It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA behind failed plane attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I believe the only al-qaeda that truly exists is the people, in every country we occupy, that fight back at us. Then we can link them all together in one lump sum and call them organized. They aren't organized. They never wanted us there as we bullied our way in. You remove us from the equation, "al-qaeda isn't even a blip on the map. Now, we are going to yemen. Because of a badly-written movie scene played out in front of the western world.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

There's a war going on.... and i think it will last many years still....

Many questions to be answered... not just on this latest attempt but on many other issues..... just what is going on?

Seems to me that all over the World now we have these militant groups waging war on the rest of us....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There's a war going on.... and i think it will last many years still....

Many questions to be answered... not just on this latest attempt but on many other issues..... just what is going on?

Seems to me that all over the World now we have these militant groups waging war on the rest of us....

And I totally agree with you on that
But also then again, some do hate us cause we invading their countries and changing their lifestyles and ways and being up to no good over there, but not hating on us, the people, our "freedoms" but hating the government/military just like the rest of us people, Its safe to say, we all waging war against our own governments , and we Americans would have done the same if another government started coming in the USA and trying to change and control our nation.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So, what do we do?

Do we pull out of these Countries and let them fight among themselves? (which personally i believe to be the right option)

or

Do we continue to pry into their business?

I think it could be too late and a 3rd World War i imminent.....

What am i saying? It's already in progress

[edit on 30-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So, what do we do?

Do we pull out of these Countries and let them fight among themselves? (which personally i believe to be the right option)

or

Do we continue to pry into their business?

I think it could be too late and a 3rd World War i imminent.....

What am i saying? It's already in progress

[edit on 30-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

I think that option is good and also, if the usa wanna be involved in whatever countries, to be on the sidelines and be a type of an advisor for their government and let them and its people to decide the results, ..only if the USA government were like that letting its own people to decide our nation faith, that would be a dream come true

it sure is in progress and common men cant really do much about it

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes pull out, send advisers bring the troops home and let them be, if they are not a threat to us then there is no sense in it. We are over in these places because of false flags and government propaganda to grow our Empire and take control of their resources.

I believe this all one big government staged play going on before everyone's eyes.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

et al...IT'S THE CIA!!! There are no morons who do this because hey want to or because they have an agenda, they don't even know what the word means!!! These people are promised hings to do these acts and it is all SPONSORED by the CIA, the shadow government. Get real.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

If everyone watched the "Ring of Power"also known as "The Hidden Empire" on;

1984news.com...

people might begin to understand what is really going on. But who will take the time to learn anything? I have watched it twice and bought a copy to show others. Lets go here, educate.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by daddio]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
huggs

all i can say is poop to those who beleive this crap...

The guy was a nut case,,thank our GOD some real men with balls tackled this loozer!!!!

Id hate to be on a plane with some of you here if this happened!!!!

What other DR. Seus scenerios you'd throw in.???

The CIA does some serios # but not behind this!!!

They caught the sicko alive to,(i assume it doesnt matter either way cause you make up your own silly fiction out of it either way)..

huggs to the real men here...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

How about reading through all the threads covering this before you nicely say shi* on everyone who believes this
-1 star

Props to the real women here -you

[edit on 30-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
For all this new flight regulations a bunch of us, and by a bunch I mean 200 or 300 people, should get on the same plane and one hour before landing, when we are supposed to remain seated with our arms to the side and nothing on our laps, we should all get up to go to the bathroom, start reading something, grab a pillow or blanket. This way we would be protesting against stupid regulations that are just designed to condition us to live a "1984" state.

Are they going to arrest all of us? Fine all of us? This certainly would make the news and if it happens in more than one plane, let's say 5 or 6 planes, I'm pretty sure our voices would be heard.

So, who is game for it? I AM!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran

Originally posted by heyo
I thought Alquada was a database of people, not an organized group. To me, when Alquada is cited as taking repsonsibility for something, I picture a computer telling a guy, "it was me".

And of course, it's RT, once again.

Do you folks ( people making this damned claim since 2001 ) ever get tired of asking the the same question day after after day after day?

