It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 16, 2010: The Beginning of the End!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
When i open a thread with a title like this, and then see OP quoting bible verses. It loses all cred imo. Sorry.

Can we make it at least the 18th so we can party up on st patricks day on the 17th?

Then just avoid the thread altogether if it bothers you so much. How hard is that? Instead, you put your 2 cents in and ridicule someone who views bible verses as fact. This is called "predictions and PROPHECIES." A prophet, by definition is someone who has a message from GOD to relay to people, usually indicating a future happening. Anyone else who claims to be able to see the future is known as a "seer", "psychic", or "fortune teller". These type of people are those who have "predictions." This forum is "predicitons and prophecies." If you don't like it, be gone!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You cannot predict the end. And I am curious as to how you came up with March 16th.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombie_saurus_rex
reply to post by trueperspective

Doesn't the confirmation of the covenant,have to take place,before the third temple can be built?
I was under the impression,that it was the antichrist,whom will give Israel permission,to construct the temple.
After the gog-magog war.

maybe you can begin to start seeing the 'temple' as the human body... ie: your body is your temple...
and transhumanism as the real culprit . as opposed to strictly Zionism
a culprit I back, by the way.
and 'sacrifice' being a bit more symbolic/complex a process than your IMO primitive interpretation presents it as.
ie: actual high end cutting edge genetic engineered science behind it rather than wishfully slicing a cow or person's neck and praying to imaginary invisible spirits in hopes of good fortune etc....

into new bodies.. our symbolic 'savior' is found through blood...
you ARE blood... your genes.. your DNA...changing / moving into a higher 'vehicle' in order to experience higher wider reality...

but yeah.. believe the story-book interpretation all you want..
you're not going to impress me with these toddler-level interpretations of the most important information to mankind.

Jesus always spoke in parable.
the 'beast with all it's 'heads' is a metaphorical symbol to be decoded... of course...
and is not everything else mentioned in the bible?
we are to think that only certain things are allegory and others not?
it's all allegory...
what is spoken of has deeper broader extrapolated meaning.. and to deny this is blind and ignorant.

'anti-christ' appears 4 times in the bible, once in plural form and 3 times in singular.
it's always talking about 'people' in general who do not recognize the father and the son as being anti-christic.

i think the folklore surrounding it is incredibly misleading, and if you look at the original source of the mention, you'll find a much more meaningful concept.

the 'father' and the 'son' doesn't have to be as literal as recently percieved by the masses... the lowest common denominators among us.
it has esoteric connotation, as 'the all' as in the universal consciousness...of which we are all part of...
...and 'the all's manifestation in the material world as the son'...
human beings.. partaking in active experience of this universal consciousness.... THROUGH new 'bodies' .. ie: new temple...
bodies that have this built in 'sense' that can experience it.

And,for those inquiring,about the March,16th,2010 date.
That's exactly when,construction,is believed,to may perhaps begin,on the third holy temple.
They're set to begin working on the sacrificial altar,very soon.

ok you say march 16th 2010 ... but where exactly does an authoritative source state this?
please provide. kthnxbye

-

[edit on 1-1-2010 by prevenge]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I am a true believer,in the literal word of God.
And sorry to tell ya,but,an extremely large portion of the bible,is indeed,literal.
Whether you believe it or not,I could care less.
I'm not trying to change/alter your belief system,so please do me the same courtesy

The third holy temple,is going to be a physical structure,look it up,I've seen the blueprints.
I've personally seen,evidence,that the "literal" sacrificial altar,is about to be built.
And the animal sacrifices,will happen,of this I am 100% positive.

The third and final antichrist,will be a man,period.
Just as were,number one and two.
The first two were Hitler and Napolean.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8

When i open a thread with a title like this, and then see OP quoting bible verses. It loses all cred imo. Sorry.

Can we make it at least the 18th so we can party up on st patricks day on the 17th?

Then just avoid the thread altogether if it bothers you so much. How hard is that? Instead, you put your 2 cents in and ridicule someone who views bible verses as fact. This is called "predictions and PROPHECIES." A prophet, by definition is someone who has a message from GOD to relay to people, usually indicating a future happening. Anyone else who claims to be able to see the future is known as a "seer", "psychic", or "fortune teller". These type of people are those who have "predictions." This forum is "predicitons and prophecies." If you don't like it, be gone!

I agree completely.
I personally have very little patience or tolerance,for atheists,satanists,new age believers,and the countless other false religions.
Christianity is the one and only true religion,period.

Christ is the only path to salvation.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Oh fabulous!!! Another of an unending string of 'Repent, the end is near' threads that will most certainly not come true! Like there haven't been a ton of these here on ATS! Well, if you guys keep on trying, eventually one of you just might get lucky!

Meanwhile, I think I'll plan on the world not ending, just in case you are wrong like the hundreds of others who have come before you!

NEXT!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I agree completely.
I personally have very little patience or tolerance,for atheists,satanists,new age believers,and the countless other false religions.

hahaha righto, so you can tell me to get lost, because YOU believe YOUR religion is the only true one?

How do you know i am an atheist/satanist/new ager or a follower of some other 'false' religion? Because i dont believe in this? I was baptised, and spent 12 years in private catholic schooling and going to church several times a week. But it's uppity people like you that make me shun the religion i was brought up to believe. It's always your way or the highway.

Now if you will excuse me apparently i have to go and be damned now. Happy new year!

