It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, who here has seen Him?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma
reply to post by oliveoil

oliveoil:

What are you doing? This thread is about if you have ever seen Jesus or not. Instead you start dogging badmedia. This thread is not about you and your issues that you have with badmedia. I really think you have a problem with him and you should resolve it but not on others threads.

Peace,
Grandma

I am calling Bad Media out on his hypocrisy. My problem lies with people who spread their own untrue corrupt ideological views pertaining to the Bible. That's all.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Took a bath the other day, and I had a vision. Jesjuah has a son, his name is Eli, and he is between ten and twelve. Sarah is his younger sister, and Rosie, Jesjuah's beloved is their mother.... Strange stuff. I couldn't stop crying, I was so happy to finally see them again. And Jesjuah looked friendlier this time, he even had a smile there. God knows I am happy now, after all these years.... May God have mercy on my soul!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
So when I was at work tonight, I was telling Jesus all about this thread... He thought it was quite funny and wanted me to tell you all that he said 'Hi'!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
The bible also says saints will see visions of Christ in the spirit, that's a biblical fact.

"Biblical fact"? Now there's an oxymoron for you. Would that be like these "biblical facts"?

www.infidels.org...

As for so-called "visions", if you are experiencing visual, auditory or kinesthetic hallucinations, make an appointment to see a psychiatrist ASAP.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
As for so-called "visions", if you are experiencing visual, auditory or kinesthetic hallucinations, make an appointment to see a psychiatrist ASAP.

Are you saying nearly all Biblical prophets including Jesjuah/Jesus were suffering from scizophrenia and should have been medicated? Do you ever dream? Have you never had an idea? Prft! Saaaaad case you are, hm...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Not the group with whining emo kids. lol. this thread is as direct as it can be. Who has seen Him and where is He at.

Yes I am talken about Christ. Who here has had an experiance where you thought you've met the 2nd coming. I'm guessing will get more people response from england than any where else. [/quo

Why do you think people from England would have any greater insight then anyone else? My Dad was born in England, and so far I haven't seen any thing from him that would get me to rock and roll. As for your question if I have seen Christ, I really believe I have. I've seen kindness from stangers, the ah ha moment in children when they figure something out, and people who give their lives to help others. My Mom said to me many years ago,be carefull how you treat others, it could be Christ in cognito.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure I saw him at the World Series of Poker. I guess he's just trying to blend in with the sinners now because of what we did to him last time.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
People have their expectations of how Christ will be when he returns, but i know he will not be how religions expect of him but he will be as powerful as they expect. Religious people will probably mistake him for evil, like how in the time of Jesus religious people said he was of the devil. he will return and he wont be how anyone expects, and he wont be religious, he wont be able to favour any belief structure, any religion, or any race or creed, he is there for everyone and he will arrive for everyone, and he will speak for everyone, but he will be himself and not wot people expect of him whilst at the same time being how people expect.
hes probably alive on earth as a flesh and blood man now and i know that's true but Ive said too much about this subject already, dint wanna speak much of this subject in ATS/BTS till mid 2011

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Anyway he ("the Dude") looks something a lot like the Biffy Clyro guy.

It really gave me the creaps the first time I saw the video. He (Jes.) speaks all the languages perfectly, he is classy, but still common. He sure knows math and understands our physics elegantly and once explained to me UFO propulsion with a circle where different numbers came out and a bunch of hot air baloons. There are borders in our world, when we pass them, we enter whole different worlds. The ones who were showing me these things, were carrying jumpsuits carrying different colours, photons, and they drew several symbols like suns where the rays were numbers. My sudden thougth was that they made the buggars fly using photons to heat air. Still makes no sense how they can fly in spoace, but I guess they have different crafts for that kind of travelling.

[edit on 22/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatestone
hes probably alive on earth as a flesh and blood man now and i know that's true but Ive said too much about this subject already, dint wanna speak much of this subject in ATS/BTS till mid 2011

well, since you already let the proverbial cat out of the bag...twice (once in two different threads that i know of), i want to know what you, as Christ, are going to do to fix this oil spill fiasco?

and how long do we have to wait for you to do it?

because if you are professing to be the savior of all mankind and the world, we sure need one more than ever,

right now

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
did'nt see Him but did see a mighty looking angel bright like lightning white all over even the eyes as a kid on my neighbors rooftop and then heard an audible voice as if sitting on my left one night years later when I had begun to open a small Gideon NT (that an American woman had left on the bar a few days earlier) that said-my name, I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in me and you will never perish-I stood to my feet turned toward the voice and said yes Lord and came across these years later-

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.-John5.25

At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens."-Heb12.26

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."-John20.29

Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.-1Tim1.15

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' 19The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and "sinners." '-Matt11.18

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
in whatever form you hold dear to your heart, so will the divine manifest to you. christians may see christ. moslems may see allah. hindus may see lrishna.
devil worshippers? well, good luck to them!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4.12

He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."-Acts17.31

The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!-Rev6

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Took a bath the other day, and I had a vision. Jesjuah has a son, his name is Eli, and he is between ten and twelve. Sarah is his younger sister, and Rosie, Jesjuah's beloved is their mother.... Strange stuff. I couldn't stop crying, I was so happy to finally see them again. And Jesjuah looked friendlier this time, he even had a smile there. God knows I am happy now, after all these years.... May God have mercy on my soul!

i don't know how i missed this post the first time i read this thread.

but wow!

that is beautiful, Neo! i am so happy for you and i'm happy you are finally happy.
i hope after 5 months, nothing has changed, except for the better!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Yesh, life is smiling at me these days. Just finished exams and one year's efforts have payed off. All good grades and three years of hi-school finished in a year with the best of grades makes me happy. Starting at the university around New Year next year, and maybe I'll use the next half year or so sobering up and getting a life beyond whatever I have now. In a few weeks I may even become a father, so who knows, life has a tendency to turn in the right direction when you work hard enough and pay for the games you play and the mistakes you have done. Thanks for the good words. And bless you all!

<< 1  2   >>

join