It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 16, 2010: The Beginning of the End!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

But God doesnt desire things of Earth.

But I understand why you believe what you believe...your faith is in words of man and Earthly ways.

I dont mean to be harsh...I only am here to challenge what is of spirit and what is of flesh.

The Spiritual Temple is not built with hands...its built in the heart of each of us.

I fear for those awaiting the building of a Earthly Temple. But I know we all must learn and some will learn the hard way.

Your following a God that brings separation and who holds Earthly things as sacred.

I know you might not think so...but I tell you truly, my words are out of love for you and all beings. Even more so, they are out of the love for God and Thee's true nature that has been tainted by man.

Ive said my peace...I will try to not keep derailing the thread.

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yeshua said;

“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.

Even though He never gave us a specific date He DID give us the Season in the parable of the of the fig tree...

Fig trees in Israel usually start unfurling their leaves in the start of summer.. But the most interesting part is that the Fig Harvest occurs in the months of August and September which on the Jewish calendar is the month of Elul... Traditionally this moth is where you do your best repenting and praying to God... It is a month of somber self reflection and prayer before the new year starts the next month (Tishrei), which also contains the most holy day of the Jewish calendar; Yom Kippur or the day of atonement...

Maybe the time between the start of the summer and the fig harvest are where things start to get a bit serious! After all Yeshua also mentions

"and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind" in Revelation 13, also in Isaiah:

"All the stars of the heavens will be dissolved and the sky rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree."

Maybe He was being literal to the season???

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ForestForager

I have a horrible sinking feeling that we're (US) next. I cannot explain it, it's just a sick feeling I have. If anything, it's the odds that we're up against that's creating this sense of something bad coming. The last time I felt like this it was right before Haiti.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well the prediction is sure coming true - there is ongoing violence now happening in multiple locations.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Reply to post by jonny2410

There is ongoing violence happening in multiple locations all the time. There always has been, this is nothing new.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
When did ongoing violence on Earth ever stop?
Did I sleep through peace on earth?

Crap.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Heaven forbid a day goes by that we aren't living in fear of something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

That's funny that you mention the fig tree, I too was looking at my bible yesterday reading that same passage, which is what you're saying. No one knows the day or hour, but Christians will know the season. Some Christians believe that this is the season that Christ will return, hince Spring. Which is the season before Summer, and many believe it will be during a festival.

I just find it ironic you mention this and I just looked it up.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I don't think so. There is a major Karmic flush underway. But, just like with any good detox the results ultimately benefit the organism. However, the souls should not fall back to thinking they are then in paradise, let's party! The world will always go through cycles of cleansing and disease.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
the problem i have with the bible is that it is written by men.
It is written by like 22 different men who live at different time periods!!!
in my opinion There is no way the bible accurately depicts what Jesus really said.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think that today is not the beginning of the end.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I say let the Arabs tend the figs. Then the price for them won't be our souls. How long until this ME quagmire is finally solved?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Perhaps the 16th-17th was earlier noted for a cosmic encounter (& the 'sign' of a 3rd temple got blended in)

i seen the site:
www.stevequayle.com...
today the 16th has a link to spaceweather.com
warning us that a sloar launched CME will be slamming Earth
sometime in a 48 hour period....
are northern lights a sign for a 3rd temple?
is a gigantic electrical grid shutdown or ones GPS losing connectivity
considered an omen of the reestablished synagog or rebuilt temple.

i find the time frame quite suspicious with one event bolstering the other pending event.

thanks

+++++++++++++++++++ADD+++++++++++++++++

well darn, 32 minutes ago a thread was started about the approaching CME

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well, the day's almost done. And, my birthday went by without a hitch. Not that I done a lot. Didnt even get drunk! Although, its 11.40pm as I write this in the UK, still 20 mins to go, and hope I dont Jinx myself..- or the world!!

But back on topic, watching the news, about how the temple was trying to get stormed and how the police where on guard. The footage ive seen, wasnt the worst, but then again, we're probably not getting the full picture.
I suppose more details will emerge about this, aswell as how a US envoy cancled their trip to Israel today.
Maybe their all catalysts/precursors to what 'may' happen.
But lets hope it leads to nothing.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
the OP `s video states that construction is set to build the great temple of Jerusalem 3/16/10 .whether it is Jews fulfilling prophecy or prophecy coming to pass will be the question.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
When did ongoing violence on Earth ever stop?

Earth was designed to be that way.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birrrrrrthday to Esquire.........
Happy Birthday to YOU !

And mannnnnnny morrrrrrrre.

I love type-singing.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
the problem i have with the bible is that it is written by men.
It is written by like 22 different men who live at different time periods!!!
in my opinion There is no way the bible accurately depicts what Jesus really said.

But you really should try to look at it this way, saab - that is just what satan wants you to believe - that it isn't really God's true Word.

And with all due respect, you and the other millions of people that have a problem with it, isn't changing the fact that it is God's true Word - and that soon we will all have to account for every word, and action, we have spoken or done, throughout our lifetime.

Non believers should try to understand that just because they don't believe, doesn't mean it isn't true. It just means that those people are choosing to reject Jesus Christ.

And everyone has that choice to make in their earthly lives - so you are free to choose your path, my friend.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Happy Birthday! My birthday was today as well

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Nothing happened and no news on the temple mount. Well we cant know for sure what took place 16 march 2010, Israel can have a secret underground temple base, mmm.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by rhines]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join