It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations: Confirmed FBI Cover-up Of Flight 253 Attack

page: 10
54
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by mmiichael
 


mmiichael your on here 24/7 trying to track all your loose ends.

Its taking its toll because you cannot listen properly and comprehend that Haskel said it was the same guy he saw at amsterdam and at detroit.

please go get some rest.

And what about the guy who was doing Haskell's wife at the time? That was the same guy that was doing her before too.




posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55
 


are you and mikey in the same office ?

has he gone for a lye down ?



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by JJay55
 


are you and mikey in the same office ?

has he gone for a lye down ?

He likes it when I'm on top.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by JJay55
 


are you and mikey in the same office ?

has he gone for a lye down ?

He likes it when I'm on top.


Punishment at CIA/Mossad/NWO headquarters is making us underlings read and respond to stuff on these forums.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by JJay55
 


are you and mikey in the same office ?

has he gone for a lye down ?

He likes it when I'm on top.


Ok now I'm jealous. I might just join up with the Conspiracy nuts in an effort to defeat mmichael. I want to be the NWO disinfo agent who wins JJ's heart.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer
 


What makes you think Obama is going to mess with the war on terror, or that this was staged to send a message to him for that purpose?

Obama is no different then Bush, McCain and every other damn politician these days.
It doesn't matter left or right, conservative or liberal, they are all the same, paid up by the same corporations and people.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
I want to know why there are security cameras constantly recording multiple
locations at virtually every supermarket and bank, but none onboard a
jetliner?


If I could give you more than 1 star for that, I would!


We even have cameras over here on our buses!


I bet they do have them. They just don't want us to see the footage because it will expose the whole scam...



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by carewemust
I want to know why there are security cameras constantly recording multiple
locations at virtually every supermarket and bank, but none onboard a
jetliner?


If I could give you more than 1 star for that, I would!


We even have cameras over here on our buses!


I bet they do have them. They just don't want us to see the footage because it will expose the whole scam...

Or maybe there is an electrical circuiting expense and labor involved in an industry that is already overtaxed with regulation.
What good do security cameras do anyway, they aren't preventative instruments. They can only record facts that... are of no use after a plane blows up.
Mumbai has footage of their attack... cameras didn't stop the attack.

Maybe we should just stop those who are out there who want to kill people with marshmellows instead. Offer them marshmellows to stop killing people.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman
 


While I understand your veiwpoint , it must also be argued that to blindly accept the word of Government is equaly ridiculous. As shown by the most recent invasion of Iraq, not everything you hear from government can be taken at face value .
Life is alot more complicated than most folks like to think , and often times it comes down to a choice. Who are you getting fooled by ? Obviously not everything you hear from your government is bull , but you cannot just assume that you are getting truth either. I think a middle ground is the best to approach such things from. Rather than declaring the idiocy of alternative thought, or believing that the government is there to kill you all , best approach surely is to wait for evidence and make a judgement based on something that cannot lie to you . Physical, testable , irrefutable evidence.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Night Watchman
 


While I understand your veiwpoint , it must also be argued that to blindly accept the word of Government is equaly ridiculous. As shown by the most recent invasion of Iraq, not everything you hear from government can be taken at face value .
Life is alot more complicated than most folks like to think , and often times it comes down to a choice. Who are you getting fooled by ? Obviously not everything you hear from your government is bull , but you cannot just assume that you are getting truth either. I think a middle ground is the best to approach such things from. Rather than declaring the idiocy of alternative thought, or believing that the government is there to kill you all , best approach surely is to wait for evidence and make a judgement based on something that cannot lie to you . Physical, testable , irrefutable evidence.

ummm. So if no one really knows what happens inside the government or outside the government then no one really knows... anything... at all. So then what's the point of talking about it?



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55
 


Well thats just it, what you do is , you investigate the things you are concerned about . Get out in the streets and find things out, rather than ranting about differences in ideaology on an internet messeging board.
This site is for the sharing of information, its not so everyone can stroke thier egos and wave thier political affiliations in the air like some sort of phallic comparison competition. That is getting boring. What needs to happen is BOTH sides of the argument need to get down to ensuring that thier political representatives imediately get into work and argue for a public inquiry with some balls to examine the situation.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

While I understand your veiwpoint , it must also be argued that to blindly accept the word of Government is equaly ridiculous. As shown by the most recent invasion of Iraq, not everything you hear from government can be taken at face value .


I agree completely with your points here. The US action in Iraq was a terrible mistake and it seems pretty clear that the govt lied to it's people in order to "sell," the war and positively affect public sentiment regarding the Iraq war.

