It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Supreme Leader Khameneis Jet Put on Standby

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

nope, but im pretty sure that most iranians do...

online.wsj.com...

An 11-person European Parliament delegation is scheduled to visit Tehran next week, drawing a rebuke from U.S. lawmakers concerned the visit could legitimize Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's government

this article tells us who is behind the violence in iran... we have cia in iraq, cia in afghanistan... the pro-government protests didnt turn violent, didnt go after the opposition when they could have... why do u suppose the anti-government protests were violent... western media cameras were all over that...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Sounds like the Iranians are pretty good at getting behind these attacks too. BBC reporting that hostages killed were kidnapped by Iranians, taken to Iran, one released today, rest killed by Iranians.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I do not disagree there are legitimate protest in Iran but I really have deep inkling that many covert op's are being run in Iran which is causing these violence. If anyone is interested in seeing a glimpse of covert op's being run in Iran please visit this thread

Iran: A Manufactured Crisis by USA & Israel?.

CIA and Europe backed al-Qaeda-linked Jundallah and the Mojahedin-e-Khalq now known as N.C.R (based in Europe and Israel) are major players in these covert OP's. I have covered in my thread the sources showing how they are funded by US/Israel and UK.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

The real covert operations in the ME seem to be operating from Iran and are targeting Brits and other people in that region. We are getting news in now through the BBC that Iran was behind the kidnapping of four British IT contractors, they are said to have been held in Iran before being executed. If this turns out to be true then this is big news.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

ufoorbhungter
That is some bad news about the IT workers. You said it is being reported, but is it not confirmed as of the moment? Just asking because it would be good if the report was not right.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Here is a link to a web site run by a student from Iran who is trying to assemble all the news he can on Iran. It might be one of the better choices for keeping up on what is going on there.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It would not seem any possibility of a revolution in Iran is over.

Just hours later, state news agency IRNA reported that top opposition leaders Mir Hossein Mousavi and Mehdi Karroubi had fled the capital fearing for their lives.

An opposition website said the two men had been taken into custody by members of the elite Revolutionary Guards and intelligence ministry for their own protection.raw story

I hope the opposition leaders survive. If you have any more comments please feel free to post them.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is an employee of the central bankers, the same folks who installed Obama into office.

He was tasked with acting out his master's orders to bring Iran into a nuclear war with the US.

He has failed to do this and now the people are figuring it out.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pjrsullivan

I have to say that I agree with your first line and wanted to add to it. The same financiers are also behind 9/11. Well, much of the funding anyway. It's good to see that plans aren't necessarily working out as easily as they had hoped for. These people are (slowly) being exposed and plans are falling apart. Bad thing is they may push harder and faster, before everything breaks down. It'll probably get MUCH worse, before we see anything positive.

I'm not sure about your other two statements.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
as to the headline of the opening post...

Sorry we had no such information that his jet was on standby mode. Although we are aware of other Gulf streams that are located without a flight plan, but they seem to appear to have been rented for the opposition party and not the current elected government. Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
These often have reliable updates on Iran:

enduringamerica.com...

homylafayette.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Ira n's Ayatollah Khamenei loves caviar and vulgar jokes, defector claims

I found this particularly interesting, even if it's only half true.

Especially this:

Ayatollah Khamenei is claimed to have accumulated a sprawling private court that stretches across six palaces, including Naviran, the former resident of the Shah in Tehran. Two of the palaces - Naviran and Valikabad - are equipped with deep, reinforced concrete nuclear bunkers said to be capable of withstanding nuclear attack.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Guess he is daring the leaders.

He probably knows that if they kill him, he becomes a martyr and the people will probably unite even more.

Smart man.

This is turning out to be one hell of a chess game.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Here is a link to a web site run by a student from Iran who is trying to assemble all the news he can on Iran. It might be one of the better choices for keeping up on what is going on there.

Actually the student is not in Iran, he is in Toronto. He fled from Iran sometime ago as per the news source.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

This is turning out to be one hell of a chess game.

With the rooks, bishops and knights all coming into play as the regime pawns are too weak to defeat the opposition king.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

No its not, it just means the west are pushing him harder.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join