It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy emails from crazy people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wonder if this is from an ATS member

HOW would fell ifn your dog was INVADED by aleins??

I CANNOT belive that you tolld me to “stay out of my persnal place” BECAUSE OF SOMETHING SO SAD! I mean,. I felt that special stuff that was between us two. It was mgical. Then, A gREAT tradegedy strikes and you make like a tree and leaf!

I don;t know why oh why you won’t belive me. I was coming home from WORK than I opened the door and theyre was a three little men that tied my little doggy up and was dragging him across the tile! I tried so hard to help but the alein shot me with a big red ray gun (I CAN EVEN REMEMBER THAT TEH GUN WAS RED! RED! HOW COULD I IF I WASNT REAL) And then I fell asleep. I had a dream about your soft sliky hair even! When I woke up my little Pebbles was gone

WHY DID YOU IGNORE ME WHEN I WAS CRYING ON THE PHONE?! I needed you to h elp me get happy. To morn the loss of my little Pebbles. THEN when I was strong I would hunt the sons of hell and PUNCH them in the so that they NEVER INVADE PEBBLES AGAIN.

I am so sick OF YOURE BEEE ESSSS! (I MEAN IT)

I just wanted a strong woman to hep me with my plan.
If it wasnt politicaly in correct I woud say GO TO HELL.

I hate you foreve.

love,

YOUREHATEDME

Im not really sure what to say about that
(by the way, thats how the spelling was in the original message

Was found on a site called emailsfromcrazypeople.com...

Really worth a look

[edit on 29/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I just found another cracker here

I just bit a person in the park earlier?

I was talking to the pigeons as I usually do on Tuesdays and this man walked by. I bit his arm and tore off a chunk of his skin. The pigeons left. How do I get them to come back? I already said I was sorry

WTF?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I love this one!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e550f3bac02.gif[/atsimg]

Why not tessellate the cheese?

Good question

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OMG - I was reading that note thinking how freaky that someone actually sent that to you! Now it's just funny...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OMG - I was reading that note thinking how freaky that someone actually sent that to you! Now it's just funny...

Lol

Nah, nobody sent that to me, lol

I am thinking of psoting the "nice" u2u's I got from bobbylove just prior to his banning a few months back

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No, THIS is from an ATS member LOL

Several years ago after leaving the armed services I was abducted by Grey 3-6th dimension that are working with Reptilian’s, “The Federation”. The Federation is, “a non human NATO type organization”, of Greys , Reptilian, Insectoid, Moth men, (recessive beings like the ones in the movies… There are about 42 different type species of military males in various bases in the United States). Some of the reptilian bases are in the USA AZ, NM and in the Middle East. You can find more information on these Orion beings and non earth, non humans discussed in thousands of contact books, and thousands of Internet sites, (I’m not the only one who has been abducted). These humanoid beings lie, and manipulate you until the point of near mental and physical breaking.

These Reptilian hybrids and Greys are working with a type of 5th & 6th dimension Ascended Brotherhood, “communally minded” hive mind society sub space beings (frequency energy space society beings) controlling many “false” religions and non human type religious belief systems. Why? A. for control, so that humans do not go into space to find their ET non human ET bases, cities and ships. B. Because of our SOULS, this is very complicated to understand we have a “soul”, the soul is a *****[frequency atomic particle electric formation] that is part of us, but according to all legends and some modern technology the soul can be taken with the use of high frequency high voltage technology. The soul is a vestige of our “genetic past” that was a piece in much the same way our reptilian lower brain is, of another space ET race. There are several types of ET’s that can remove this frequency part of your body, Reptilian, Grey (FALLEN ANGLES “Devils”), steal it and use it for
longevity, for frequency energy, and for their own race studies just like some ETs do with our DNA ovum and sperm (abduction). Thousands of very well documented cases around the world. People choose to ignore this because it sounds far off, this type of information is found in thousands of mythology and factual alien abduction accounts, my account, and in all religious texts. C. For DNA, and because DNA is a resource, life for them, as is the soul and in many real medical ways!

