It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop being mean to my friends

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I signed up so that I could tell folks to stop being so mean to my friends and relatives. My friends and relatives are nice people. And you guys are really, really mean to them.

My friends are Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist. My friends are straight, gay, male, female, young, old. If you try to beat up my friends I will come into the thread to protect them!

But you guys are the very very very meanest to other friends of mine: People who work in the government, Democrats, Republicans, Politicians. Leave my friends alone!!!!

Some of my friends are also Illuminati and NWO employees. They are very nice people, but you guys have lots of prejudice because you are looking for a scapegoat for your personal problems.

Im coming for the rescue my friends!!!!

[edit on 29-12-2009 by seinfeld]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seinfeld

Your freinds started it

So i'm mean to them

I'll be willing to call a truce if they say Sorry

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Um. ok.

Thats nice.

So you have come to defend everyone, yet, everyone here you think is mean. Paradoxical much?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So...basically what you are trying to say is that everyone is your friend.

That's what I got out of this thread. Not an introduction. A rant.
Hmm....

Other than that, Welcome!
Enjoy ATS and "protect your friends".

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seinfeld

You're late!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Umm, can some MOD check that guys IP and see if MoonMan111111 (a recently registered member) are the same? I sense a lot of trolling.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

[edit on 29-12-2009 by seinfeld]

And you will be protecting your gay atheist old lady friend with a dancing
banana?! Now that's friendship.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
sorry but a lot of members, including yourself, do not realize your reality is your reality, and it is most definitely not the same as everyone else's. meaning, you see that people discriminate people for ego based reasons, yet fail to see that many more have the same opinion.

Reality, once you see it, its a hell of a tool.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If I am say a Christian, and I hate an athiest, then who's more of a friend me or the athiest?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Umm, can some MOD check that guys IP and see if MoonMan111111 (a recently registered member) are the same? I sense a lot of trolling.

Thats mean. Please stop being mean to me. Im a nice-person.

So...basically what you are trying to say is that everyone is your friend.

Thats what Im saying. And Ive never, ever, ever, ever seen a website where these special groups are put on the spot every day. So Ive come to protect them against the meanies.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
If I am say a Christian, and I hate an athiest, then who's more of a friend me or the athiest?

If someone hates another, this person needs love. If you`re a Christian you`ll want to love, not hate. If you`re an atheist you`ll want to tolerate, not hate. But if both hate each other, a third person must come to love and cuddle with them both so that they both calm down.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Thats what Im saying. And Ive never, ever, ever, ever seen a website where these special groups are put on the spot every day. So Ive come to protect them against the meanies.

By what means will you be protecting your friends?
Do you have a set goal? Tactic?
also..
Are these people REALLY your friends?
What kind of history do you have together? School? Work?

You seem to be a confused troll, and I am guilty for leaving this tasty
nougat for you to wrap your teeth around. Enjoy. Don't choke.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hey you can and prolly should "foe" yourself, to protect us from you and all yer friends.

Just kiddin welcome I guess, or do I need protection for this.

After re-reading this, I wonder if your all there.... upstairs, or if the elevator stops a few stories short...
You claim to be everyones friend, then make that statement that everyone on this site is mean...I don't understand...

I think the poster is attacking the site, not the posters.....IMO

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Jeeze, really guys? I thought that was a really cool post. It was sort of sweet and made me smile.

I don't know about anything else but I thought that was very nice. Thank you, seinfeld.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Once again, we get a post that no one frickin understands.

I dont get it.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

Thats mean. Please stop being mean to me. Im a nice-person.

It is not mean, its called logic. If your a nice person, why come to this forum knowing fine rightly we do not really like the New World Order and its affiliates? You knew it would cause some sort of argumentative conversation. Nice people don't start arguments.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld

If someone hates another, this person needs love. If you`re a Christian you`ll want to love, not hate. If you`re an atheist you`ll want to tolerate, not hate. But if both hate each other, a third person must come to love and cuddle with them both so that they both calm down.

Who's making the assumptions now? You claim Christians strive to love but atheists are only capable of tolerance? Ouch....if I were your friends, I would foe you right now.

But I'm not, so welcome aboard.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I sense a complete cognizant disconnect in the OP. But then again, I am his enemy so I guess I'm prejudice!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Excellent.

We need protection from the meanies.

Those meanies are just so, well, mean.

Then those meanies get even more meaner and become just big meanies.

Then big meanie poopieheads.

Big Meanie Poopieheads aren't as bad as the Dutch though.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1920266b226f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by alien]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

By what means will you be protecting your friends?
Do you have a set goal? Tactic?

I will come into the thread and point out the nice things my friends have done!!!

You seem to be a confused troll,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join