It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Seeking to Ban KKK From Campus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
KKK can do whatever their twisted minds desire. As long as they do not negatively affect anyone or anything around them.

a single legitiment complaint should result in banning the kkk from the campus

peace out

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I say let 'em on campus. I like to watch fights anyway.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Regardless of how you feel about this particulars in this case, the larger issue of using Terrorism to supress unpopular speech is wrong. Ban them from school for not following rules and regulations, ban them for having an open fire, but be very careful when using the Terrorism card. It's easy to get on board with Admin. because it's the Klan, but what group gets targeted next.

Personally, I'd like to keep these morons out in the open, where I can keep an eye on them and their recruits.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I do not condone any groups that blames the problems on other minority groups and has a hateful message toward those diiferent than them and believes the are superiors. It is about freedom of speech and anyone has the right to preach whatever they want as long as they keep to themselves. We cannot stop cults because of this FOS clause and the KKK has the right to meet as long as they have members willing to attend.

As far as their violent past is concerned, why dont we ban all religion from campus's with the exception of Buddism because of their violent past.

Minority groups are encouraged to form their own clubs, such as the Society of Black Engineers, and so on. It is only fair to allow the whites who want to be appart of a group that caters to their race.

It appears to me that the KKK and like white supremisist groups are making a comeback especially in the younger generations(24 and younger) and I believe one of the leading causes for this is there are so many gangs out there and many are exclusive to your race. The white kids see this and have to run somewhere. The war on terrorism needs to be focused on our home turf and these gangs are terror groups. Sadly many gang members are from broken homes and poverty and the gang is all they have. Drugs and money are also huge players on why gangs flourish.

I say we should round up KKK members who are willing to fight armor them and throw them into gang infested areas, shoot get all the gang members and other haters and put them in the same area and watch the violence.

Violence sells.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join