaction" when I looked at it.

Not kidding around!

Thankfully that past two years have been very strange or this woulda creeped me out.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I just want to bump this thread as I have seen a few postings where people have mentioned black cubes as a symbol for something but I don't remember what.

Orion's cube? Like this kinda?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Sometimes, in order to understand the light, you have to go through the darkness. That was my path, I walked the dark, until I realized I was a light in the dark, then everything began to change to grey, then over time it became brighter and brighter.

My path is the path of the Raven. Some people think it is dark, but it isn't.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

We seem to be on a similar path, your painting really caught my eye.

Are you of old Norse decent?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

A little late on answering,but yeah, I painted that myself.

Yes, I am half Norwegian.

What kind of reaction were you getting from it?
*curious*

(If you are still around even)
edit on 18-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Orion's cube? Like this kinda?

You sent me on a search for the black cube. I love the internet. Stuff I never knew! Awesome!

That is some serious stuff! So if I follow my dream and put it with these vids....yikes...not very promising. I'm looking for more information.....

Part 4 doesn't seem to exist yet.
edit on 18-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
And then I found this short and sweet kind of ominous video....

Shows how Saturn and the cube are used everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join