It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to share this great messege to those on the same journey as I

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Originally posted by heffo7
reply to post by Moonman1111

What is your problem? If you don't like the sentiments in this post then go somewhere else.

Don't drag the OP's message through the dirt. Some of us would like to keep the uplifted feeling!!

You need some truth. And that is with the Holy Ghost. Call on him using your heart. Also, that long useless posting of her nonsense actually 'uplifted' you? Baby step it my man, baby steps for you.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Moonman1111]

Hi Moonman1111

Im asking you, can you please respect my thred.
You have shared your thaugts, thank you!
If you will continue to post here, I would ask you to read it one more time.

SatNam

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Cue Standard Mod Speech

Hi People,

Lets keep this thread on-topic please.

I know its tempting to engage in discussion/debate with others on somewhat different topics - particularly when they may engage you in same.
But please lets keep it focussed on the original thread material.

Cheers,
ALIEN

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i appreciate your input.

i just didn't feel a Syncronicity while reading the 'MESSAGE'

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi everyone

Thank you for taking your time to read this messege to you, and I love that most of you enjoyed it

And if you really understand the messege, you'll have a tremendus tool for your journey ahed

SatNam

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wonderful words, and your intentions are pure in a sense of good vrs bad/evil, But this question still occurs to me, if it not be the pleiadian messages, law of one or anything related I seem to always end up at the same place.

We live in a dog eat dog world! for one to live another must die. Survival of the fittest.

I think we need a balance here, the world cant function on love and joy alone. We need evil just as much as good. Duality is necessary for this universe to function as it has to this point and beyond. Look at the world we live in, wars, famine, murder, rape, hate i could go on... the world is near utterly negative. As much as i'd love to live in a world rid of all evil. We don't. thats the reality. Suicide isnt an option, selfish as it is, death will come inevitably. In the meantime, we need to work together to bring down the source of negativity, as a species.

If there was a way to make the world turn their backs on evil completely, some extraordinary event. Like jesus coming back to say hey.
Unlikely, but if not jesus, then peaceful aliens coming down in their spaceships to host us some lightshow entertainment.

My 2 cents...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by appliedconcepts
Wonderful words, and your intentions are pure in a sense of good vrs bad/evil, But this question still occurs to me, if it not be the pleiadian messages, law of one or anything related I seem to always end up at the same place.

We live in a dog eat dog world! for one to live another must die. Survival of the fittest.

I think we need a balance here, the world cant function on love and joy alone. We need evil just as much as good. Duality is necessary for this universe to function as it has to this point and beyond. Look at the world we live in, wars, famine, murder, rape, hate i could go on... the world is near utterly negative. As much as i'd love to live in a world rid of all evil. We don't. thats the reality. Suicide isnt an option, selfish as it is, death will come inevitably. In the meantime, we need to work together to bring down the source of negativity, as a species.

If there was a way to make the world turn their backs on evil completely, some extraordinary event. Like jesus coming back to say hey.
Unlikely, but if not jesus, then peaceful aliens coming down in their spaceships to host us some lightshow entertainment.

My 2 cents...

In my understanding there is no good or evil, that is just our need to analyse our exsperiences. And when many enough people come to this knowledge, what we call evil will stop cause we see what we do to "others" we actually do to our selfs.

I found a video of a fantastic person which explains my understanding of existens beautifully and simple :

www.youtube.com.../u/26/C-yMb3jKaYs

SatNam

[edit on 12/30/2009 by eriathwen]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

1. Address
2. Appreciate

Spent some time on this the other night. At the time my impression was that the task at hand is over and that some are returning to their native dimensions.

But as I sit here writing this, I don't feel like it's over at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

1. Address
2. Appreciate

Spent some time on this the other night. At the time my impression was that the task at hand is over and that some are returning to their native dimensions.

But as I sit here writing this, I don't feel like it's over at all.

Ok, well, mabye it's because you're analysing?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This message is one of the best I have seen here on ATS. There are too few of them in my opinion, and too many others who cannot hear the message through their own dogma like the Jesus freaks. I really wish they could see past their own cages and seriously study the teachings of Jesus to find out what they REALLY say instead of trying to preach the little understanding they have. Perhaps understanding is even giving them too much credit....they are just repeating what they have been told to think.

The reality we live in is not the true reality. Until people can accept this is a possibility they will be stuck in 'the matrix'. They don't even have to believe it, just believing it is a possibility is enough to open the door a bit.

Still, there are many paths and they ALL reach the same end eventually. Some more slowly than others. I welcome threads like this. This thread not only tries to deal with the greater reality we are a part of, it offers steps that can be taken to open the door even wider. There are other ways to do this also, but this may be more appropriate for some. You have to find what resonates with you. Dealing with a universe of the mind really creates problems when attempting to simply analyze the world around you using logic. You can get stuck in a loop trying to analyze everything that happens. Instead of asking "If I am part of the creation of my reality then why do these things happen?" a better question is "What did I get out of the experience spiritually/emotionally?"

