It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA behind failed plane attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

No doubt i used to fly at least 3 times a month for years, i would never get back on a plane today not because im scared of terrorist but because why not drive and see the scenery. I think we have more to fear from our government than the so called terrorist that are labeled by our Gov.

Plus you can never trust what kind of shape those planes are in or how good they are maintained.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Tarpley says the Nigerian who had attempted the attack is a puppet in far-reaching U.S. plans.

Quite not sure what to believe in all of this.

Are we to believe the CIA did it because this one guy says so?

The suspect got on in Amsterdam. Why is it the US fault if Amsterdam was the one who allowed him on the plane without proper documentation?

Just some curious questions.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Thats ludicrous

If the CIA had done it, they wouldve hired someone that isnt a moron.

Although you guys did vote George W Bush into office

I'm subcontracted all the time.
The indian guy gets the payment, he hires a fall guy for dirt cheap. Well for nothing, ultimately.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

We are to believe it because of how events unfolded. It is now well known about the video camera on board, about the well dressed "companion", lack of ID or PASSPORT...you try it and see what happens.... etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You mean to say incoming travel from abroad is not the responsibility of the U.S? That we should rely on other countries for our security? Talk about leaving the back door wide open...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thanks Optimous for starting a new thread on this matter, the one I started definitely died off quick. The matter definitely needs to be explored some more.

Here's my analysis of the situation though, copied from the other thread:

So we know that the 23 year old Abdul Mudallad is supposedly working for al-Qaeda. We know that he was on the CIA watchlist, but not on the no-fly list.

In a day and age when they put anybody with a similar name to a terrorist on a no-fly list? Even 5 year old kids? In a day and age after 9/11? That is the same excuse they used for 4 of the supposed al-Qaeda terrorists on 9/11; incompetence.

Those 4 al-Qaeda members on 9/11 were also on the CIA and FBI watch list, but not on the no-fly list. It was a massive scandal in 2001-2 that the FBI and CIA had been watching 4 of the supposed terrorists that were the lead hi-jackers on that day. They had been watched and cataloged for years, even reported by specific groups. But none were ever put on the no-fly list?? We saw this again today!

But what is the purpose of this false flag, if it is one? Simple: to get America to support the Afghanistan war again. The support of the American people was definitely starting to slack! People were questioning the point of the war.

Now people are gonna be mad as all git-out, begging for Muslims to get blown up. They are scared that Muslims are going to invade America, when the Muslims can barely control their own unstable empires.

To think that any Islamic country has the resources, manpower, or will power to invade America to try and rule it with Sharia law is ridiculous. That's why propaganda is needed like the events today, so that people stay scared of the Muslims.

Here's a documentary showing proof of the CIA / FBI scandal involving the tracking of the 9/11 hi-jackers, but their failure to put them on no fly-lists. This was well documented in the MSM.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Yeah i believe it needs more attention also you and I had the same thoughts when this went down

So check out guys help keep it alive post your thoughts on it as well

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

because Al Quaeda is an illusion created to keep you under their spell.

Take you tin foil cap off for a minute and think about it for a second.

YES the USA government could (and might) use events like this in there benefit, but completely denying Al Quaeda makes you a nut.

You go talk to the families of the men and women who lost there lives fighting this illusion.

No Al Quaeda ?
Your the one that needs to wake up.
There is Al Quaeda and they want to kill you, Men have died fighting them ( for you)

You seen a stupid documentary that was out of context, not one time really looking into what was being said (meant), You take what fits your story and stick too it.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

You mean to say incoming travel from abroad is not the responsibility of the U.S? That we should rely on other countries for our security?

Did I say that or are you just a creative story teller?

Watchlist aside, Have you ever heard of a country allowing somebody going to a different country being allowed on a plane without a passport? Is it a common practice for Amsterdam to do this?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Sorry man, AL-Q was formed by the USA originally. Anything other than that original mission (whatever it really was) way back then is just intentional disinformation.

I bet you think Bin Laden is hiding in mountain crevasses as well? I bet he is at a four seasons in Dubai on the USA's dollar.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

We know the CIA gave a name to a group (database) of people.
I agree this probably backfired huge giving OBL more legitimacy in the Muslim extremest world.

None of that changes Al-Qaeda is real.

Giving a name to something (making it more legit in the process) in no way makes the thing a illusion

You obviously are...

A. bending the truth
b. never watched the documentary your "information" is coming from.
C. from another planet sent here to anger me.
D. all of the above

I have no idea where OBL is or if he is alive.
I am willing to bet he is not Dubai on the US's dollar.

urcrazy

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

CIA just gave a name to the group?

It is interesting through during 9/11 the Bid Laden familiy got to fly when no one else did in this country. Must just be a big coincidence then. You smell like a rat to me esse.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

SEE this is (one of) your problem(s).
What does the Bin Laden family getting on a plane have to do with Al-Qaeda being real ?

You randomly change the direct subject, until you paint your self in a corner with half truths, twisted facts, and unknowns.

This is how so many (weak minded) people believe garbage.

Yes ask questions !
Your linking unanswered questions with new questions.

You have no legitimate answers for your questions !
Your answers are all based on other unanswered questions.

Trust me if I wanted to keep arguing we would end up directly on Sept. 11th , 2001.

and you would still be showing the same "proof" as if we never changed subjects.

FYI:No I do not believe the OS of 9/11.

Example time :
Show me WHERE IS THE PROOF the CIA/FBI helped get this Al-Qaeda a.k.a illusion on the plane.

(I will bet your answer is going to be a question directly from a movie like Loose Change)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

SEE this is (one of) your problem(s).
What does the Bin Laden family getting on a plane have to do with Al-Qaeda being real ?

It doesn't, I was referring to USA helping out Bin Laden

You randomly change the direct subject, until you paint your self in a corner with half truths, twisted facts, and unknowns.

