It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 08 - Israeli Body Snatchers - Organ Harvesting Conspiracy Confirmed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Selahobed...

We ALL get the message...

Relax, let the "experts and lawyers" you claim to have retained do their jobs, let us know what they discover.

It's a moot point, the Israeli government has already stated their mia culpa for allowing this pig to have the position he had.

It happens. Doesn't matter what "religion, nationality, sect, club or community" there are always going to be bad apples.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Alright Selahobed that has been up long enough. I don't care to commit my dirty laundry to posterity. Just wanted to speak from a point of experience so you could know a thing or two about horrible accusations.

As I said.

My point being the guilt of a crime belongs to the perpetrator as does the atonement. All we can do as outside observers is try to forgive and understand.

May you be blessed by the God of your understanding.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Flakey]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

You will one of the first to find out the results of the investgation, and will be informed throughout the process... For YOUR information....

The results however are legal and cannot be commented on at present..

The tenets of ATS is to get to the truth.. And the members desire it, and as a member with resources, the truth will be got...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

You will one of the first to find out the results of the investgation, and will be informed throughout the process... For YOUR information....

The tenets of ATS is to get to the truth.. And the members desire it, and as a member with resources, the truth will be got...

And prove what? The Israeli military have already copped to this, even in the Jewish media.

What "truth" will we get? The fact that you work for the IDF? If so you've really got to tell your supervisors that you need MUCH more training.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Why the cryptic reply to Springer?Why is the 'YOU' in capitols?Are you saying that ATS is somehow going to get harassed by your great big bank account and great legal resources?Does saying all this nonsense make you somehow feel better about yourself?Please explain to us(the intellectually challenged)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Excuse me? That didn't make any sense to me.
What results? The facts are out in the open. What "legal issues" can possibly need to be kept back?

Springer...

[edit on 12-30-2009 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Why let perfectly useful organs go to waste? Nothing wrong in harvesting them and giving some other person a chance at living a better life, imo.

I agree on that. That's why i'm an organ donor. Just the difference is that it's both criminal and unethical doing it without permission. No matter who, where and how they do it

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Soo the "facts" are out in the open huh???

The "facts" have to be PROVED that first, and when they are.... Even if negative and certain jews have been proved to be ghouls and vampires.. I will stone them myself!!

I am despondant to the fact that you do not see the ramifications of those headlines.. PEOPLE DIE.... Because of them... Its ok for those members who sit behind their computers in a safe place; but people who I know are in constant fear anyway, and allegations like that puts them in more danger... It IS NO game!!! Real peaple live and die because of this ... Do YOU want to be responsable for that?? You tel me to "calmn down",, How can i??? They are my friends... Do you think that foreign intel doesnt cruze these sites and log IP addresses??? Do you even know whats going on in Iran at the mo, and the sacrifices the average joe is making to make a better, peacefull world???...... No you dont....

So these particular morbid and horrible accusations have to be investigated, and IF proven; justice WILL be served.... But if proven false.. The perps need to be bought to justice.. AND JUSTICE NEEDS to be SEEN.....

So, you are heroes who spilled the beans, or victims of missinformation... That creates MORE victims.... Either way.. The truth will out... I will make it my mission in life!!!!!!

[edit on 073131p://f30Wednesday by Selahobed]

[edit on 073131p://f31Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You really don't like to click links when they are provided for you.

This news story was reported in our US news outlets and confirmed by Israeli sources. You must be offended because the story was not carried in the UK.

Also your indignation is unbecoming. Many in this world suffer much worse than you. You are coming off like a spoiled brat that has been told her dress is ugly.

Folks know what is going on in Iran. It is not secret IDF knowledge. This news story does not put bullets into Palestinian guns. This news is not news to the oppressed masses of the middle east at all. They have been talking about it for years. It is only recently that Israeli admitted to it.

AND if you would stop whining and click one of the many links others here have provided for you then you would be able to read that for yourself from the Israeli news source of your choice.

Here is a link to the story in Hebrew.

www.mako.co.il...

You may not bother... You have not seemed to bother with anyone elses links but at least I can say I tried.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

Mate, I HAVE clicked the links and am disturbed, and crying, and dont believe it... Its the worst thing I have heard in my life.. And I have SEEN some stuff... Bosnia for instance.. Peaple being crucified to their front doors; grannies having their heads blown off crossing the street, having to dive into human crap, in holes full of dead and having to drag those out alive who had been mixed with them to treat them.... So you had better have your facts straight!! This does not come from a spoiled bratt but from someone who has seen genocide, and tooo much death... For what??? Religion??? No.. For power!!... ( i was a UN observer/medic)

You tell me to calmn down???