OP, you said this message was from a group consciousness. Whom are you referring to? Of course WE are in the end all ONE; group consciousnesses still usually identify themselves as something...ie RA, Law of One, Pleadians, Kryon, angel-this-or-that.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
All those posts you made and you didn't mention Jesus.

(insert scary bible passages here)

Moonman:
All religions were begun with a prophet having an AWESOME MYSTICAL EXPERIENCE OF GOD. After the priests got ahold of the teachings it slowly degrades from the original experience. How many priests have ever been awestruck by a mystical experience??? Not Many. So don't let them tell you who & what "GOD" is......you need to experience God for yourself.
And if you've never been sitting there with your eyes bugged out, tears streaming down your face, and your mouth stretched open in total and utter AWE? And you're thinking OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REMEMBER!!!!!
If this hasn't yet happened to you? No offense, but you don't know what "GOD" really is.

Someday....you will realize that YOU are GOD. As are all of us.
Some of us in here have been shown the ultimate truth of Jesus and most other prophets true teaching....that we are Gods just as they were...when Jesus said "God is within you", he meant it! Screw the priest's "interpretations", this was meant literally.

The "enlightenment" that many eastern religions speak of is nothing but the utter & total realization of knowing that you are God. You are Light. Reality is light. YOU ARE LIGHT! All is ONE. There is nothing except your consciousness!!!! Even the quantum physicists are leaning toward this fact. The more they try to break matter down into pieces, the more ghosts they find! THERE IS NO MATTER. ONLY LIGHT. When light of the right frequencies interact at the right resonance- "matter" basically POPS into existence!

To bow in fear to any one religion or philosophy or to only believe what your church thinks is right is nothing more than putting your head in the sand. The only Hell is the one we put ourselves in here on Earth. There is NO DEATH. So there really is no need to fear anything! If you don't get it right (wake up) in this life, there's always next time!

Everyone needs to have an enlightenment experience.....then they can decide for themselves who & what "God" REALLY is.

Thanks for listening-
Namaste!
-Boypony

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yup all what this thread says is true. The Illuminati control us in a collective ego reality paradigm based on fear. The world can only be saved through LOVE consciousness. THANKS OP

[edit on 8-1-2010 by jonah0julian]

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi all

It's been a while since I posted this thread, and I have totally forgot about It

Thank you all who replyed so far, very uplifting and joyful to see that so many of you have come a far way in the awakening of your conciusseness, there is only LOVE thank god

And I feel the need to bump this thread, cause I think It carries a very importent messege

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This thread resonated to my very core, why...? because the message and information which resides in these written words became evident to me after spending a year away from the university. Last year I became an avid fan of researching, meditating, and challenging my limits on my own consciousness. I experienced a recollection of past memories of being a child and beyond. This was a wonderful realization as I remembered even deciding as a child that it was time to play this game. Then this year I returned to the university, and all these illusions returned. I've always knew in the back of my mind, but the fear generated judgmental questions, consistently. And after having a resurgence in the last few weeks in reconnecting and spending time in nature, your message was the last straw. I am born free, I will live free, and I will die free, in every way imaginable. It took me a bit longer than I expected, but I am glad to be back.

love my friend, thank you.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by higns07

Hi, and welcome back my friend
, Im so happy to hear that

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi

Thank you for posting this. Sometimes a need a reminder to help me stay true to myself. The funny thing is I usually dont realize that until I read words of wisdom like yours.
I am now re-focused and revitalized on the real me. Thank you again!

Now it time to dance & sing!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hi all you light beings

Now is a good time to bump this old thread of mine you might find It useful, a tool to help clear the fog that's surround's so much. It really is light at the end of this tunnel.

SatNam

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Thank you for doing your part in this Great Experiment.

You speak the Truth.

We are all Stars in becoming.

^_^

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen
This will be about you and your relationship with yourself as the champion you are. ...

A Religion of Self

In her autobiographical film Out on a Limb, famous actress and New Age author Shirley MacLaine stands on a windswept beach with her arms outstretched and exclaims: “I am God! I am God!” Like her, many New Agers promote the search for a higher self and the idea of a god within. They teach that humans need only raise their consciousness to find their divinity.

Once this is accomplished, they claim, the reality of a universal interconnectedness becomes clear​—everything is god, and god is everything. This is by no means a new idea. Ancient religions of Mesopotamia and Egypt believed in the deity of animals, water, the wind, and the sky. More recently, Adolf Hitler allegedly encouraged others to embrace the “strong, heroic belief in God in Nature, God in our own people, in our destiny, in our blood.”

New Age culture is saturated with literature, seminars, and training programs dealing with self-​potential and self-​improvement. “Getting in touch with my inner self” is a popular logo. People are encouraged to try anything and everything that can help them unleash their own possibilities. As one writer put it in the magazine Wilson Quarterly, the “movement’s central teaching is ‘that it doesn’t matter what you believe as long as it works for you.’”

Margot Adler, a New Age guru, explains that many of the women who join women’s New Age movements do it “for reasons that are very personal. . . . They hate their bodies, they hate themselves. They come into these groups which basically say to you, ‘You’re the Goddess, you’re wonderful.’”

