It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monday Morning Gobshite !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It's Monday morning and the birds are singing. Or rather they would be if they hadn't been chased away by the gob#e with the lawn mower. And for anyone who says 'grass grows and needs to be cut', I will mererly reply "Every fecking week ???".

Yes - Mr Gob#e comes out every Monday Morning at 10:30 precisely and mows his lawn. He's been doing that for the last 2 months. For fex sake, can grass grow that quick ???. We don't live in the Serengeti or have lions hiding in the inch high grass here !!! It's Oregon. The nastiest beast we have here is KayEm's maneating hamster !!!

I just don't understand why he has to do this every week. Every 2 weeks maybe (In spring/summer) but every week????
I think he's just a sad Johnny-No-Mates who hasn't got anything else to occupy his mind, so he gets out the lawn mower and off he goes.

Actually, I sometimes wonder what would happen if I was to go at night and replace his lawn with concerete. He'd probably still get the mower out at precisesly 10:30 every monday and walk along aimlessly.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Pisky, um, how to say this.

Grass has to be cut every week. It's not good for the grass to be long because it pulls more nutrients from the soil making it sour.

Sorry to break it to you, but at least he does it when most are at work.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I just felt like having a whinge yesterday morning. If theres one thing that pees me off its hearing the sound of a fecking lawnmower. (Actually, the vacuum cleaner comes a close second
).
I wasn't aware of the grass needing cutting each week, although its been around for a few million years so I daresay it knows how to grow well enough without Mr Gob#e's help

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

For whatever reason, I really love cutting the grass. The scent of fresh cut grass is lovely, me thinks.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You know what sound I hate, "Give it to me, it's mine." "NO, IT'S MINE." "VICKY." "STOP THAT." "I HATE YOU." Makes me want to

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ah, the joyous life of the father with multiple children!
I'm glad I only have one

That'd drive me crazy

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Every week! Who the feck has the time to cut their grass every week?

Hell I cut mine like once a month. I mean I dont have the time to watch TV sometimes let alone cut the grass every week.

Someone needs to get this man a hobby ASAP!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Every week! Who the feck has the time to cut their grass every week?

Hell I cut mine like once a month. I mean I dont have the time to watch TV sometimes let alone cut the grass every week.

Someone needs to get this man a hobby ASAP!

Maybe he could start smoking the grass and stop cutting it.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

LMAO!! Hell yeah..... we need to get this man hooked on some good shyte! Maybe he'll stay indoors getting stoned out of his mind and stop cutting the grass every #en week. Maybe then Pisky can have some peace and quiet.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   

OMG !!!

I get the same from my neighbours. It's like 'Look, Raven's been on the drink last night so the last thing she wants is to be woken up by the constant humming of a lawn mower'

If I win the lottery, I'm buying my own island. You are all invited to join me - but no lawnmowers !!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I let my grass grow to about a foot high or so before I get the kids outside to mow it, although in the back of my house, the grass grows REALLY fast. I guess there used to be a sauna back there, or so my mom tells me. That grass gets to be around 3 feet high, and mowing it is a pain...LOL

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I let my grass grow to about a foot high or so before I get the kids outside to mow it

LMAO! You do with your kids the exact same thing my dad used to do with me! He'd let the grass grow in the yard and then he'd tell me to mow it lol! The Lazy bastard! But I understand why he did it though.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

BRAHAHAHAHAH Maybe he is doing just that!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Once a week
no one cuts their grass once a week surely? And always at the same time? What a sad, sad little man :shk:.
Ah well
:shk:

Hehehe poor Pisky, as your padawan I will ship you a nice English quiet hover flymo.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yesterday I was walking to the store for drink when I saw someone mowing their lawn. It was only a small one, about 30ft by 30ft. And he was using a sit down lawnmower like the ones they use to cut the lawns in Stately Homes !!!!
And no, he's not disabled or anything like that - he's just an idle git :shk:

new topics

top topics

join