It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations: Confirmed FBI Cover-up Of Flight 253 Attack

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Change would be wonderful, but I dont think everyone is prepared to accept what that means. People are so sure, all over the world, that thier way is the only right way , and that leads to people being so damned sure of themselves that they will do anything they are told by the people who govern them. That needs to change.
One nation, or a number of nations, should never again proclaim thier moral superiority over other nations, and demand regime change in order to prevent minority groups from targeting them. The intelligence services should be forced to do what they get paid to do , and do it nice and quiet like in the cold war. That imperialism needs to change.
And one thing that must change , never EVER again, should a rich nation attack a poor one. If a government must have a department of defense, then it should only defend. From inside its own damned borders. We have enough room, theres no need to conquer anymore, so theres no excuse for showing up at some poor malnourished persons house and shooting him and his wife infront of thier kids, or using JDAM missiles on dwelling houses.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I would advise you to maintain OPSEC and stop posting your "professional assumptions" as to what's going to occur. I can 100% guarantee that you don't work for the government, leaking information like a spigot... I'm of half a mind to go ahead and report you, because this is exactly the type of stuff you should not post multiple times in the same thread. I don't give a rat's ass if it's derived from OSINT or not, you're still verifying its validity by posting it and stating your capacity as someone "in the know."

I don't know if it's true or not, I don't know the validity of what you're saying. However, I do know that you are most likely not a counter-intel operator, nor do you possess any type of security clearance. Anyone in such a position (especially counter-int) would know to avoid exactly what you've been doing.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Highground

I completely agree with you dude.

I will support any complaint against JJ as I think he/she is totally out of order with some of the crap he/she spouts.

Where do I sign up ?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highground
reply to post by JJay55

I would advise you to maintain OPSEC and stop posting your "professional assumptions" as to what's going to occur. I can 100% guarantee that you don't work for the government, leaking information like a spigot... I'm of half a mind to go ahead and report you, because this is exactly the type of stuff you should not post multiple times in the same thread. I don't give a rat's ass if it's derived from OSINT or not, you're still verifying its validity by posting it and stating your capacity as someone "in the know."

I don't know if it's true or not, I don't know the validity of what you're saying. However, I do know that you are most likely not a counter-intel operator, nor do you possess any type of security clearance. Anyone in such a position (especially counter-int) would know to avoid exactly what you've been doing.

Huh?
Are you threatening me?
Really, are you threatening me?
Did I say someplace that I worked for the government? Or possess security clearance? I missed that part. But yeah, there are planned leaks that are intentional. Everyone knows that. The enemy isn't dumb.

I am not releasing anything that already hasn't been out for years. However, I offer information that is important to educate Americans on how to face this enemy when it will come to hand to hand in the streets.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by JJay55]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

I completely agree with you dude.

I will support any complaint against JJ as I think he/she is totally out of order with some of the crap he/she spouts.

Where do I sign up ?

You just like to pick on girls because you are a bully. heh.
Like how all of the sudden some may think they have authority to take action against... something... that they cannot not control... or something.

Haskell is a dumbazzz, I'll say it again.
There is no FBI cover up in this case.
Crotchbomber will happen again and might succeed. Be prepared.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've just heard on sky news that this Abdul guy is giving information to the CIA and i'm beginning to think that he did this to get out of Nigeria!!

Then again i doubt it.....

[edit on 5-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I've just heard on sky news that this Abdul guy is giving information to the CIA and i'm beginning to think that he did this to get out of Nigeria!!

He was out of Nigeria most of his short adult life. To live anywhere in the world all he ever had to do was say "Daddy, send me money."

He obviously isn't very bright and they may convincing him he's a patsy. For sure he's being offered a serious reduction in sentence if he cooperates. If he plays his cards right he may even find an opportunity to blow himself up into smithereens with a few hundred innocent folk in a decade or two.

But I'd guess they kept him out of the loop with only third tier people dealing directly with him - so I doubt he has much new to offer.

From his testimony, they may try to find a way to extradite from Yemen that Imam who has been programming people like this guy and Major Hasan.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Agree with everything.. When it was first covered the body scanners got more air time than the actual report of what happened. On top of rushing to engage in Yemen it was also reported we're going to give them almost 100 million to help fight the "terrorist." I don't care what you do security will never be 100% until you start using the "spread your cheeks and cough" searches. We're losing our supporters around the world.. demanding them to enforce our security policies, running around like mad men to ANY country that screams Al Queda... We're loose cannons.. all trigger, no aim. TPTB have gotten comfortable that they can get away with anything.. this blatant plant is just an example.. They know they can spin any story they want given a grain of truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Huh?
Are you threatening me?
Really, are you threatening me?

I guess it depends on what you view as a threat?

Did I say someplace that I worked for the government?

You heavily implied it.

Or possess security clearance?

Again, you heavily implied it.

I missed that part.

Then I guess you should be more aware of what you post?