If this is true then i'm going to have to disown my family..... Therefore money spent in getting to the truth is good huh???...

You can have all the links you like but i do not trust the internet and bias views... I want objectivity... And excuse me if i pay through the nose for it... People die because of missinformation, real people...

Money well spent i say...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Look... From a personal perspective, I HAVE to try and disprove this

Then please do so in the threads linked in the opening post where the subject is discussed in greater detail by those who have researched the subject matter. It will be a much more productive process for you, and for those who have portrayed concern over the issue.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

israel IS a Jewish state.. You HAVE to be Jewish to be a citizen.

This is where I become concerned about your apparent sincerity on this issue. That statement is untrue... and I know so because of relatives who are not Jewish, and are citizens.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You can have all the links you like but i do not trust the internet and bias views...

Just out of curiosity, who taught you to be so narrow minded?

I want objectivity... And excuse me if i pay through the nose for it...

You can pay what you want, that won't make the truth go away.

People die because of missinformation, real people...

Money well spent i say...

Spoken like a true Zionist. Who would those people be though? Gazans or West Bankers?

Oops, logged off. Did the Kernel hit a nerve?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Kernel Korn]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

No you are right, but it helps... It REALY helps.... Why dont you try and getting citizenship without it???

Then test my sincerity!!

I have family there too and go at least 3 times a year.. I will get my fam to phone you if you like??

Pathetic... You will hear from my guys soon enough... I wont keep you out the loop... Then maybe some truth can be told huh??

Thats the aim..... Truth.... Legalities cannot stand in the way of it... You guys taught me that....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

"Did Kernal hit a nerve?"

Nope... barely registared..... Frankly you aint THAT important... I dont eat KFC so your wears are lost on me... Unless thats kernals of corn in butter!!!.... Yummmm

Sorry for being off topic xxx

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

What are you talking about? this article says that one JEWISH family claims that their son eyelids were taken without permission..
in the year 2000 professor HIS told the media about the procedures taken in the institute in order to promote organ donations and then it was found out that he didn't act according to the protocol and was fired from his job.. this is not a "conspiracy" we are talking about one professor that didn't act according to protocol(knowingly or not) and was sued and fired, this doesn't prove anything.

lets remember what was the topic about

"Long speculated concerns that the Israeli military has been harvesting organs from battlefield casualties has been recently confirmed by officials"

nothing to do with the story mentioned above in the year 2000 and had only one claim from a jewish family, i'm waiting for more "sources" to the claims mentioned in the first post, the topic and so called "sources" are misleading DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA AGAINST JEWISH PEOPLE AND ISRAEL SHAME ON YOU ATS.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Powerful

What are you talking about?

Translated from hebrew to english from my link in question:

"Hiss, wanted only to promote the donation of organs in Israel. Only promotion, led Hiss and doctors who worked under him, to break the law. They would walk over her body, and take her corneas destined for transplantation, illegally anatomy and pathology, which requires the Institute to contact the dead and ask her permission to take his body organs suitable for transplant ."

One more quote to show your lie Powerful

"Dr. Buzaglo says that taking corneal cuts made to the body of the late Ze'ev were contradictory to law, "It's not that they asked us and thought we said it was okay, we signed on the fact that we only agree to an autopsy, not a step beyond that." Eventually, after it was decided that Hiss would be prosecuted for criminal , family members decided to sue Prof. Hiss, the Health Ministry and the IDF, in civil proceedings"

This is what the debate is all about. Elements with in the Israeli government harvesting organs from anyone with out proper permission.
If you don't like the fact that the article is dated 2000 I can't do anything about it. Although after reading the translated version I do notice that it mentioned a rules change in 1997. Powerful you tried to pull a fast one.!

If you are disgusted by what Israel has done do not blame me. Do not blame Ats. Blame the government that sanctioned it. Blame Israel.