One being had an advanced weapon which I determined was a *magnetic laser weapon which would track me as I moved around my home either bio metrically or by implant, I sure would like an idea on how to protect against it, RF? It feels ***just like being under an extremely strong magnet making it very difficult to move, and think. I tried grounding myself, and to use nearby shielding to no avail….what an ordeal. This is a weapon we need to defend against…!!! I did a search to see if I could find something like it the closest thing I got was Raytheon’s, “microwave crowd control beam weapon”, it was not microwaves. A “poncho” or “trap” which can be put over the whole body with microwave proof paint and frequency protection on it would keep one safe for a time. In the caves, and near my home the Gray types and Reptilian’s make many rather “high frequency screeching sounds” like you get on t.v. interference or like the “brakes of a car” sound, I believe it’s their
inter dimensional technologies, using probes to come in and out of the area from their locations to mine. I’m still unsure of this, does anyone know about the sounds and their correlating technologies? In researching this further many modern sources say these are souls ie. (frequency energy beings, space beings).

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

that one's great!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Ah yes, I forgot about that one

That has to be an ATS member for sure....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thanks for making this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/914504e2370d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Thanks for this Oz! The site has kept me amused for hours.. So thanks for the laughs lol.. This one is creepy though and I have had a few like this;

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
I love this one!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e550f3bac02.gif[/atsimg]

Why not tessellate the cheese?

Good question

Originally posted by Signals
Thanks for making this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/914504e2370d.jpg[/atsimg]

Both of these posts should be joined in union! - Nice thread... I'm kinda glad I didn't email some of the notes I wrote... I'm sure she kept them, who's crazy now cold heart witch!!! - oh still me

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh gawd

Dear Brothers

After 20 Months of Torture 24/7 by this group of men and woman who Worship Lucifer The Angel of Light, known as the Condemned Angel of Perversity IN THE REALM ABOVE US, known in Revelation as BABYLON THE GREAT, THE GREAT CITY, THE GREAT WHORE, THE REALM OF ABOMINTIONS TO EARTH AND GOD, AND THE BLOOD OF ALL SLAIN ON EARTH, the Anti-christ on Earth reveals themselves to be the FREEMASONS/MASONS as the Anti-Christ who endorse and support this realm.

What do FREEMASONS/MASONS threaten, manipulate, and force all of Our Leaders and People In Power , including our former President Bush, to do and participate in:

1. THEY WORSHIP “LUCIFER” THE ANGEL OF LIGHT, THE CONDEMNED ANGEL OF PERVERSITY IN THE UPPER REALM ABOVE US, THE REALM I HAVE BATTLED SINCE AGE 15.

2. THEY PROMOTE NUDITY AMOUNG ALL PEOPLE AND INVADE ALL PEOPLE’S PRIVACY

3. THEY PROMOTE ALL FORMS OF SEXUAL IMMORALITY, NUDITY, ADULTERY, ORGIES, FORNICATIONS, RAPES, TORTURE

4. THEY WILL LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, AND MURDER ANY INNOCENT HUMAN BEING ON EARTH TO COVER THE WORKS AND ACTIONS OF THEIR MEMBERS

5. THEY RAPE, TORTURE, MOLEST, AND MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE ALL OVER EARTH

As I have been Victimized by this SATANIC LUCIFERIAN OCCULT for 20 months now, because I refused to Lie and Commit Sexual Immorality with them while working at the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Lancaster Prison, I was tortured, raped, and murdered by them on April 21,2008 and descended to the Lower Heaven for Judgment, and Several Times After that for additional information and order from Almighty God. Being a Caulbearer, Root of David, with a Royal Blood Line I have been visited by Holy Angels since a child.

