It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Israel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How to sum up the situation of Israel and the rest of the Middle East, shall we?

Let's say you're Israel. The entire Middle East has negative views on you and your policies, especially Iran. So what do you do? Try everything imaginable to stop Iran from verbally harming Israel. Prevent Iran from opening it's big mouth and bashing you. I mean, your people suffered in a genocide during World War 2...you can be sensitive towards harsh words...although, you weren't the only group and the Russians suffered more than you but it's ok, you can have all the attention for now I suppose.

You're also a country that's plagued by hypocrisy, corruption and responsible for the death of 1000+ civilians in Palestine. You shoot kids who throw rocks at tanks. You shoot the wounded. Drop bombs on homes. You sit there and wonder "why do they hate us?"

You stand up and scream "They can't hate us! We're the holiest land of them all! No matter how many innocent people you murder, no matter how many lies you can tell, no matter how much fianicial and military support you get from the West...you'll always think you're the most precious of them all.

And you know what? I'm tired of my country, the United States being your toilet paper.

Grow up, stop demolishing homes in Palestine and stop crying over World War 2. The Chinese did. The Russians did. The Catholics, gypsies, gays, mentally ill, and Poland did. When are you going to stop being a greedy, selfish little crybaby about it? Probably never.

Sorry, felt the need to rant.

Edit: Censor circumvention removed.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

The ISRAELI attitude/AGGRESSION is from a long ago promise that some land in CANAAN is theirs. That is why they are so deeply protecting their ways and land which I can understand, but they dont know the exact land bearings where the promise was made which can cause them to become DEMONICALLY TAINTED SPIRITUALLY via killing INNOCENT BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS THEIRS even though they dont know where their exact land is.

The PERSIAN ARMY/IRAN AND ISRAEL HAVE been battling for POWER/CONTROLL in this region FOR 1000s OF YEARS. (POWER/CONTROLL TOOLS OF NATAS for PEACEFUL SPIRITS CANNOT BEHAVE IN SUCH WAYS THEY WOULD SHARE WITH THEIR CANAANITE BROTHERS why not?) AS YOU PERSONALLY WOULD WANT SOMEBEINGS TO SHARE THEIR PLANET WITH YOU IF THEIR PLANET WAS WHERE YOU SETTLED.

[edit on 12/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with a good Rant now and then

I myself partake of a few occasionally.

This peticlar rant could have taken place in the Middle East Forum, or

in BTS Rant Forum.

: I agree with a chunk of your Rant,

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Are threads like this really needed here? This is a conspiracy in what way? With all of the hate in the world.......does this really help?

new topics

top topics

join