It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother Eye on Daily Mail today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just thought I'd point out that Celebrity Big Brother on the Daily Mail website has a clear "Eye" on it today. The official logo is an eye, but this one is fiery.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

One of the cases of normalization of being observed constantly. Everyone wants to be watched - right?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'd say this is more a case of you seeing something because you want to. The eye is a major symbol for journalists and investigators of all kinds. Now I personally absolutely loathe the Daily Mail, give me the Times any day over that garbage, however the symbol is not unique or new. It has to do with the whole eyewitness-news or eye-on-the-world reporting. The American media company CBS actually uses a highly stylized eye as their main logo for everything.

Having actually clicked on the Mail's site today however I am of the opinion that they should perhaps turn their logo to a closed eye or perhaps one looking away from the real news as their lead photo today, the last day of 2009 was about what kind of shorts Alexandra Burke is wearing while on holiday! I can't believe people read this nonsense.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What am i missing? I see like 500 articles which one is your pointing out?

join