You know very well that Al Qaeda started out as a name given to a database of people - those people then assimilated that name and have been out killing or trying to kill westerners ever since.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

PS [edit to add] - so YES there is an Al Qaeda - YES they will try to kill you if you are NOT one of them - and NO it is not a computer database - ITS A GROUP OF PEOPLE!!!!

Always asking this same question is just like a 5 year old child asking "why why why why" and when you tell him "why" he asks "why" again anyway.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Dorian Soran]

The boogie-man, tooth fairy, super man and wonder woman are also a group of people just as real. Has osama bin laden ever said the words al queada?.. look it up.. odd that a leader of a group never mentions its name, eh?

Why does anyone want to kill YOU? you must have done something to to make them angry. I don't worry about so called terrorists, I know they have no reason to target me personally. The DC mafia morons went to war with these folks a loooong time ago (1950s W/operation ajax), and have been slaughtering, manipulating & now occupying them ever since... as a consequence of living in the aggressor nation I can expect the war to come here, if the so called enemy strikes US soil and I die.. thats what being at war is all about... we kill them, they kill us.. Only the dead have seen the end of war- plato

btw When in human history has a group of people EVER hated peaceful strangers 5000+ miles away who mind their own business? please, just one example from the past.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What we all should do...we should start a thread about contacting the white house all together at the same time... and flood ALL their phones and emails saying: YOU CAN'T FOOL US WITH YOUR CROTCH ROCKETS!!!!

LETS DO IT !!!!!!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by imitator]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Totally agree with the guy in the video. The CIA has a history of planting Manchurian candidates here and there, e.g. Sirhan Sirhan, Lee Harvey Oswald, etc. They've botched it up a few times before also, but in this case, it seems to have gone over with the public pretty well. It seems that any type of security incident is automatically tagged as "terrorist" and then ultimately "al-Qaida" without any real proof. I'm not sure where the US is going with this and how long we have to go through this crap. I really miss life pre-2001! My mother talks about how life in the 60's was so good - people were honest and the times were good... I guess pre-2001 will be the equivalent for me to tell my kids in the future.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
flight253 attack was the work of a unnamed group

-patriot act expires at the end of the year

reason- senate blocked it the first time and this gives it one more reason to allow it to go threw

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just saying:

stocktwits.net...

www.l-3com.com...

www.cnbc.com...

The Military Industrial Complex must be feeling the recession too. Had to do something...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Just saying:

stocktwits.net...

www.l-3com.com...

www.cnbc.com...

The Military Industrial Complex must be feeling the recession too. Had to do something...

Ha nice contribution thanks! Never thought about looking at anything with the stocks.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Somebody please explain something to me. After doing a bit of research, I've noticed that this same tactic was used by a Somalian man 6 weeks ago. He used a powerderlike substance, a syringe and some liquid.source

While his connections with "alquada" are yet to be proven, it is quite surprising if these similiar methods of attack are not related somehow.

So the question is, is it no coincidence that these guys come out of somalia/yemen when the cia has just recently involved themselves there
or
Is this proof that there IS an organized wave of "terrorists" on the horizon?

I find it hard to beleive that Somalian authorities are better equipped at catching terrorists than Western ones, personally.
I find it interesting that these terrorists start maneuvering towards Yemen/Somalia, and organize there, when the CIA has been involved.
I find the Yemeni civil war media blackout, in which the Saudi's are involved, interesting. Not quite sure if there it's pertinant but my gut tells me I'm missing something.
I find the authority's total disregard of the witness's testimony regarding the lack of a passport to be extremely suspect.
I find it hard to believe that the CIA was unable to stop a forwarned attack by a man who was identified to them who used a method method that was attempted AND thwarted by Somali authorities.

It's the same thing as 9/11. Either these guys REALLY suck at their jobs, or they're involved somehow.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Maybe I should try to walk through custom and all without my passport, Will y'all think I'll make it through ? ...

More of bullcrap like this, the more people will start not believing the government and start questioning things.... 9/11 was just the beginning on opening up the eyes that has been shut for ages, since then a lot more people has been aware and now with this, the numbers are just gonna keep on raising

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
IMO, this was all ply to get "body scanning " tech implemented in all airports.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join