It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, who here has seen Him?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
" show me exact verse "

Well i don't know exactly where to find it but it says saints will see visions in the future near the end, and he told us to test the spirits. If all visions were bad, testing wouldn't be necessary. God appears to certain saints because of their holiness.

Now the qoute.

" no man can see God \and live "

In his true essence. He appeared to the saints in human form, in his human form while he was on Earth. The father though the saints haven't seen until they die.

And it's because of the beauty God created. beauty is reality. We look at woman and are like. man I'm awe stricken. If any soul here seen God in his true essence the author of beauty which is a reality to the sense, we would die of awe.

So obviously Christ appeared to them in human form as he was on Earth.

I'll look through scripture and try and find verses.

peace.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I saw Jesus last monday as I was leaving work. He was taking the garbage out to the dumpster. Damn fine busboy, that Jesus!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by oliveoil
No I am calling you a hypocrite because you said "the father taught me not to get caught up in idols/messengers, that they are just vessels used to carry a message/purpose". And this is exactly what you are doing. The computer is just the means.
I just call them how I see them.

Yeah, I don't think we are even speaking the same language if you think what you are saying here is in anyway relevant to what you are quoting.

It means rather than praising the idol and such, listen to what they are saying and doing, because what they are saying and doing is their purpose to being with and what is important.

Which is greater? The gold, or the altar that sanctifies the gold?

Matthew 23

16Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

17Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

18And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.

19Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

This has nothing to do with what you said , But if you believe it , than by all means so be it.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by oliveoil]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

You don't really understand Jesus at all do you?

sanctify /s'æŋktɪfaɪ/
o
sanctifies 3rd person present; sanctifying present participle; sanctified past tense, past participle
o
If something is sanctified by a priest or other holy person, the priest or holy person officially approves of it, or declares it to be holy. VERB usu passive
+
She is trying to make amends for her marriage not being sanctified. 'be' V-ed
o
If an organization or event sanctifies something, it makes it approved of and respected, or unable to be changed. VERB
+
...a law that sanctifies changes that have already occurred. V n

Which is greater? The actual thing, or that which sanctifies it? Obviously, that which is greater is the thing, the gold, or the gift etc.

Thus, which is greater - Jesus, or that which he has sanctified? That which he sanctified(the understanding of the father) is that which is greater.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I love grandma

Anyways i do feel like he is to come very soon. Although that's me and yes the bible paints a different picture what to do and feel about that. But yet again. I'm very excited

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I love Gradma's stories. She's the real deal folks.

I've had so many experiences, that are heart-stopping yet humbling. Complex, yet so simple. God is in everything and Jesus says that we will see the Father, but his image is hidden in his light. And when we see the One, who was not born of a woman, we are to fall on our faces and worship, for that one is the Father.

Jesus? Yeshua? His eyes are like liquid love, that pours over the body and melds into the soul.

His hair is raven black.

But it's his lips that are so remarkable, yet I have nothing else to add.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

oliveoil:

What are you doing? This thread is about if you have ever seen Jesus or not. Instead you start dogging badmedia. This thread is not about you and your issues that you have with badmedia. I really think you have a problem with him and you should resolve it but not on others threads.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Who ever claims to have seen Christ is a liar and false prophet. You are just attention whores that probably don't have any friends so you go online and post bogus stories about seeing Jesus so people will think you are important. Televangelist do the same thing...to get money though.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
Who ever claims to have seen Christ is a liar and false prophet. You are just attention whores that probably don't have any friends so you go online and post bogus stories about seeing Jesus so people will think you are important. Televangelist do the same thing...to get money though.

Do you feel better by calling us liars and whores?

"I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of heaven ahead of you." Jesus

Ouch.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Say: He is Allah, the One!
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto Him. (Quran 112:1-4)

2:135. They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided to salvation." Say thou: "Nay! I have chosen the religion of Abraham, who joined not partners with God."

3:52. When Jesus found unbelief on their part he said: "Who will be my helpers to the work of God?" The Disciples said: "We are God's helpers; we believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims."

