It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dante's Inferno to create controversy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Anyone who has ps3 or xbox should download the demo right now and try the game. It is like god of war. but there are plenty of games that are like God of war, even before ps2. This game is going to be a classic and will be known for some time long after it's done. discussion

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I played the demo last week, thought it was great, and those cut scenes are beautiful.

I never played god of war, so the comparison won't bother me as much

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
That game sounds really awesome. Sounds like a great mix of fantasy, magic, horror, and, of course, Dante's writings. I'll come check this thread again in 2 months when the game actually comes out

edit: Wait, why is this game going to generate controversy?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by DragonsDemesne]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
That game sounds really awesome. Sounds like a great mix of fantasy, magic, horror, and, of course, Dante's writings. I'll come check this thread again in 2 months when the game actually comes out

edit: Wait, why is this game going to generate controversy?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by DragonsDemesne]

Religious controversy.

Lots of nudity

In the demo at the very start you get to hack up a bunch of islamist/muslims

achiverment/trophy called bad nanny. sapposed to kill a set amount of unbaptised babies

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Heh, I guess I can see that causing some controversy :p I can also see how it could help sell copies of the game. When it comes out there will probably be a small group of people protesting this like crazy, saying it will corrupt the youth and stuff, which will end up being free advertising for the game

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I played the demo, it's too linear and button mashy for me.
So many games with the same formula, like if you replace these demons with other demons and replace Dante with a woman in glasses and you have "Bayonetta".

It did make me curious about the story but it would be better served in movie format IMO.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Got to say, this looks like it's going to be awesome! Played the demo and looking forward to the full game

top topics

join