It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heard on News: Is It Time For More WHAT?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

I believe profiling based solely on race or religion is unlawful,

its not unlawfull its just stupid?

people who were jewish when the nazis was killing em said HEY im not jewish!!

lol kinda defeats the objective really dont it?

I mean the fact this bunch of pea brains want to kill us because they think there "god" or whoever told em to is not going to be found because they happen to be dark skinned?

As i said i know loads of white people who are muslim.. and yes we argue over this and that but they dont go around blowing people up to justify a view they happen to have?

What is so wrong with both agreeing you both "unsure" regardless in how much faith you have?

after all "and this always wins in any faith" we are both human and my gift is just as special as yours..

if that was not the case.. god him self would have not give us the chance to argue about it hehe

so yes ur right its silly

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Nope...Its because I didnt capitalize the N...see

nigeria

Nigeria

Same word but the second one has a capital N.

I started a thread about this being rediculous (in the questions section)but it was closed abruptly by a supermod without the problem being addressed.

Seems like everyone is ignoring facts and making this profiling thing emotionally charged for no reason though.

If i say i dont like you because youre a muslim thats not racist...Its anti semitism

If i say i dont like you because you are black that is racism.

If some white guy walks into a bank and says "I'm Bob and im here to rob your bank" and he happens to have red hair and be about 6ft tall, I would expect to be stopped and questioned a little more than a 4'8" 80 year old black woman (because i match the description).

When the terrorists start showing up as 6', red hair, blue eyed white guys that speak "new england english" and wear jeans and t-shirts I wont make a stink about getting an extra pat down at the airport...

I dont know, is it just me? People are always looking for a handout and any chance to civilly sue for discrimination.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I flew out of the Amsterdam airport many times. was not allowed to leave the area, they kept me on a very short leash and it is a very high security airport I would think one from south america or something would be a lot easier to launched terror attack from. My experience with racial profiling while flying into England. It was right after the shoe bomber stack. There waas a man on the plane who looked exactly like the shoe bomber his picture was on USA TV not European. He was very nervous sweating and looking all around him like out of his mind. Immediately the English airport security surrounded me and took me into the back for questioning. It must have been the cowboy hat the belt buckle and the western attire and the boots. But after they questioned me and everything else I asked them didn't you see that guy who looked like Charles mason with a diaper on his head?? They said they saw him but where prohibited from checking because it was profiling.. the true story of the war on terror...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
People can be so ignorant. I am sure racial profiling will never end and that is why there will always be wars and innocent life's being taken for pettiness ..
WE ARE ALL HUMANS NO MATTER OUR SKIN COLOR..........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join