It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Supreme Leader Khameneis Jet Put on Standby

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

Thats why you should never bring children into this world, if you are going to speak out against things.

The governments in the west do this tactic too. I would never bring someone into this world, if you where to speak out against people in power.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by cjcord

Thats why you should never bring children into this world, if you are going to speak out against things.

The governments in the west do this tactic too. I would never bring someone into this world, if you where to speak out against people in power.

That's rather simple to state in hindsight isn't it? How would one know if one were to oppose an idea beforehand? Is the solution that none should have children because the world just sucks? Sadly, that is not realistic. Instead, as a parent, I might stand up for myself to the limits I am able to. When it comes to protecting my children, I would do anything, even if it is morally or ethically distasteful for me to do so. Many here might flay me alive for stating it, but I personally feel many parents feel the same way.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

what a good speech by ghaddafi.... slammed the west. i love the part where he says western pharm

TheCoffinman, by any chance you also support the iranian regime

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

I will not be bringing people into this world, and trust me, the west is like this too, if you speak out.

For me its not hindsight, as i will never bring someone into this world, and i knew that very young, and i am glad.

What do you really miss out on, nothing, the world is a terrible place.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As if national leader's jets are not always on stand-by.

Air Force One is on stand-by!!!

Obama is being forced out of the country!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them
sky news reports that Mousavi has fled

They used the Plane - but not for who you thought it was for !!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

see, that's why I take my celexa before logging in here

i never argued that this does not happen world wide - it would be foolish to. I am stating my opinion on this specific situation, and every one else is entitled to their own. I am of the belief that each person's life is what they make of it, and for me, my children are the best of my experiences. They will make their own decisions themselves.

in the meantime, might I suggest this link to you?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by cjcord]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aspx

end of the day, those Islamic people will move away from gov control and move back to maybe Saudi Arabia, U.A.E , or in Iraq

who ever gave you that idea must have been smoking something

im from UAE and i assure you that they are not welcomed here and not even in Saudi Arabia.

the last thing i want to see in my country a bunch of thieves rapists pedophiles and you can add any name for those A$#%$##@$ i dont care.

to tell you the truth i would love to see them killed in their own country by their own people and boy that will be one big relief for me.

now lets watch what happens in the next few months and hope that they are finished for good, and then i will invite all ATS members in UAE and have a party

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Dr UAE
you said you are from the UAE. I said early on in this thread that it would be best if we had some one from Iran to be able to tell us what is going on. By any chance do you know of any one you could talk to who has recently been there or knows some one who is?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

My life has shown your life in england is not what you choose or make of it, as people in government are running and destroying your lifes.

I found out in 1992, they where wrecking my life in london for no reason. So they must be doing this to many others, and without them knowing it.

But your entitled to believe that the west is free when you are not, your just under the illusion of freedoms.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

sorry but i dont know any body in Iran , but i do know some here, i get to see them by chance like once in a month but they are shiea i dont know how you spell it, any way you know the rest cuz they like their leaders over there.

i could have added usful info here if i had but you know most of our news sources here relay on the western news. but i will try my best.

no i will go and watch alarabia and aljazeera news channels in case they have something new

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Dr UAE]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Dr UAE,
Thanks for takeing the time to look into it, stared

When you say the people from Iran that you talk to from time to time are Shia, and they like there leaders, does that mean they do not think the elections was rigged or taken from the rightful winner?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

i remember about a month ago when my friends and i had a conversation with them regarding this mater they were a brother and a sister and we were like throwing spears of questions at them
waiting for some good answers unfortunately the guy couldn't speak english so we were only listening to the lady but i can remember her saying that the poor people in iran are the ones who love ahmadi najad but cant remember why , but i think it had to do with him caring for the poor more than those wealthy people.

and regarding the elections i remember her saying that it was fare and nothing was wrong done in it , but my feeling was that she said so because she liked ahmadi najad.

and by the way it was my first ever conversation with an iranian regarding this mater and im willing to make it the last because they are so sensitive in these cases , and im a guy who likes to keep his distance.

now back to the news channels , i just heard that musawe went to the northern region of iran but the opposition say its not true, so i think this too is not new to you.

sorry again for not adding much

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Dear RedGolem

You do realize that what you’ve posted (OP) is just a sheer speculations of Mr. Coughlin own opinion in swj, it is not news.

