It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 08 - Israeli Body Snatchers - Organ Harvesting Conspiracy Confirmed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Powerful
reply to post by Flakey

What are you talking about? this article says that one JEWISH family claims that their son eyelids were taken without permission..
in the year 2000 professor HIS told the media about the procedures taken in the institute in order to promote organ donations and then it was found out that he didn't act according to the protocol and was fired from his job.. this is not a "conspiracy" we are talking about one professor that didn't act according to protocol(knowingly or not) and was sued and fired, this doesn't prove anything.

lets remember what was the topic about

"Long speculated concerns that the Israeli military has been harvesting organs from battlefield casualties has been recently confirmed by officials"

nothing to do with the story mentioned above in the year 2000 and had only one claim from a jewish family, i'm waiting for more "sources" to the claims mentioned in the first post, the topic and so called "sources" are misleading DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA AGAINST JEWISH PEOPLE AND ISRAEL SHAME ON YOU ATS.

You are mistaken if you think this whole factual conspiracy is based on 1 allegation from a family, there are 125 cases in 2002 and 81 more cases later. One can only imagine there would be hundreds more unreported. This is fact and a universal one on that but for you of course it is propaganda.

Edit to add: SHAME ON YOU to twist facts and lying openly here.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by Springer

Soo the "facts" are out in the open huh???

The "facts" have to be PROVED that first, and when they are.... Even if negative and certain jews have been proved to be ghouls and vampires.. I will stone them myself!!

Good then go ahead do that to Prof Hess and his associated, the Health Ministry officials and the Supreme Court Judges...oh' and don't forget the Military Officials who helped him commit these acts. Even though they are not Ghouls, Vampires or any such mythical creatures but their acts are criminal and against all form of humanity and are frighteningly in the same page as crimes committed by Dr. Josef Mengle.

PS: Isn't stoning illegal in Israel? The fact that you don't trust the law and is ready to punish the culprits by "stoning" is quiet disturbing for normal people around here.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

yes "undeniable truth" loved that one, NICE RELIABLE SOURCE A WORDPRESS BLOG ?!

niqnaq.wordpress.com...

what's going on in this thread is ridiculous..

edit:
guess what else go to the main page of the blog it's an anti israeli propaganda website:

niqnaq.wordpress.com...

keep bringing in your so called proofs and sources so i can show everyone here what are your true motives

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Powerful]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

What kind of reasonable person would believe ANYTHING being reported by Johnny "Anonymous?"

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Powerful
keep bringing in your so called proofs and sources so i can show everyone here what are your true motives

ABC News -- Israel Took Organs of Dead Without Permission

The Israeli military confirmed the practice took place but said: "This activity ended a decade ago and does not happen any longer.

Toronto Sun -- Israel admits to organ harvesting

The issue emerged with publication of an interview with the then-head of Israel’s Abu Kabir forensic institute, Dr. Jehuda Hiss. The interview was conducted in 2000 by an American academic, who released it because of a huge controversy last summer over an allegation by a Swedish newspaper that Israel was killing Palestinians in order to harvest their organs. Israel hotly denied the charge.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Powerful

Out of my 2 posts here and here with 10 different sources you are only able to single out 1 source which according to you is anti Israeli website (I looked at homepage, nowhere was it mentioned anti-Israeli), perhaps you failed to mention that the "anti-Israeli" website has pro-Israeli newspaper sources with each of the article I posted in my post linking to it.

Now why a anti-Israeli website use Israeli sources and copy the same content.............hmmm thought provoking maybe because they are not anti- anything.

PS: This tactics are old now citing anything as anti-Israeli source is outdated tactics. Bring something new to table such as facts showing this conspiracy is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
How is this shocking to anyone? China has been doing this dirty unethical deed to its prisoners for who knows how long. If you watch the national geographic explorer special with lisa ling she interviews this chinese physician who fled china because of this very act. The chinese gov't has harvested the organs of thousands of prisoners in order to meet the transplant demand. Organ harvesting has occurred in India as well.