But yeah, there are planned leaks that are intentional. Everyone knows that. The enemy isn't dumb.

So you're a part of a "planned leak?" Really?

I am not releasing anything that already hasn't been out for years. However, I offer information that is important to educate Americans on how to face this enemy when it will come to hand to hand in the streets.

I guess if you're just some wanna-be counter-intel guy... It doesn't really matter, just as your assumptions of what will happen don't really matter. I thought you actually knew sensitive information. Sorry for the confusion.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Highground]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I guess you didn't read too carefully that I'm not a guy. Oh well, your loss. I educate in counter-terrorism and emergency response. We work with government, local law enforcement, college students, academia, and others. Everything I've said is plastered all over the internet and is not sensitive material. But that's not really important. What's important is that the FBI didn't cover up 253. Terrorism is real and these anti-government, anti-American posters on this forum piss me off. Any questions? You may address me as madam.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

He was out of Nigeria most of his short adult life. To live anywhere in the world all he ever had to do was say "Daddy, send me money."

He obviously isn't very bright and they may convincing him he's a patsy. For sure he's being offered a serious reduction in sentence if he cooperates. If he plays his cards right he may even find an opportunity to blow himself up into smithereens with a few hundred innocent folk in a decade or two.

But I'd guess they kept him out of the loop with only third tier people dealing directly with him - so I doubt he has much new to offer.

From his testimony, they may try to find a way to extradite from Yemen that Imam who has been programming people like this guy and Major Hasan.

Malvo and others offered cooperation. It's bs. Moussoui also and used the US court system as a platform to preach Islam and hate. The transcripts are ridiculous. Same goes for hairy pig Kalid Sheik Mohammed.

What's happening in Yemen will happen in Syria soon.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Do not misunderstand my intentions, I am with you. However, I dislike very much to see information getting tossed around like it means nothing, with "I do such and such work, so it must be true" attached to it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground
reply to post by JJay55

Do not misunderstand my intentions, I am with you. However, I dislike very much to see information getting tossed around like it means nothing, with "I do such and such work, so it must be true" attached to it.

I'm not in any authority to toss information. I will provide information that will help to keep those safe that have the intelligence to understand what I am talking about. The others won't make it. You know the drill. Further, I have my other motives, I like to f*ck with some of the agent provacateurs. And I think mmiichael is sexy because he's smart and gets it.
Carrion.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

And I think mmiichael is sexy because he's smart and gets it.

I believe he can attest to my views on issues... He did feel it appropriate to friend me, anyway.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Highground]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I educate in counter-terrorism and emergency response. We work with government, local law enforcement, college students, academia, and others.

Oh now we see where your coming from. You make money from the fear of terrorism. To me that makes everything you say biased. Why should anybody listen to somebody selling a product.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Damascus is Las Vegas for terrorist organizers, planners, enablers. A chunk of the economy is based on laundering money, safe housing, enacting illegal exchanges of goods and services. The country houses a lot of dangerous and embarrassing items like Saddam's biological inventory, aka the missing WMDs. One can guess what Iran has stashed there like black market nuclear warheads.

Long-necked Bashar Al-Assad plays front man to his power base funding sources. If he ever jumps ship to the West he will have a lot to worry about. He's probably tempted.

Infighting among rival terrorist organizers now becoming drug barons fighting over territories could result in Chicago gangland style turf wars. Possibly an internal war like the one that tore nearby Lebanon apart.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Wrong. Nice try though. People like me make money writing books.
I can understand why you are obsessed with me cuz I'm so cute but try to stay on topic.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Damascus is Las Vegas for terrorist organizers, planners, enablers. A chunk of the economy is based on laundering money, safe housing, enacting illegal exchanges of goods and services. The country houses a lot of dangerous and embarrassing items like Saddam's biological inventory, aka the missing WMDs. One can guess what Iran has stashed there like black market nuclear warheads.

Long-necked Bashar Al-Assad plays front man to his power base funding sources. If he ever jumps ship to the West he will have a lot to worry about. He's probably tempted.

Infighting among rival terrorist organizers now becoming drug barons fighting over territories could result in Chicago gangland style turf wars. Possibly an internal war like the one that tore nearby Lebanon apart.

Bashar will be assassinated around the time the Saudi oil fields burn... supposedly. All predicted and playing out.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

Wrong. Nice try though. People like me make money writing books.
I can understand why you are obsessed with me cuz I'm so cute but try to stay on topic.

Your part of what is known as the Terrorism Industrial Complex.

Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Your part of what is known as the Terrorism Industrial Complex.

Pathetic.

Is that similar to the "Conspiracy Theorist Industrial Complex?"

It is amazing how many people have made events like the JFK Assassination and 9/11 into cottage industries. Yet, so many blindly laud them as seekers of truth.

They are all around us. Preying on the well earned mistrust of the Govt, they know that their theories don't have to backed by very much supporting evidence because they have a willing audience just waiting to have their hatred of the govt reinforced.

Now THAT is pathetic.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join