I CAN TELL YOU:

1. LUCIFER IS “NOT” GOD
2. ALMIGHTY GOD, JESUS, RESIDES IN THE LOWER HEAVEN, THE HALL OF JUDGMENT BELOW US
3. ALMIGHTY GOD, JESUS, CONDEMNS NUDITY, SEXUAL IMMORALITY, MURDERERS, AND LIARS
4. EAVESDROPPING IS AN ABOMINATION OF AN ORIGINAL COMMANDMENT
5. ALMIGHTY GOD IS ISSUING PLAGUES UPON EARTH BECAUSE OF PEOPLE, FREEMASONS, MASONS, AND LEADERS, WHO WORSHIP AND PARTICIPATE IN WORSHIPPING LUCIFER IN THE UPPER REALM OF ABOMINATIONS TO GOD ALMIGHTY IN THE LOWER HEAVEN

6. OUR PLAGUES ON EARTH WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THESE SATANIC ENTITIES ARE DESTROYED

7. JESUS IS HERE IN THE LOWER HEAVEN, JESUS IS OUR MORNING STAR, AND YOU DO NEED TO REPENT AND GET BAPTIZED IN JESUS NAME.

GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE LOWER HEAVEN

Facepalm, lol

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
And....

i think you live in a building that says gold on it by gratiot – 21 (eastern market)
i see you all the time, I think your hot. you are a jewish looking male 20’s with a muscular frame. I think i saw a tattoo on your arm a few months back, you have a happy looking black lab, i think i love you, I accidently hit your dog. I think his name is “mover”?
Im sorry but i did it to get close to you. WHY DON’T YOU LOOK AT ME!!!! I LOVE YOU. You better respond to this message. I’m not crazy but I have been institutionalized. I just want to know you. please be close to me! I know how to cook, and I am pretty good in the sack. FIND ME PRINCE CHARMING OR I’LL MAKE MOVER MINE!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I check that site daily. It is owned by the creators of I can has cheezbruger. The sad fact is that there might be only one new post per day there.:shk:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
LOL!
This IS my favorite!

I laughed so hard, I cried!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Haven't we all seen this one in the gray area section of ATS with tons of flags and stars?

Several years ago after leaving the armed services I was abducted by Grey 3-6th dimension that are working with Reptilian’s, “The Federation”. The Federation is, “a non human NATO type organization”, of Greys , Reptilian, Insectoid, Moth men, (recessive beings like the ones in the movies… There are about 42 different type species of military males in various bases in the United States). Some of the reptilian bases are in the USA AZ, NM and in the Middle East. You can find more information on these Orion beings and non earth, non humans discussed in thousands of contact books, and thousands of Internet sites, (I’m not the only one who has been abducted). These humanoid beings lie, and manipulate you until the point of near mental and physical breaking.

These Reptilian hybrids and Greys are working with a type of 5th & 6th dimension Ascended Brotherhood, “communally minded” hive mind society sub space beings (frequency energy space society beings) controlling many “false” religions and non human type religious belief systems. Why? A. for control, so that humans do not go into space to find their ET non human ET bases, cities and ships. B. Because of our SOULS, this is very complicated to understand we have a “soul”, the soul is a *****[frequency atomic particle electric formation] that is part of us, but according to all legends and some modern technology the soul can be taken with the use of high frequency high voltage technology. The soul is a vestige of our “genetic past” that was a piece in much the same way our reptilian lower brain is, of another space ET race. There are several types of ET’s that can remove this frequency part of your body, Reptilian, Grey (FALLEN ANGLES “Devils”), steal it and use it for
longevity, for frequency energy, and for their own race studies just like some ETs do with our DNA ovum and sperm (abduction). Thousands of very well documented cases around the world. People choose to ignore this because it sounds far off, this type of information is found in thousands of mythology and factual alien abduction accounts, my account, and in all religious texts. C. For DNA, and because DNA is a resource, life for them, as is the soul and in many real medical ways!

