It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations: Confirmed FBI Cover-up Of Flight 253 Attack

page: 1...
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations:Confirmed FBI Cover-up Of Flight 253 Attack

www.infowars.com

eyewitness experience of the Flight 253 attack and how the FBI detained a second man after dogs detected a bomb in his luggage on The Alex Jones Show today. The FBI has not only ignored Haskell’s story, but they have launched a cover-up by refusing to even acknowledge the existence of another man who filmed the entire flight, including the aborted attack, as well as the well-dressed man who aided the bomber to board the plane even though he had no passport and was on a terror watch list
(visit the link for the full news article)

mod edit, space added in title

[edit on Tue Dec 29 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The MSM is ignoring along with the FBI is an important part of this story that originally was covered and taped by CNN. The eyewitnesses account (Kurt Haskell) that gave testimony of what happened when a " well dressed wealthy looking Indian man " was giving assistance to the accused bomber. ..www.youtube.com... I believe this is another staged ( weak) attempt to keep this ' War on terrorism going'.

www.infowars.com

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Another link of the interview with the Haskells.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think the whole charade of the "terror attack" was to remind us (and Obama), to do as we're told, and not to interfere in the "war on terror". Damn those pesky eyewitnesses for interfering with the official stories!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hey heres one of my post and one of Seattletruth's on this matter that way we can link up through the threads feel free to post yours on both of ours adding to the data

CIA behind failed plane attack

Some things don't add up about the explosion on Northwest Airlines today.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
25 consecutive days of intensive terror news is NOT going to make up for the fact that this was the slopiest, messiest, stupidest move they have taken to SCARE us more.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They must have videocameras at these airports.
I'd be interested to see what they show. Since the witness can give a fairly accurate statement as to the location and the time he saw the two, it should be fairly easily to get some sort of shot of the Indian fellow.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Thanks OpTiMuS , S + F both threads. What is important in this story is the witnessed help this kid had. And no mention of it in the mainstream media. ( much less how he managed to get onboard )?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Yeah i know i believe we have more to fear from our Shadow Government than these petty so called terrorist they help, pay, and aid everyday.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Could it be that the FBI cover up is due to the fact that they are doing an investigation and want to catch everyone who was involved?

If they blurt out everything they know, wouldn't that jeopardize the investigation?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The US is already targetting unspecified targets in Yemen in response to this " botched terrorist " attack........www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What the hell is this supposed to mean: "...refusing to even acknowledge the existence of another man who filmed the entire flight..."? Is he saying there is a guy who held a camera throughout the flight? What kind of camera? Cell phone? How many hours of footage is that then? Doesn't sound like something you could film on one go so you'd have to have spare medium and batteries.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The fact that the US is so ready to retaliate this ' botched attack attempt' and have specific targets in Yemen should spell false-flag.....www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
With this latest ' terrorist ' attack there is now a push for these "full body scanners " at every airport. A machine that can virtually see you through your clothes. This already doesn't sit well with the 'Muslim ' religion , exposing the female body........www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Yeah it also just should not be Muslims who are pissed but everyone here that has to deal with the scanners too. But a great deal are still blind and dumb to even start to think about their rights or just so scared by the government they never question it.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A poor black man from Sudan? Oh those eyewitnesses aren't very good.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

yes i am certain that is the reason behind it all.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by fmcanarney]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I want to know why there are security cameras constantly recording multiple
locations at virtually every supermarket and bank, but none onboard a
jetliner? Is it because saving LIVES is not as important as saving MONEY?
-cwm

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON

The MSM is ignoring along with the FBI is an important part of this story that originally was covered and taped by CNN. The eyewitnesses account (Kurt Haskell) that gave testimony of what happened when a " well dressed wealthy looking Indian man " was giving assistance to the accused bomber. ..www.youtube.com... I believe this is another staged ( weak) attempt to keep this ' War on terrorism going'.

www.infowars.com

I know some of you love to paint the MSM as this monolithic group of propagandists but in this case you are way off base. The Haskells have been on every MSM outlet today telling what they saw at the check in counter and at least CNN had an interview with a woman who saw the man taping the incident.

I have one question about the alleged camera man. If he knew the attack was going to take place, why would he record it since if it was successful the evidence would have been destroyed in the explosion?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
non infowars sources for all the doubters out there.
michigan live:

Videos: Kurt and Lori Haskell talk Flight 253, passport 'accomplice' and FBI questioning
www.mlive.com...

Flight 253 passenger: Sharp-dressed man aided terror suspect Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab onto plane without passport (MLive.com exclusive)

www.mlive.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join