To my knowledge there are no such things. On the contrary, I believe that the opposition leaders have already fled from Iran or hiding somewhere.

Dr Banisadr and Mr Bakhtiar, Qotbzadeh and bunch of others were in the same situation, both fled from Iran and then assassinated in France years later for your information.

Thanks.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by amkia]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

now back to the news channels , i just heard that musawe went to the northern region of iran but the opposition say its not true, so i think this too is not new to you.

Dr UAE,
ok thanks again. Thanks like that would not be on news channels here so that is something. I will be looking for an up to date report also.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
Definatley need to keep an eye on this.

You need to keep an eye on it? Why? Want to watch the show from the comfort of your chair thousands of miles away? Perplexing statement.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just in case this has not been seen hear is some more information

Larijani said authorities should mete out "the harshest punishment" to protesters who disrupted Ashura observances. Addressing lawmakers, Larijani said the protesters had insulted Imam Hussein.

He urged officials to "arrest offenders of the religion and mete out harshest punishments to such anti-revolutionary figures with no mercy."

An Iranian media blackout had made it difficult to verify accounts of the weekend's violence, but videos that found their way west depicted bloodied and, in some cases, apparently dead protesters.cnn

In the video -- shot Sunday, according to the posting on the Web site YouTube -- green-and-white police trucks rush into crowds of protesters in the capital, Tehran. Demonstrators scatter, but one truck drives into a crowd trapped in a narrow street with a wall on one side and parked cars on the other.
cnn

I did not view the video, I will caution it may be graphic. It does seem from this information that the police are still on the side of the current government.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Run puppet run.

Yup, right out of office until another U.S. puppet is put into place.

I see all this as a vicious circle. It gets better for a few years then declines. Happened before and will happen again.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by cjcord

My life has shown your life in england is not what you choose or make of it, as people in government are running and destroying your lifes.

I found out in 1992, they where wrecking my life in london for no reason. So they must be doing this to many others, and without them knowing it.

But your entitled to believe that the west is free when you are not, your just under the illusion of freedoms.

I am sorry, but I have no idea what this comment means.

I can clarify that I do not live in England. I am sorry "they" wrecked your life, but I am not sure who "they" are. And I stand by my assertion that I am the only person in control of my life, I make my own mistakes and I learn my own lessons. I feel this is true no matter where one is.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

i think its kinda funny that the fact the iranian people overthrew the iranian shah and put this very government in its place. so its not like the iranians have been under this corupt, harsh theocratic dictatorship for the last 30 years, it was a goverment installed by popular revolution.

And now the children of that revolution are saying that these clerics have stolen the islamic revolution and put in place a dictatorship instead. Revolutions can have bad outcomes as well as good ones, and hopefully this time it will lead to a more positive outcome.

i find it all too convenient that what seemed like a united iran last year, and the year before, and the year before that and so on has all of a sudden takin a crap over 1 disputed election

Nah, this anger has been around much longer than 2009, and there were student protests in 1999 : en.wikipedia.org...

So far the regime has used fear to keep the people under control, and now that fear has gone. The regime are using the same tactics against the students as they have always done to keep them down, it's just that this has inevitably spread to most of the population.

and if this is all popular uprising by the people and not a western backed attempt at a coup to establish a puppet then the american people should be ashmed of themselves and take a few notes...

This is a popular uprising for sure, and the more Ahmadinejad claims western interference, the less believable he becomes because in their desperation to blame external forces leads to even more contradictions from what they said earlier.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by john124]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join