It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 08 - Israeli Body Snatchers - Organ Harvesting Conspiracy Confirmed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I am a mortician, they do accept autopsies in countries where it is law where a "sudden death" ( a Doctor has not seen you for 4 months ) must be investigated.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

So predictable SELAHOBED decides all of a sudden to shut up shop once an uncomfortable question is asked.

Had plenty to say before, and seemed to have no problems articulating her opinions.

Too easy to expose.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

first I am extremely surprised how one despite being so wealthy can get down to debating with poor members like us on ATS ok lame joke ..

2ndly I am totally baffled by your belief in your 'brothers' that they can't do that as if they are superior beings than angels of God. Bottomline is I am a Muslim and even If someone tell me that any Muslim country did that I won't consider it an attack on Islam I would take that information with the pinch of salt that you should do, However I will never resort to lame-ass and hollow threats for various reasons, first I believe there is no Angel among us on the earth, you can expect any thing from anyone regardless of his faith, race or religion. 2nd resorting to threats does not make your argument stronger in any way.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by LOYAL]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

I guess we won't be discussing the Oro anytime soon. Thats ok. This subject is interesting too.

Loyal, as a Muslim, some people here expressed a concern that the revelation of Israel organ harvesting would fuel the flames of violence against Israel and I would like your opinion on the matter if your willing.

Israel took organs from whoever they wanted. Including but not limited to Palestinian muslims. Do you think the admission of the crime is some kind of ground braking information that will fuel the flames of hate?

For the record I do not think Israel admitted to anything that the world did not already suspect her of doing.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Flakey]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

I don't think it would result in any major assault on Israel, as a Muslim I am not surprised they did it, considering the violence and wars they have waged in the region, I don't want to debate that here, but making my point that it's nothing surprising for me as you can see in my previous post i was rather surprised by the ridiculous threats and behavior of the said poster, I am obviously outraged but I don't think it's ground for any uprising against Israel, probably it's because we are already quite 'used to' the crimes committed by Israeli regime to Muslims. That said, there is no reason for me to hate Jews. I believe most/all of them are as good human beings as like any other among us. Muslims criticize or hate Israeli regime in particular and they have reasons to do so isn't ?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Not wishing to be rude or detract from a fascinating OP...I suspect one of the members in this thread is possibly Yosemite Sam. Certainly, they are one of the most 'rootingest and tootingest,' tiny balls of noise and bluster, to be found on ATS in a long time. It's ironic that they've somehow lightened a thread that would otherwise be very dark due to the subject

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Time has passed. What are the end results? Was the investigation a success? Is Ats under any legal pressure to stop discussing this for fear of libel? What is the latest news?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Actually I was banned from posting so am pretty retisent in talking on this subject anymore so if you want to discuss further then u2u me and i will gladly oblige....

As for the money comment; grow up...

I apologise to anyone I have offended on this thread, but as you can gather it is an emotive subject and one that I obviously let get the better of me.. So again my apologies...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So ats as an openig poster, am very interested in your opinion rather than mod of posting.

You move..!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join