I did not change the subject, twisted facts and unknowns? What that a branch of US Intelligence help set up AL-Q? Do you not know the CIA helped to recruit "these people" to aid against Russian influences?

This is how so many (weak minded) people believe garbage.

Yes ask questions !
Your linking unanswered questions with new questions.

You have no legitimate answers for your questions !
Your answers are all based on other unanswered questions.

Trust me if I wanted to keep arguing we would end up directly on Sept. 11th , 2001.

and you would still be showing the same "proof" as if we never changed subjects.

FYI:No I do not believe the OS of 9/11.

Example time :
Show me WHERE IS THE PROOF the CIA/FBI helped get this Al-Qaeda a.k.a illusion on the plane.

(I will bet your answer is going to be a question directly from a movie like Loose Change)

There are about 10000000 reports of USA flying the Bin Laden family out of the states. You are a rat IMO (or misinformed), a thousand pardons if I am incorrect, but I doubt it.

The flight ban was still in effect according to the 9/11 commisssion report when they were allowed to leave US airspace.

As for other sources:

Andrews, Bill. "Bin Laden Family's US Exit 'Approved'."
Edinburgh Evening News. 3 September 2003.

Buncombe, Andrew. "Fears of Reprisal Force Bin Laden Family to Flee Homes in US."
The Independent. 26 September 2001

Cullen, Kevin. "Bin Laden Kin Flown Back to Saudi Arabia."
The Boston Globe. 20 September 2001

Lichtblau, Eric. "White House Approved Departure of Saudis After Sept. 11, Ex-Aide Says."
The New York Times. 4 September 2003.

Steele, Kathy. "Phantom Flight from Florida."
Tampa Tribune. 5 October 2001

Tyler, Patrick E. "Fearing Harm, Bin Laden Kin Fled from U.S."
The New York Times. 30 September 2001

[edit on 30-12-2009 by GreenBicMan]

[edit on 30-12-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
As if I'm going to take RT seriously!

RT recently interviewed a while back some of the crack-pots (usually from the US) who associated unanswered questions with more questions as proof of CIA/MI5 being responsible, usually about 9/11 & other terrorist attacks, as I have commonly observed on ATS, and with the Russian interviewer nodding in appreciation. Russian media love the propaganda they get from these weak-minded psychos.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

WTF are you talking about ?

You came to the aid of OnTheFelt, on the subject that Al Quaeda being a illusion that the CIA created.

I remade my points (the whole Al Quaeda is real thing)
Then you make the switch too the Bid Laden family getting on a plane.

I never once said I dis-agree with there is a big WTF moment about the Bin Ladens getting on a plane . .. not once .

I thought I was clear enough on who I was talking about when I asked ..

You know .. the topic of this thread ? remember ?
"CIA behind failed plane attack"

but you someone in your simple little mind came up with me calling the bin Laden family (not OBL) direct Al-Qaeda.

You called me a rat when I have only questioned someone that said Al-Qaeda is not real.

The funny thing is I think your mind really does work like that.
(hints the your a cancer to your own cause comment)

BTW yours facts still lead too ... yup more questions .. and not ONE ANSWER.
You little weasel you

If you want to continue this feel free to post "your" theories in the 9/11 board because you have no intent on staying even close to on topic here.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This may be a little off topic to the CIA being behind this attack, but the conversation has gone to being about Al-Qaeda so this is along that line.

After 9/11, we were told by many pundits and terrorism experts that Al-Qaeda was a terrorist organization comprised of roughly 2000-2500 members headed up by Osama Bin Laden. They went on to say Al-Qaeda was spread out all over the world in cells in many different countries. Now what seems off to me about this is we have been at war with "Al-Qaeda" for 8 years now, and they are still behind every terrorist a attack that happens. 8 years of killing an organization that is comprised of 2000-2500 members, and we seem to have only fallen behind. One poster claims that our soldiers have been fighting Al-Qaeda and dying. Really? Where? I don't think you can count Iraq because I think it is pretty common knowledge Al-Qaeda had no presence in Iraq. If you say they came after we invaded, then are you saying that we spread Al-Qaeda? Or was it just some of the 2000-2500 men who were already members? This would seem to have made it easier to exterminate Al-Qaeda. But here they are again back in the news. And if Al-Qaeda members didn't come to Iraq, then who have we been killing? Afghanistan? All I ever hear about there is the Taliban. So where are we actually fighting Al-Qaeda and why are we in Iraq and Afghanistan when Al-Qaeda is out hijacking planes?

The fact that some people actually think we are fighting Al-Qaeda baffles me. They'll say "Support the Troops against Al-Quaeda" while at the same time believe that our military is so incompetent that after 8 years of being at war with 2000-2500 men, they haven't made any progress. "8 more years and maybe we'll have some progress. Just keep doing what you're doing because it's gonna work eventually. I support the troops!" ... and somehow that is supporting the troops. I believe in the capabilities of our military, and after 8 years of being at war with 2000-2500 rag tag group of uneducated heathens, I can't help but think something just doesn't seem right here.

Or maybe we just killed them all and now everyone just has "ties" to Al-Qaeda. And what does that mean ... "ties"?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda = Cobra, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world. Tim Osman = Cobra Commander.

I say there is more to this story, and I still have unanswered questions in the "main" thread devoted to this alleged terrorist plot.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun

I am not sure what you mean anymore.

This all ties in together CIA/Al-Q/BL

What plane are you talking about then?

Of course when the families took off from here 8 years ago that doesnt matter now, but it shows connections in the past linking govt. with "supposed" Al-Q members families getting preferrential treatment while other citizens of the USA were denied.

What were you talking about earlier with loose change etc. if not talking about those flights I was referring to?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join