P.S. Let's chat on March 17th and you can tell me what you believe?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

And sorry to tell ya,but,an extremely large portion of the bible,is indeed,literal.

even the part about the 7 headed beast?
there's going to be a giant 7 headed beast that comes?
what about the horsemen of the apocalypse?
there's going to be actual dudes on horses coming one by one introducing themselves as "death" and "war" ??
zero symbolism in those? they don't mean anything bigger or wider than just men on horses?

I am soooo glad I'm not a fundamental literalist christian.

Whether you believe it or not,I could care less.
I'm not trying to change/alter your belief system,so please do me the same courtesy

I'll say whatever is on my mind on this forum. I'm not going to worry about whether you are paranoid of thinking I'm trying to change/alter your belief system. You didn't have to read my post.

I've personally seen,evidence,that the "literal" sacrificial altar,is about to be built.

prove it.

so there cannot be more than 3 antichrists?
and anyone that John says rejects the Father and the Son?
they're antichrists in his mind.. but not yours...

ok I see .. so you disagree with John's opinion in John 4 as it is written.

-

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What if Christ comes and disagrees with you there?

What will you do then?

-

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

What if Christ comes and disagrees with you there?

What will you do then?

-

Why would you suspect,that he might disagree with me?
Simply because,you yourself,disagree with me?!
Because of what you personally believe?!

Are you trying to say,that what you believe,is more real and true,than what I believe?!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

even the part about the 7 headed beast?
there's going to be a giant 7 headed beast that comes?
what about the horsemen of the apocalypse?
there's going to be actual dudes on horses coming one by one introducing themselves as "death" and "war" ??
zero symbolism in those? they don't mean anything bigger or wider than just men on horses?

I am soooo glad I'm not a fundamental literalist christian.

I never,repeat never,said,that every single scripture,in the bible,was meant to be taken literally.
I never said that.
Anyway,I obviously know,that certain parts of the bible,are non-literal.
Every single word and scripture,in the bible,could most definately,not be taken literally,to do so,would demonstrate,ignorance and unrealism.
Especially considering,this day and age.

prove it.

I'm not going to waste my time,providing evidence for you.
Seriously,what would be the point?!
To be honest,you're not truly interested anyway,are you?
Absolutely nothing,that I provide,in terms of evidence,will matter to you anyway,so,again,why bother?!

so there cannot be more than 3 antichrists?
and anyone that John says rejects the Father and the Son?
they're antichrists in his mind.. but not yours...

ok I see .. so you disagree with John's opinion in John 4 as it is written.

In regards to the (3) antichrists.
I was speaking in terms of,the only (3),that had,and will have real power,and real influence.

Clearly you should know,that antichrists come in many degrees/levels,of power and authority.
That's what I was speaking about,regarding the (3).
Low-level antichrists,mean absolutely nothing,compared to high-level.

-

[edit on 2-1-2010 by zombie_saurus_rex]

[edit on 2-1-2010 by zombie_saurus_rex]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zombie_saurus_rex

no please explain your proof. I am interested. This is ATS, deny ignorance... I wish to not be ignorant to the information you have, so please share it, don't tease us with it.

and on the anti-christ tips.. where in scripture does it specifically state that there will be exactly 3 official "top" anti-christs?

do you think that for a second you were being anti-christic in saying you detest new-agism or other religions? intolerance is not a characteristic of Christ.
patience, acceptance and unconditional compassion are characteristics of Christ.
You don't seem to project these attributes.
to not practice these virtues, you are rejecting the qualities of the Father and the Son...

thus you are anti-christ.

(and so am I when I don't actively express those virtues in the present moment)

boo ya.

-

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I think he was referring to the part of Revelation that says "the one that was, is, and is yet to come. Past, present, and future antichrists. I think Napolean and Hitler may have been the first two. The EU president is a contender for the third. Just guessing. I believe that the antichrist is a collection of people, however, the endtime antichrist of political power is a single, world ruler. Just my opinions though.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

March 16th ispossible given the fact Israel is pushing to "annex East jerusalem" once they have done so i have no dubt they will build the third temple... its a mater of will it be done by march 16th... if not, it will soon...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Bible prophecy is being fulfilled right before our eyes.
1.Israel is a nation again
2.The third temple will soon be built
Those who know the truth are deemed to be liars,fanatics,crazies...
Those who think they know the truth are treated as being truthful,
intelligent and aware.
Time is running out and people better wake up before it is too late.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Exactly where do we get March 16th from?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Bible prophecy is being fulfilled right before our eyes.
1.Israel is a nation again
2.The third temple will soon be built
Those who know the truth are deemed to be liars,fanatics,crazies...
Those who think they know the truth are treated as being truthful,
intelligent and aware.
Time is running out and people better wake up before it is too late.

Look and see what kind of 'god' is coming...look what the people have brought amongst themselves...Israel is what it is...through the nature of force. The Temple the people are worried about being built is a Temple build with hands made of the Earth.

I just hope the majority of humans can be enough, to bring the True Supreme One, the one that does not build a Kingdom through force, the one that does not seek a Earthly Temple build with hands, The One of things of Spirit, not the things of flesh.

I pray...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I agree completely.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

ahem, that was my first post and it did not go as planned. i just meant to quote the last few lines.
i attended a protestant sunday school regularly until my mid-teens. the bible appeared to be a fairy story up until i read extensively on eastern philosophy in my late teens. only then could i understand the "gold" in the bible. i conclude that jesus was in the christ consciousness state (cosmic consciousness and many other names), it was not his surname, he literally was this state of consciousness. in this state all feelings of separation from god evaporate. it is unfathomable.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

some more evidence for you.... just posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join