It is not hate speech. It is not anti-semitic. It is what happened. Israel even owned up to it. If your not gonna take the word of the Israeli government about what actions it did then your free to wallow in your own ignorance. I will not wallow in it with you.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

" Would a Jew accept organs from the goyim "

Can you please explain to me in layman terms why they would not accept my organs.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The whole illegal organ trading is revolving around Prof. Yehuda Jehuda Hiss (also, Jehuda) (born c. 1946) is the chief pathologist at the Abu Kabir Institute of Forensic Medicine and has held this position since 1988[Source . Hiss has also served as part of the faculty for the Terrorism and Medicine Program at the Institute for Counter-Terrorism (ICT) at IDC Herzliya and in the Department of Pathology for the Sackler Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University.[Source).

As director of the Institute at Abu Kabir, the only place in Israel and the occupied territories authorized to conduct autopsies in cases of unnatural death, Hiss conducted the autopsies of and authored the pathology reports for notable figures, including Yitzhak Rabin and Rachel Corrie, among others. He was dismissed from this position after the legal system took up some of the charges against him. Investigations revealed that Hiss had removed organs, bones and other tissues from corpses, against the expressed wishes of family, and had sold many of the organs he removed to medical institutions and universities.[Source. Surprisingly after admitting the illegal stealing of organs he remains the State's Chief pathologist of the Institute.

As per Israel International News article: Infamous Chief Pathologist to Once Again Evade Punishment

In all of the 125 cases, Dr. Hiss and his subordinates removed organs, bones and tissue without the permission of, and in many cases, against the expressed wishes of the families of the deceased.

According to evidence submitted in the past, Abu Kabir had a “museum of skulls” set up by Dr. Hiss that included the skulls of IDF soldiers that had been shot in the head. He has also been investigated for selling organs and falsifying testimony.

Other alllegation including him in the past:

1. In July 2002, while Hiss was under police investigation for suspicions including the removal of organs from 81 deceased persons without familial consent, the Supreme Court rejected a petition by the Movement for Quality in Government (MQG) demanding his suspension.
2.In August 1999, Jerusalem District Court Judge Ruth Orr sharply criticized him for testifying that a 12-year-old Arab rock-thrower died as a result of a beating by Beitar security chief Nachum Korman three years earlier. She wrote that Hiss "was carried away by his desire to find the exact cause of the death... and ignored important pathological findings that did not correspond with this desire."
3, Dr. Hiss’ name has turned up repeatedly in relation to controversial events in Israel’s history, including the investigations into the Israeli government’s involvement in taking Yemenite children away from their parents in the 1950s, putting them up for adoption and the telling the parents that the children had died.
4. Hiss has also been the subject of controversy regarding the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin. The police were asked to investigate charges that Hiss altered Rabin's wounds and submitted false evidence to the Shamgar Commission that investigated the killing. In March 1999, a group of Israeli academics presented findings showing that Hiss' pathology report contradicted other authoritative findings. Prof. Hiss had stated that Rabin suffered no damage to his spinal cord, nor was he wounded by a frontal gunshot wound to the chest. But Dr. Mordechai Gutman's surgical report, as well as taped testimony by Ichilov Hospital Director Dr. Gabi Barabash and former Health Minister Ephraim Sneh, indicate that Rabin's backbone was shattered and that there was a frontal chest wound.

Now what is intresting is his defense backed up by the Institute in which he is Chielf Pathologist

The MQG had requested that former Rubenstein reconsider his decision not to indict Chief Pathologist Prof. Yehuda Hiss. Rubenstein had stated that even if the Institute did not act properly, "there is no suspicion of corruption or profiteering on the part of Prof. Hiss, whose only interest was the advancement of medical research."

Reminds me of Dr. Josef Mengele a physician in the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau.

How is he linked to Israel Health Ministry? This is how:

The L. Greenberg Institute of Forensic Medicine also known as Abu Kabir Forensic Institute is a department of the Israeli Ministry of Health and is affiliated to the Sackler Faculty of Medicine of the Tel Aviv University.(Source)

In August 2004 Journal of Forsenic Medicine posted communication which states homicied were "fabricated" in light of Intifada. (Source is copyrighted and available on purchase only.). Here is an abstract from the article

. Hiss* and T. KahanaCorresponding Author Contact Information, †, Corresponding Author Contact Information

* The L. Greenberg Institute of Forensic Medicine, Tel Aviv, Israel

† Israel National Police, Division of Identification and Forensic Medicine, Israel

Available online 4 August 2004.

