It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's happened to the annunaki in Present day?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think The Annunaki in the Recent Times have "Evolved" Into Cyborg at the time of Present day where Thousand Years ago they are Much Like us except they have Reptilian Features instead Mammalian features and After they Left earth just Before Recorded History They have "evolved" into Cyborg.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I like the idea. Do you have any evidence of this? What makes you think this? I would like to hear more about this theory...Please elaborate for me

LifENcircleS

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
since cyborg is the introductions of cybernetics into the body... machine integration, it cannot be evolution.

there is a myth in celtic ireland of a king, who's hand was cut off in battle. because of this he had to step down as king. he went and saw the great blacksmith creidhne. the smith forged him a hand of silver.

to all accounts this was a fully functioning hand, cybernetic. since he was whole again, he was able to take command of his nation back.

im not sure how changing into reptilians = cyborgs, or really, im not sure what your post is getting at.

why do you think the annanuki were reptillian? i dont recall seeing imagery of reptillian in any babylonian texts. i may be wrong, please post image links if i am.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
I think The Annunaki in the Recent Times have "Evolved" Into Cyborg at the time of Present day where Thousand Years ago they are Much Like us except they have Reptilian Features instead Mammalian features and After they Left earth just Before Recorded History They have "evolved" into Cyborg.

LOL - Cyborg.. Sorry. LOLing at the word not your opinion. What are that species up to today? The same they wanted back then, for some but can't inforce bc of various reasons. Or the most important, others having evolved socially (and..) probably want the best for us. So what are they up to per say? I guess kinda the same as us to a bunch of cave man that we would found next month living on a remote cave.. some would want good, somme would want bad.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

The annanuki exist in the fourth density, in the astrals and are the bloodline elites, the illuminati bloodlines and royalty that rule this world, that can be traced through William of Orange to Ancient Egypt's Royalty, the 12 Tribes of Judah and many will say to Sumeria.

This thread discusses some of that:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They havnt really gone anywhere.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I looked in my 7th density vibration annunuki cyborg matrix & I found one...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bb3dda80c21.jpg[/atsimg]

.....& he's a handsome brute too...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What has happened to them ?

What happened to Mickey Mouse ?

My deep cover covert contact inside Disneyland tells me he has evolved to seventh density and is now a Supreme Being overseeing a thousand Galaxies.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

The question really should be...

Why are we in this thread?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by korats

LOL - Cyborg.. Sorry. LOLing at the word not your opinion. What are that species up to today? The same they wanted back then, for some but can't inforce bc of various reasons. Or the most important, others having evolved socially (and..) probably want the best for us. So what are they up to per say? I guess kinda the same as us to a bunch of cave man that we would found next month living on a remote cave.. some would want good, somme would want bad.

Their Technology is Evolves Just like Ours it's rate Varies and Eventually Over Millenia Any of Them are Half Organic and Half Nanotechnology

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Their Technology is Evolves Just like Ours it's rate Varies and Eventually Over Millenia Any of Them are Half Organic and Half Nanotechnology

Can you give a link for this ?

Or maybe a telephone number or e-mail address of one of these guys.

I would really like to meet op with one of these Anannuki in a bar some place.

Do they drive hot rods, and dig American Idol ?

[edit on 30/12/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i'm not sure the Annunaki even exist. i think people mix them up with the Sirians, Arcturians, etc.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
since cyborg is the introductions of cybernetics into the body... machine integration, it cannot be evolution.

i disagree.
intelligent species and their own volition is not somehow 'separate' from the rest of 'nature'.
if they perform a method to attain a higher degree of success in their actions that includes augmenting their own bodies, cybernetic, or biologic, then that's evolution in my book.

and man.. why do people still cling to this primitive version of cybernetics like you see in 80's movies?
if a race with ultra advanced technology used cybernetics.. i'd assume they could at least manage molecules at the atomic level, and base their circuitry on such a miniscule and integrated scale, that you wouldn't even notice it as 'cybernetics' at all..

no clumsy borg wires etc...

oh and style? of course they would have zero aesthetic value right??

come on guys.. bigger thoughts here plz..

and a question to the OP...

why do you think the Annunaki have changed so drastically over the past say... 20,000 years since they removed themselves from the public's awareness of their presence?

they couldn't have made those leaps and bounds 20,000 years before then?

or 1,000,000 yrs before then?

why is it this specific period of their supposed existence.. the time at which you think they've made these cybernetic changes?

why not before? why not later?

-

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

they are Much Like us except they have Reptilian Features instead Mammalian features....

actually you couldnt be farther from the truth. according to sumerian texts, and assyrologists. actual assyrologists, not the ramblings of stitchen, we look exactly as they do. there is nothing reptillian about them. Where did they go? well, when they took Zuisudra, as the only remaining human in the region who survived the deluge (flood) they never came back. we were too noisy. Zuisudra may have been brought back though. still looking into that connection in another person three hundred years later.

(GVSU.EDU)

on a later note, hit up a user called Serbsta. he's pretty knowledgeable in this feild too. more so than I.

cheers

[edit on 30-12-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The ancient use the word Annunaki as we use the word ET. So there maybe hundreds of different groups of people out there! So luckily they aren't all baby eating lizard men.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

i disagree.
intelligent species and their own volition is not somehow 'separate' from the rest of 'nature'.
if they perform a method to attain a higher degree of success in their actions that includes augmenting their own bodies, cybernetic, or biologic, then that's evolution in my book.

and man.. why do people still cling to this primitive version of cybernetics like you see in 80's movies?
if a race with ultra advanced technology used cybernetics.. i'd assume they could at least manage molecules at the atomic level, and base their circuitry on such a miniscule and integrated scale, that you wouldn't even notice it as 'cybernetics' at all..

why do you think the Annunaki have changed so drastically over the past say... 20,000 years since they removed themselves from the public's awareness of their presence?

why is it this specific period of their supposed existence.. the time at which you think they've made these cybernetic changes?

-

They Used Nanotech-based Augmentations instead Crude Cybernetics.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

i disagree.

-

The Anunnaki have appears Completely Organic but Half of their bodies are consists nanomachine Cells instead Organic cells.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
so if the annanuki created the ADAM... then the ADAM is part nanocellular technology too?

that explains all those plastic folks out there!!...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
The ancient use the word Annunaki as we use the word ET...

No, they did not. That is absolutely false. It is a modern myth.

The only place the Annunaki ever existed was myth.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
The ancient use the word Annunaki as we use the word ET...

No, they did not. That is absolutely false. It is a modern myth.

The only place the Annunaki ever existed was myth.

They are really exists and the Muslims call the Anunnaki with the word "Dajjal", you just brainwashed by Global Mainstream Corporate Media.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join