4:156. That they rejected faith, and they uttered against Mary a grave false charge;

4:157. That they boasted: "We killed Christ Jesus, the Son of Mary, the Apostle of God"; but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no certain knowledge but only conjecture to follow. For a surety they killed him not;

4:158. Nay, God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise;

4:159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgement he will be a witness against them.

5:19. In blasphemy indeed are those who say that God is Christ, the Son of Mary. Say: "Who then has the least power against God, if His Will were to destroy Christ the Son of Mary, his mother and all-everyone-that is on earth? For to God belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that between. He creates what He pleases. For God Has power over all things."

5:75. They do blaspheme who say: "God is Christ, the Son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! Worship God, my Lord and your Lord. Whoever joins other partners with God, God will forbid him the Garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will be no helpers for the wrong doers."

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Well, I personally can't vouch for them as I have never meet anyone named Jesus, or any such being.

However, I do know the father. And I can tell you that I can see the father in Jesus.

Some of the things Grandma says for me had merit, especially considering her beliefs and previous beliefs - her experience contradicted them in what I know is a true way. The 2 main things were she said Jesus was building the house by himself - I understand/know what that means. The other thing was all the blood she had to clean up. That one is the deepest in terms of the understanding being conveyed.

Would you like me to show you the bible verses(OT, so it is valid for Islam) that say what her experience was talking about? I can show you - I quote them all the time.

I wouldn't be so harsh. If you see Jesus in terms of understanding of the truth, the way and the life, I see no reason why that couldn't be personified as "Jesus" for them. You've had this entire creation before you created to teach you, what is a vision? It is possible those verses are talking about in the flesh as well. As in a human trying to claim they are such.

The problem, and what I think what you quoted is talking about is when "Jesus" the idol becomes a replacement for the things he represents. And that is one reason why I don't care for Christianity.

I can't say for sure they are legit, as I have never meet such a person. But I wouldn't limit the powers of the father and whatever the choice of communication would be. Rather than "rebuke" them for this, you should instead look for mistakes and show them how to fix them.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

He spoke his name to me and he said it's Yahveh, which means 'I am the being.'

Are you even listening at all, to the people in this thread? You are quoting text, and have chose to purposely ignore personal testimony.

Now, I will quote for you the promise that Jesus made to us (his disciples), where he will show himself to us. And you read it very carefully before you go calling anyone else a liar or a whore.

"If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and SHOW MYSELF TO HIM." John 14: 15-21

Not only are we promised that he will show himself to us - he says that him and the Father will come and make their home INSIDE US.

"If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him." John 14: 23

What personal testimony do you have to offer up about your Allah?

You have the floor.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
3:52. When Jesus found unbelief on their part he said: "Who will be my helpers to the work of God?" The Disciples said: "We are God's helpers; we believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims."

Muslims were not on this planet in times of Yeshua just after y. 600 Mohammed had visions in cave when he meditated and after he created islam and muslims, so this pasage is lie.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by squaell

Muslims were not on this planet in times of Yeshua just after y. 600 Mohammed had visions in cave when he meditated and after he created islam and muslims, so this pasage is lie.

Muslim means Submitter (to God) so it's a correct verse. Jesus submitted to God.

As for previous post to me. The Bible as been corrupted. Look into Old Testament history and you will find that there are things called 'doublets' in Old Testament stories like Joseph being sold:

So when the Midianite merchants came by, his brothers pulled Joseph up out of the cistern and sold him for twenty shekels of silver to the Ishmaelites, who took him to Egypt.

So which was the Midianites or the Ishmaelites? An obvious error.

Also in the flood story it says two of every animal then goes on to say seven of every animal.

Also in Exodus it says Moses went to Mount Sinai, but also Mount Horeb.

Jewish belief holds that Ezra redacted the Torah too.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by TinFoilHatMan55]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well believe what you want muslims existed at that time not !