Abstract
Fabrication of circumstances surrounding fatal events is not uncommon in forensic medicine. Reasons for this may include financial gain, shame and guilt. The use of a specific sociopolitical phenomenon as a fabricated scenario for lucrative purposes is reported. The importance of thorough scene of crime investigation and documentation, as well as a meticulous autopsy in order to determine the manner of death is emphasized.

Other major incidents when Israel Govt. backed Health ministry "bailed" out Prof. Hiss.

Soldier’s Family File Suit Against Dr. Yehuda Hiss
INN, Nov 11 2001

Dr. Chaim and Dina Buzgallo, the parents of soldier Ze’ev Buzgallo who was killed in a Golan Heights military training accident, are filing a petition with the High Court of Justice calling for the immediate suspension of Dr. Yehuda Hiss and that criminal charges be filed against him. Hiss serves as the director of the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute. In that case, a settlement was reached by which the forensic institute made a compensatory payment to the family.

Maor Calls For Hiss’ Suspension
INN, Jan 4 2002

The revelation of illegally stored body parts in the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute has prompted MK Maor, chairman of the Knesset Science Committee, to demand the immediate suspension of the director, Prof. Yehuda Hiss. Maor stated that suspending the director is a prudent step that should be taken in light of the damaging evidence against him. Nevertheless, Health Ministry officials that run the institute they do not plan to suspend the nation’s leading pathologist at this time.

High Court Petitioned to Suspend Prof. Hiss
INN, Jan 10 2002

The Movement for Quality Government has petitioned the High Court of Justice seeking to have Prof. Yehuda Hiss, the director of the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute, suspended. The petition calls for suspending Hiss from his responsibilities as the director of the forensic institute, as well as barring him from giving testimony in court and signing official documents, pending the outcome of the criminal investigation against him. Hiss is facing charges related to the illegal storage of body parts and organs, and the taking of the hundreds of organs and body parts without the knowledge/permission from families of the deceased. To date, despite the serious charges against him and the ongoing investigation, Health Minister Dahan released statements that he has absolutely no plans to suspend the nation’s leading pathologist.

More Complaints Against Prof. Hiss
INN, Aug 5 2003

The bill was prompted by a growing number of complaints and allegations against the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute and its director, chief pathologist Prof. Yehuda Hiss. Six months later, the Supreme Court rejected a petition by the Movement for Quality in Government demanding his suspension.

Hiss Won´t Be Put On Trial
INN, Dec 10 2003

Attorney-General Rubenstein has decided not to indict the director of the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute, Prof. Yehuda Hiss. Rubenstein found that Hiss broke no laws in providing “expert testimony” about autopsies at which he had not been present, as in any event he saw the bodies and was familiar with the findings of the autopsies.

Hiss Dismissal Applauded by Many
INN, May 10 2004

The decision by Health Minister Naveh to fire Chief Medical Examiner Prof. Yehuda Hiss was applauded by the Movement of Quality Government along with other public and elected officials.

Guess what he was not dismissed as shown lol, look below:

Prof. Hiss Is Demoted
INN, May 11 2004

Health Minister Naveh has announced the firing of Prof. Yehuda Hiss from his position as Director of the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute. Hiss will remain Chief Pathologist at the Institute, however.

Infamous Chief Pathologist to Once Again Evade Punishment
Ezra Halevi, INN,Sep 26 2005
According to the arrangement, the prosecution will request that Prof. Hiss receive only a reprimand for his involvement in the unauthorized removal of parts from 125 bodies. In exchange, Hiss will admit to the acts. The plea bargain is subject to the approval of the court. In all of the 125 cases, Dr. Hiss and his subordinates removed organs, bones and tissue without the permission of, and in many cases, against the expressed wishes of the families of the deceased. According to evidence submitted in the past, Abu Kabir had a “museum of skulls” set up by Dr. Hiss that included the skulls of IDF soldiers that had been shot in the head. He has also been investigated for selling organs and falsifying testimony. The Supreme Court rejected a petition by the Movement for Quality in Government demanding his suspension.

Source: niqnaq.wordpress.com...

In face of these undeniable proof it is safe to say Israel Govt. and Military were complacent in this act of barbarity.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Anyone interested to view Yehuda Hiss's Full Profile without any media manufacturing should see this>>

www.zoominfo.com...

This article has cached version of original news sources and details going for 5 pages showing full extent of crimes purported by Prof. Hiss and how he was helped by Israeli Health Ministry Officials.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join