Flattery (Insight on the Scriptures)

The act of pleasing by artful commendation; adulation; false, insincere, or excessive praise. It is usually done to gratify the self-love or vanity of the one flattered and is therefore damaging to him. Its motive is to gain favor or material benefits from another, to create a feeling of obligation toward the flatterer or to bring glory to him. Often it is designed to lead the other person into a trap. (Pr 29:5) The use of flattery is not evidence of the wisdom from above; it is of this world, being characterized by selfishness, the making of partial distinctions, and hypocrisy. (Jas 3:17) ...

... When a person employs flattery to gain advantage over another person, it is the opposite of love. A hater may resort to flattery but will eventually have his deceptiveness roll back on him like a stone.​—Pr 26:24-28.

Flattery employs smooth talk in order to beguile its victim. The expressions “flattery,” “smooth tongue (lip, or words)” (Ps 5:9; 12:2, 3; Da 11:32), “smoothness” (Pr 7:21; Da 11:34, ftn), and “double-faced” (Eze 12:24, ftn) are translations of the Hebrew root word cha·laqʹ or related words. In every Bible instance cited, the motive of the smooth talker is bad.

Do Not Be a Victim of Propaganda! (Awake!—2000)

... Your emotions, not your logical thinking abilities, are their target.

The propagandist makes sure that his message appears to be the right and moral one and that it gives you a sense of importance and belonging if you follow it. You are one of the smart ones, you are not alone, you are comfortable and secure—so they say.

How can you protect yourself from the types of people that the Bible calls “profitless talkers” and “deceivers of the mind”? (Titus 1:10) Once you are familiar with some of their tricks [whereislogic: discussed on the previous page of this article, I'll quote something from that page later], you are in a better position to evaluate any message or information that comes your way. Here are some ways to do this.

Be selective: ...

Use discernment: Discernment is “acuteness of judgment.” It is “the power or faculty of the mind by which it distinguishes one thing from another.” A person with discernment perceives subtleties of ideas or things and has good judgment.

Using discernment, we will be able to recognize those who are merely using “smooth talk and complimentary speech” in order to “seduce the hearts of guileless ones.” (Romans 16:18) Discernment enables you to discard irrelevant information or misleading facts and distinguish the substance of a matter. But how can you discern when something is misleading?

Put information to the test: ...

Frist page of the same article:

The Manipulation of Information (Awake!—2000)

Playing on the Emotions

Even though feelings might be irrelevant when it comes to factual claims or the logic of an argument, they play a crucial role in persuasion. Emotional appeals are fabricated by practiced publicists, who play on feelings as skillfully as a virtuoso plays the piano.

Some propagandists play on pride. Often we can spot appeals to pride by looking for such key phrases as: “Any intelligent person knows that . . .” or, “A person with your education can’t help but see that . . .” A reverse appeal to pride plays on our fear of seeming stupid. Professionals in persuasion are well aware of that.

Or another example would be (although not technically an appeal, more a sign of someone coming to believe this because of others playing on their pride by means of flattery):

This will be about you and your relationship with yourself as the champion you are.

Or:

You are a Master, a lightbeing, One who has all knowledge of the universe's deep roots.

Akin to the earlier quoted: “‘You’re the Goddess, you’re wonderful.’”

Just remember (cause you talk about unconditional love a lot):

The use of flattery is not evidence of the wisdom from above; it is of this world, being characterized by selfishness, the making of partial distinctions, and hypocrisy. (Jas 3:17)

When a person employs flattery to gain advantage over another person, it is the opposite of love.

Love does not selfishly “look for its own interests.” (1 Cor 13:4-7) The type of love described at 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 is not characterized by selfishness. "A Religion of Self", as earlier described, that employs flattery on a consistent basis to convince its adherents or those who take an interest, is much more likely to give rise to selfishness rather than true love for one's neighbour.

“Men Will Be Lovers of Themselves” (1963)

“BUT know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves.” Thus the inspired apostle Paul begins his prophecy that, without a shadow of doubt, finds its fulfillment in our day.—2 Tim. 3:1, 2.

Perhaps someone will ask, What is wrong with loving oneself? Does not God’s Word tell us to love ourselves when it commands: “You must love your fellow as yourself”?—Lev. 19:18.

Yes, it does. We must have a love of self to be happy, and God purposed that we be happy, for he is a “happy God.” Making oneself miserable in the name of piety finds no support in God’s Word. According to it, “a severe treatment of the body” is a mere “appearance of wisdom” but it is “of no value in combating the satisfying of the flesh.”—1 Tim. 1:11; Col. 2:23.

However, love of self, to be enlightened and wholesome, must be balanced with love of neighbor. Obviously, when Paul said that “men will be lovers of themselves” he meant that they would be so to the neglect of love of others. This is indicated by his foretelling that men also would be “having no natural affection.”—2 Tim. 3:3. ...

edit on 21-1-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic
Where is God?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join