Source:
channel.nationalgeographic.com...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by xXCalieXx]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'll tell you how it looks. It looks like the China article is new.

It also looks like people like powerful are so offended by the notion of Israel harvesting organs (Despite the fact that Israel admitted to this) that they are willing to lie to defend the honor of a nation that has been more forthright then they have been as members.

I must say that I am stunned. When I found that link in Hebrew and that member Powerful started calling me a liar over it , started posting stuff that was not in that article. Color me surprised! I did not expect people to come to the defense of these organ harvesting actions with lies and half truths.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You mean this video or the channel 2 aired interview in Israel.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

I am still waiting for a reply SELAHOBED

" Would a Jew accept organs from the goyim "

Can you please explain to me in layman terms why they would not accept my organs. Seeing as it was your statement I would like the answer to come directly from you.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexpop
Dude - this is a wicked misleading headline. Yehuda Hiss personally himself stole organs from Jewish and Palestinian corpses, which he had access to as a pathologist. He then sold these on for personal profit to unsuspecting education and medical facilities. There is no conspiracy in this case, and Yehuda Hiss wasn't working on behalf of 'Israel', he's just some greedy douche bag who didn't care about who he hurt in order to make some cash.

This post makes more sense to me than many of the others.
Everybody is getting their knickers in a knot, while this mess is still under investigation. Before everyone starts pointing fingers and blaming an entire nation/speculating in this vein, let's see what the investigation yields. It might be something as easily explained as the above.

Edit to add: The news tonight reporting that victims were also Christians in some cases. The religiosity is starting to become annoying. Why not just say stolen human organs? Sounds like the "body thief" wasn't particularly interested in a specific religion. Seems to have made a clean sweep.

[edit on 12/31/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

The term conspiracy is used when you no longer trust govt. sources and try to find the hidden truth. Agreed the investigation is still on, but you are forgetting the investigation was on 4-5 times before also and in each case the Israeli Health Minister officials and Military officials "bailed" out the people. Why would it be any different this time?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Seeing as according to Israelis, not a single war crime has been committed by a citizen since the formation of Israel. Not one single crime. I do not think holding your breath for a proper investigation on this is a good idea.

The best you will get is a scapegoat named, the MSM being told a prison sentence has been given ( will be a lie ). And that will be that.

The amount of people involved would in fact be an entire team. This was not a one man band. Surgeons do not do transplants by themselves, and the pre-op work is quite detailed. Everybody would have known something was up.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Then for you, the investigation of the veracity ship has already sailed.

I haven't heard a peep about it this morning on the news. If the story simple stops being mentioned, that in and of itself will be telling. We'll see how it plays out, even though according to some reports here, the government has acknowledged at least having known about it.

In the 1990's.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

This will NOT go away untill the truth has been bought to light and those who perpetrated those acts are bought to justice... However false representation shall be punished equally...

I promise XXXX

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I am still waiting for a reply .....

Can you please explain to me in layman terms why they would not accept my organs. Seeing as it was your statement I would like the answer to come directly from you.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
I am still waiting for a reply .....

From my reading, and I'm no authority on the subject but I believe the Jews do NOT accept organ donation from ANYONE. They don't even accept autopsy. The body has to go back to God as it came in. I could be wrong though.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Everything else on the ATS podcast seems overshadowed by this Israeli organ harvesting thing. What about the Oro, the Norway spiral, or outdated things?

Is anyone interested in discussing anything else about this podcast?

I kind of wonder about the Oro. We have Euros, conjecture about ameros, but A new confirmed Oro. It has no monetary value aside from the gold it carries but since when is the UN carrying gold? Where did they get it? Was it donated? Where is the mint located?

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I read your U2U.

You did not answer my question. But tried to evade it. I was not asking "if" they would receive my organs, that I believe is not up for debate.

I clearly asked you why they would not as you stated.

Simple question, so a simple answer would suffice. Thankyou.

[edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join