I just find it ironic that so many posters who admonish others for failing to "deny ignorance," seem unable and/or unwilling to consider anything other than opinions that are similar to their own.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by JJay55
 


Well thats just it, what you do is , you investigate the things you are concerned about . Get out in the streets and find things out, rather than ranting about differences in ideaology on an internet messeging board.
This site is for the sharing of information, its not so everyone can stroke thier egos and wave thier political affiliations in the air like some sort of phallic comparison competition. That is getting boring. What needs to happen is BOTH sides of the argument need to get down to ensuring that thier political representatives imediately get into work and argue for a public inquiry with some balls to examine the situation.

This won't happen because BOTH sides are opposite on the situation. Islam cannot accept non-muslims, it is against their LAW. Islam must fight until the whole world is Islamic. That's their LAW.
Thus, Israel must be disassembled, and the rest of the world must covert to Islam or there can be no peace.

See we tried in 1967 to make an agreement and BOTH sides agreed to Israel but Islam did not keep up their end of this agreement and wants them out. Further, since Israel exists Islam is crossing borders to fly planes into our buildings because of their LAW. So this isn't a BOTH party thing.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55
 


Sounds like the thinkers of fundamentals.
If they are not in control, they control you or you die.
There is a big problem here because a large amount of energy
in the form of oil, natural gas and atomic gases are possessed by
their land.
So basically they are in control except for the fundamentalists.
This is real bad even for the proponents of perpetual atomic
energy or anything from Tesla as catching the atomic gases
before being blown off by the oil wells might be looked at
suspiciously if only they knew or if we were doing it right now.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55
 


Your eyes are shut man. Its not even nearly as simple as you think . Incedentaly the threat posed to Israel by militant islam is moot. Know why ? Because the main threat is from rocket attack and bombardment, but israel have the capability to remove that threat. They have weapons that can shoot anything from missiles to bullets out of the air. The only reason that the militants ever get a shot through to land on israeli territory is because it suits israel to give the impression that they are defending themselves when they blow up countless civilians and children in purges aimed allegedly at terrorists. It suits them to have a chip on thier shoulder so they can justify continued encroachments into palestine via illegal building projects. What I am saying to you is that thier are xenophobic scumbags in EVERY society , and they do some appalling things to others and to people of thier own nations, just so they can ride the powertrip, and stroke thier patriotism into orgies of violence.
Same thing happens with Britain and the US. "Oh Saddam hasnt got any WMD's but the everyday pleb doesnt know that, lets just stage something and give ourselves an excuse to kill people who dont think like us..." and then you have 9/11 .
If you think that was JUST a terror attack then you havent even been outside your damned house in the last three years. Physicists and engineers have debunked the idea that plane strikes alone could have bought down the towers, and aside from that there are a myriad of unanswered questions about it. If you dig just a LITTLE bit, you will find that there are so many things wrong with the official accounts of what happened that day , it would make you spit. But of course if you dont want to know about them, you wont go and have a look for your self. Im not going to do all the work for you and post some links, because its really easy to find all the inquisitive research for yourself, most of which is readily available here.
However what has to be borne firmly in mind is that if the facts dont fit the governments theories on what happened, something is wrong no matter how much of a patriot you are or are not. Questions should be asked and answers gleaned , not about terror attacks as a one sided us and them excersize in stupidity , but from the point of veiw of an inhabitant of the world instead of just one measly country .



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael
 


All excellent questions.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55
 


Many of the words used to describe Islamic concepts are couched in words that sound lovely to the Western ear. Peace, Justice, Equality.

Culturally, they have significantly differing MEANINGS.

Justice means to put things in their place - those places are defined in the Koran.

Peace means submission. This is the only way peace can be achieved.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit
 

Yeah, well it's obvious that things will never change according to your theory. I happen to have faith that there are forces that will make change happen.



[edit on 4-1-2010 by JJay55]



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by mmiichael
 


All excellent questions.

Yeah but those questions are always ignored by those who support the Islamic cause.



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by mmiichael
 


All excellent questions.

Yeah but those questions are always ignored by those who support the Islamic cause.


Good questions are ignored usually by all sides when the questioning doesn't suit their already treasured views.

The people who support the Islamist views who are not Muslim do so because they have concerns about their own governments and corporations. They mix two things together. One can be concerned with and have a keen eye on the potentional bad behaviour of their own government and the world's corporations AND still have enough sense to know that Islam as it is right now is a grave concern.

They fall trapped into their own dictomies, and are well used because of it.

There is more than two sides. There is more than one answer. There is more than one solution.

I can question the leaders of my country for their actions. I can hold them accountable for their behaviour. And I can STILL choose to understand that Islam's movers and shakers are doing things that do not benefit me, or mine, today or in the future. And they never intend on being "fair." So even if I want to act in a manner benefiting us all, I cannot blindly ignoring that fair isn't even cultural concept that has any meaning to them.

Here, I have the rights and the education and the access to question. I do not ignore that.

The greatest threat to us is - Us. For in the name of our beliefs, we are unwilling to foresee that diversity and tolerance, is fabulous and perilious at once.



new topics

top topics



 
54
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

log in

join