One being had an advanced weapon which I determined was a *magnetic laser weapon which would track me as I moved around my home either bio metrically or by implant, I sure would like an idea on how to protect against it, RF? It feels ***just like being under an extremely strong magnet making it very difficult to move, and think. I tried grounding myself, and to use nearby shielding to no avail….what an ordeal. This is a weapon we need to defend against…!!! I did a search to see if I could find something like it the closest thing I got was Raytheon’s, “microwave crowd control beam weapon”, it was not microwaves. A “poncho” or “trap” which can be put over the whole body with microwave proof paint and frequency protection on it would keep one safe for a time. In the caves, and near my home the Gray types and Reptilian’s make many rather “high frequency screeching sounds” like you get on t.v. interference or like the “brakes of a car” sound, I believe it’s their
inter dimensional technologies, using probes to come in and out of the area from their locations to mine. I’m still unsure of this, does anyone know about the sounds and their correlating technologies? In researching this further many modern sources say these are souls ie. (frequency energy beings, space beings).

emailsfromcrazypeople.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The best that I ever read, was to OZ from bobbylove. I was fortunate enough to be at the right place at the right time that night, and wish that they could be posted here, but they would violate the T&C's greatly.

Never laughed so hard at the written word in all my life, but they indeed showed what happens to someone when they just completely lose it.:shk:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
The best that I ever read, was to OZ from bobbylove. I was fortunate enough to be at the right place at the right time that night, and wish that they could be posted here, but they would violate the T&C's greatly.

Never laughed so hard at the written word in all my life, but they indeed showed what happens to someone when they just completely lose it.:shk:

Lol, same here

I kind of miss the little critter....he sure did make me laugh

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Now where have I heard this before...hmmmmm

Hello Earth Family and Friends,

THE TIME HAS COME! Heaven is on its way back to join us here on earth and lift us up in our minds to meet our Creator. There is a planned FIRST CONTACT between many heavenly and extraterrestrial beings within a very short time for everyone here on earth. Our Lord Jesus Christ, Ascended Masters and the Galactic Federation of Light are working together with our Creator to bring about a peaceful announcement of their existence and knowledge of their current service to our planet.

THERE WILL BE NEWS ANNOUNCEMENTS ON TV ALL OVER THE WORLD!

At the present moment, emissaries from the Galactic Federation on earth are working with several governments to create a FIRST CONTACT senario which will be the most peaceful and eye-opening for everyone on the planet that will not allow anyone working against love, such as the Illuminati and those who love evil in control of our planet at the moment, to create fear in our minds.

LIGHTSHIPS WILL BE DECLOAKING IN OUR ATMOSPHERE BRINGING A FEELING OF LOVE AND PEACE!

These beings are full of love and they have been a tremendous help to me over the past two years to help me get back on my feet spiritually. I love them and want everyone to welcome them back to earth. I am excited about meeting my angelic family and my best friend Lord Sananda Kumara, Admiral and Leader of the Galactic Federation, who was incarnated as Jesus Christ 2000 years ago and has now taken his place and leader of our Galaxy and all dimensions of the heavens above known to us.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Oh gawd

Dear Brothers

After 20 Months of Torture 24/7 by this group of men and woman who Worship Lucifer The Angel of Light, known as the Condemned Angel of Perversity IN THE REALM ABOVE US, known in Revelation as BABYLON THE GREAT, THE GREAT CITY, THE GREAT WHORE, THE REALM OF ABOMINTIONS TO EARTH AND GOD, AND THE BLOOD OF ALL SLAIN ON EARTH, the Anti-christ on Earth reveals themselves to be the FREEMASONS/MASONS as the Anti-Christ who endorse and support this realm.

What do FREEMASONS/MASONS threaten, manipulate, and force all of Our Leaders and People In Power , including our former President Bush, to do and participate in:

Uh, you said you were not going to let anyone see this....last time I write you.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join