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

The night before I was baptised I met Christ in a dream, together with his Beloved. We were inside a great hall, where endless long tables in straight columns made up most of the room. In our end of the hall, there was a long table row where the Beloved placed table cards and was smiling and giggling, mostly like Sarah must have done when the Lord visited Abraham to tell him he would become a father. The scene was obviously that of preparation for a grat wedding. Behind the row facing table, was a small table, where I was sitting, and Jesjuah was sitting accross, holding my bible, and he was testing my biblical knowledge. He read to me from a passage in Hosea, a book I hadn't yet read (!), since I had only reached Psalms, though I may ofcourse have read it just jumping back and foth browsing through the Big Book.

Now what did he look like, you'd ask yourself by now. Well, not anything like what church art would express. He had short black or dark hair and brown eyes, and a light skin tone, and he had a rather normal, but still hansome, but serious look. He looked as if he was in his mid fourties. I've tried drawing his face, but allthough I'm a talented drawer, I still haven't been able to capture his face perfectly. And somehow all my drawings have since dissapeared, probably due to me moving around in boxes for a while when I lost them, but I still find it strange, for my drawings and art is something I took very seriously at the time, and wouldn't throw away a single sketch. Much less sketches of the actual Jesjuah. Every now and then, I will see his face before me, wondering what he's up to now, and whether the marriage has already happened, and whether he got a son the year after I met him. The passage he read for me in Hosea, was about how Hosea got a son, and called him Jisre'el - He's real! If, Jesjuah had a son the year after I met him, he would be around twelve now, ready for his Bar Mitzvah. So I sure hope Jesjuah has let his lad in on the secrets by now, made a Jad and found a good Rabbi for him to help him study the Torah. How this world needs them all. May God grant them everything good! I have prayed and prayed to meet them again, but I still haven't. Besides, these days, my dreams are quite violent, and the other day I witnessed a killing in one of these dreams, and I still feel bad about it, since I din't do anything to stop it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Not in the inner rooms nor desert:

it means not as Jesusistruth tells that god will not come in the flesh again,
he will come again, three times he would be betrayed

jesus was real in his oneness, but his life was a mirror of what
is in the total of history, he represented the son of man,
the son of man are first the 144k, then the others. the witnesses.

it means :
desert: he will be out of his struggle, it means he will be in salvation, glorified, he will support your own responsibility to find the same way

inner rooms: he will not be hidden

it means that elijah and the sons will shine so hard,
people will think he is false, and later that they, the sons are false

just an opposite of what people and religion expect.
this is why israel played both curse and blessing,
religion will be so afraid they will be in delusion.

God is one, you see god by seeing him in everyone,
and forgiving him, to forgive you first have to accuse,
so you can release it.

You have to repent, admit you are the devil (accuser)
so you can go from left to right, and learn to forgive,
and become the defender.

Visions are part of god, all religions see visions,
but they are there to invite you to find the logic, truth
behind it.

People can not understand the prophesies,
because they do not gro wlove first,

he will come in and on the clouds
a clouds brings rain,
a cloud means fog,
he will come as eclipsed.
He will look false for parts of the world.

Again.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Why do we need to see Him? We all feel Him even though some of us choose not to acknowledge Him. We all know He's there, here, in us and around us all the time. I'm not sure we can see Him but those that claim they have, I have no way of judging whether they have or not and it really makes no difference to me because the Love I feel coming from Him is much more important to me than just seeing Him.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Why do we need to see Him? We all feel Him even though some of us choose not to acknowledge Him. We all know He's there, here, in us and around us all the time. I'm not sure we can see Him but those that claim they have, I have no way of judging whether they have or not and it really makes no difference to me because the Love I feel coming from Him is much more important to me than just seeing Him.

because some miss him so dearly

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Jordan River: Hello and may you have a blessed New Year. I just wanted to agree with your post that yes, God is everywhere and those who choose to see and feel his presence can at anytime they upon their spiritual eyes, hearts, and minds.

I feel his presence everytime I am outside. The wind touching my cheek so softly, it is almost as if his hand it stroking my face. listening to the birds sing their beautiful songs that only He knows because he put the music in their hearts so they could sing their beautiful songs.

If one can not see or feel God's love, wisdom, and presence in nature, well they really have closed themselves off to something amazing in their life.

Peace,
Grandma

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join