It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to be Snarky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I put this here because it (I believe) is a general conspiracy to keep people negative; However, I hope this will work out for the positive and negative people as well. What I would like to see happen...

First, I want to hear your best, unadulterated( without swearing) put-downs, jives, remarks or whatever. Try to keep it a negative, but in fun. This way the negative people can leave their responses here and hopefully off threads that want to stay positive. You all know what I'm talking about. Good conversation on a good topic and BAM.. off topic or worse, personal attacks.

Plus, all the positive people out there can come here a minute to vent, or read some other's rants and feel a little better about themselves.

I don't mind a little blasting, so it's cool, blast away. Supersensitives might want to use caution on this thread as it some times has to be offensive to be therapudic.

*reminder* If you do post a response, expect to get blasted. That's what this thread is for.

and now... Lets get snarky!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah, this should be in below top secret.

Also, your head is not of correct proportions with the rest of your body.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

You scullion! You rampallian! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe! Methink'st thou art a general offence and every man should beat thee.

*No one can beat Shakespeare when it comes to insults*

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I'm surprised you could even spell Shakespeare (or did you cut and paste it?)!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"Your Daddy shoulda pulled out"

Waiting for Snark to show up.....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
I put this here because it (I believe) is a general conspiracy to keep people negative;

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my @$$.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my @$$.

I would beg to differ...

Originally posted by Signals
"Your Daddy shoulda pulled out"

Your Daddy apparently did...

(Double Snark! Do I get extra points???)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I'm surprised you could even spell Shakespeare (or did you cut and paste it?)!!!

Thy tongue outvenoms all the worms of Nile.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I like Springers signature:

Never argue with an idiot, he'll only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I like Springers signature:

Never argue with an idiot, he'll only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Wow... that sounds like the voice of experience!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Oh Snap JR your on fire!

But then your doing a battle of wits with unarmed people.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
I would beg to differ...

Considering your mom can see Russia from her house, what does it matter....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I wish we could give stars.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What a weak attempt to thwart the all powerful and encompassing negativity utilizing derailers. Troll detritus has become commonplace and I order you to accept this. If not, the neon daft indicator above your head is blinking more profusely than the refresh rate on a top notch LCD Hi-Def television.

Which I am certain you are incapable of affording, because you smell like poop and your teeth are green. Your mother hates you, and your dog is at this very moment attempting to kill itself with your all inclusive collection of New Kids on the Block cassette tapes.

I pity you, and all that fall within your shadow on the side walk. May the fleas of a million camels infest your abode. I spit on the ground you walk on you pitiful excuse for a meat bag.

PS. It's all your fault.

How is that? I win... where's my prize?

[edit on 12/31/2009 by eye open doors]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

It's a call to be snarky, not excessively verbose!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
bawhahahah.
That's all...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

You know, I would cerebrally throttle you with my enormous intellect, but I simply must reserve that for a specimen of humanity that could possibly understand it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

You know, I would cerebrally throttle you with my enormous intellect...

You are confusing intellect with ego. But in your case, I would expect nothing less...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by eye open doors

It's a call to be snarky, not excessively verbose!

I am amazed you are privy to such verbiage. I was oblivious to juveniles using such. I learn useless facts every day. Run along young one, your internet curfew is sure to be through soon.

ps. good form. Short and to the point. It hurt almost as much as realizing that I got told off by a person of low intellect.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well... thanks for the posts but maybe I should go punch myself in the face so I can feel a littel sting. Hoperfully if some smart people show up we'll get some real
instead of you s

hahahahah

[edit on 1-1-2010 by eazyriderl_l]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join