It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Supreme Leader Khameneis Jet Put on Standby

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Iranian Supreme Leader Khameneis Jet Put on Standby

beforeitsnews.com

The Iranian Supreme National Security Council ordered an inspection of the personal jet of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei with potential plans to fly him and his family to Russia should the protests in Iran reach revolutionary levels, according to Radio Netherlands Worldwide.

The order came from the Revolutionary Guard on Dec. 27.

Another report released through Iran’s state media said Iranian President Ahmadinejad would be taking a schedule visit to Tajikistan
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
online.wsj.com

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is make things in Iran sound very critical to me. The report goes on to say that Ahmadinejad is also makeing preperations to flee the country. The leaders must be very concerned if what is being said in this news relice is true. If any one is in Iran please do let us know what is happening there. If a revolution does happen, I hope there will be as little blood shed as possible.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Nice find !!

Yes if this is true then things are very bad for the current regime in Iran .

How have you found the reporting of this site in the past ? Trust worthy ?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Max
thanks for the complement. I thought it was a pretty good find also. So I got it posted here as soon as I could.
The source, EPCH, is one I am not farmiler with, so I don't really have a good opinion as to how reliable they are, as of yet.
I do hope some one in Iran can tell us if any of this is actually happening.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The source says the plane was put on standby on december 27th.

So i'm guessing this is a preparatory measure. But who knows..?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Looks like they are getting out of Dodge before the real fireworks fly.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If they both do flee, then that basically completely unleashes the Revoultionary Guard. Things will get very bloody, very messy , very quickly. Definatley need to keep an eye on this.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Run puppet run.

I wonder if Russia will swoop down to assist at a later date.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

There seems to be so many different opinions as to what is fact and what is CIA propaganda concerning such reports from Iran . I myself am of the opinion that there is in fact a large and growing sense of discontent in the people of Iran against there government . Is this feeling of discontent being feed by secret organizations , I would think that's a very fair statement to make , even if we can't prove it to be so . However , I would humbly suggest that at the rout of it all it is the people of Iran that want change and if there are other hands stirring the pot they are only able to do so based on the very real anger that all ready exists in the people of Iran .

I guess the true measure of just how deep foreign involvement is will be displayed when the next government / leader of Iran is put in place .

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Great find S&F
As usual the rats are prepared to abandon ship instead of listening to the citizens. Seems some of the the Middle East leadership may not be quite so different than the "evil western leaders"

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who is posting.
The main points I agree with is, it sounds like they are getting out of Dodge. If they both do get out of town, who will that leave in charge? If a revolution is in the works that means there must be some one behind the people doing the protests. That would be the person most likely to take control.
As to the military, if they take a side, that is when things are likely to get very bad.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
However , I would humbly suggest that at the rout of it all it is the people of Iran that want change and if there are other hands stirring the pot they are only able to do so based on the very real anger that all ready exists in the people of Iran .

I guess the true measure of just how deep foreign involvement is will be displayed when the next government / leader of Iran is put in place .

Max
a very well thought out post, thank you, stared

I do agree with you also. I do think the people want the change is the root behind this more then any foreign involvement. We will need to see what there back door neighbor, Russia, will have to say about this also.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If he does run, I hope the US doesn't meddle in on who should be the next leaders.

Let the Iranians decide their leaders.

On a side note, I am really surprised that Mousavi, hasn't been taken out of the picture.

I really thought he would have disappeared by now.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Jam
I do agree with you there. I hope the U.S. will not meddle if they do run and there is a revolution. The last time the U.S. did that it really kind of messed up there country.

link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Thank you

As for what Russia will / might do I would humbly suggest that all depends on who is put in charge over there after it's all said and done . If Iran is treated to a U.S puppet government then I would suspect that Russia will see this as a threat as well yet one more example of U.S imperialism .

If that does happen then the U.S would be in quite a position with there new best buddies in OPEC . They would have Iraq , who will soon be brought back into the OPEC fold as well as Iran , Kuwait and the Saudis . Russia would not take to favorably to this type of development .

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Max_TO]

link   
Ahhhhhhhhh noooooo

Revolutionary stages?

Is anyone else seeing what I am seeing?

TPTB are destroying Iran from the inside out in order to take over Iranian oilfields which will cause a war between Russia and China (Current Oil clients of Iran) and TPTB. America could not touch Iran as it is an act of war which Russia and China will not be quite keen on hearing; but Iran Versus Iran is the perfect way to take over the oilfields!

27/12/09 Iran Protests where an inside-outside-but really more outside job! (joke)

Just like the SAS soldiers dressing up in arab clothes and causing local feuds in Middle Eastern countries. Just like the SAS/Mi5 trained soldiers in Ireland who pretend to be dissident republicans and blow stuff up so the British government can order a massive amount of police forces to check point all the roads here.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

That is a very interesting claim and I would be very interested to see reports that support a possible conflict between Russia and China .

I do think that you are right though , TPTB would love to see China and Russia go at it .

Aside from that being a dream conflict for some I would love to view some links that offer a more in depth review of any potential conflict between Russia and China , very interesting possibility to say the least .

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Great find!

I hope this is true, and that finally the Iranian people have got rid of him for good.

Unfortunately this may mean the revolutionary guards are to be fully unleashed on the public very soon.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

i think its kinda funny that the fact the iranian people overthrew the iranian shah and put this very government in its place. so its not like the iranians have been under this corupt, harsh theocratic dictatorship for the last 30 years, it was a goverment installed by popular revolution.

i find it all too convenient that what seemed like a united iran last year, and the year before, and the year before that and so on has all of a sudden takin a crap over 1 disputed election at a time when israel and the us threaten airstrikes to halt irans ever so close nuclear program.

and if this is all popular uprising by the people and not a western backed attempt at a coup to establish a puppet then the american people should be ashmed of themselves and take a few notes...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
In June, the "Green Movement" was mostly non violent, with the protesters at the receiving end of the Baseej militia's violence. However, on Sunday the protesters hit back at the Baseej militia. As far as the Sunday's protests are concerned, the momentum gained by the protesters seems to have fizzled out. One can only speculate about whether the news of Khamenei's jet being prepared is true or rumor. The Green movement is looking to increase the number of people on streets and the discontent amongst the other masses. Perhaps that might explain the reason behind the Green Movement's decision to not to take over the government buildings in Tehran on Sunday.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join