It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Related to June Dust Cloud/Asteroid impact predition/prophesy: see anything odd/bizarre: POST HERE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Right this is in relation to the alledged reports of the prediction of a Dust Cloud/Asteroid impacts in June/July.

If people see anything odd, whether its millitary movements where they shouldnt be, news reports, odd weather, quotes from people who ordinarily wouldn't say anything out of place, astronomical sightings; literally ANYTHING you feel is related. post is on here.

WARNING: to keep this thread easy to access please DONT post discussion or for/against comments here or anything like that, go to this thread if you wish to discuss the ethics of this: www.abovetopsecret.com... 'Scarey end of the world article'

ANOTHER WARNING: keep an open mind over it all, it could all be bunkum and rubbish in which case well all be feeling a bit silly end of July...

but if its true.......

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
forum.dreamexpedition.com...

Just got this off the above forum.

Posted by a person called 'prophetic justice.' from the Dream Expedition forums.

I have been following this thread and others by AB and friends for a couple of weeks now. After my observations of the past 4 days I feel safe to come forward to confirm some of AB's statements. Our weather is becomming more severe. Friday we had thunder, lightning, and heavy rain and hail for 9-1/2 hours. More of the same followed Saturday. Heard on the news this morning that over 400 tornados touched down nationwide last weekend and over 1000 severe storms were reported. Yesterday I notice a "pink" hue to the afternoon skies and the sunset last night was "pink" everywhere. Not normal for this area of the pacific Northwest. Last night at 11:00pm I took 4 digital photographs of the "pink" moon loaded them into my photo editor and enlarged them to discover heavy dark red to purple hues at the poles. This morning there was a halo around the sun, got photos of that too. So, what I believe I am seeing is the onset of this cosmic dust storm AB was talking about. Common knowledge as of today's news release from the University of Wisconsin, but not so well known by any of us until AB made mention of it in his clues. For anyone interested these events are also mentioned in: Acts 2:17-21, Mark 13:24, Joel 2:30-31, Revelations 8:5. I guess for now all we can do it sit back and watch the fireworks and wait for the next event. I will share my photos with those that are willing to share an e-mail address. Blessings to all. A.H.

remember only put occurances or sightings, please us thread link in title post for discussion.

d1k

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
My post at www.abovetopsecret.com... explains quite a bit of whats going on.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Another ATS thread (Planet X)
This ATS thread talks about the possibility of "Planet X" also known by other names (wormwood?) but I forgot what. Towards the bottom of page 2 it gets into it more...

This isn't really an event but it's more info....

Tell me what you think.................

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I know that this should probably be in religion, but i noted rustizwords post with bibilcal reference and realized that this fits with that....
Acts 2:37-39
Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Isaiah 28
14 Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.
15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

Interesting very interesting.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by ab2tw]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone

Interesting way to take this text. I'm no bible scholar but I think this verse usually is said to be talking baout Jesus, not a meteor. But hey, you could be right.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am no bible scholar either, but it is interesting how this passage could be referring to our present time.

he that believeth shall not make haste. (If you do not fear death, why run to a hole??)

Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

The theory here is that weather extremes would occur...(Cantilope sized hail anyone?? and Tsunimies(spelling) would flood the earth (at least the coasts.....:@@

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Go here. Good story covers Tsunamis earthquakes dust etc.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Enjoy!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Bush to be in Europe on initial impact date?

Can anyone confirm this?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well as I stated before in the other thread somewhere among its pages, or was it the moon one...one of them.

The moon has had an odd color to it lately here, its been a lot more orangish/yellow than usual. Its been cloudy since I last posted about that so I havnt had a chance to look since. I leave open the possiblity that it could be forest fires or polution, but none the less, I cant deny that it had caught my attention a couple of times when I would go outside. Just didnt feel right. Hard to explain, you glance at it and think hmm, thats kind of odd. Or at least I did...lol

Not meaning to play devils advocate. But it was something I noticed before all of this started up, and before I started to follow another thread about the moon and people thinking it had changed possition.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
confirmed it myself

bush will be in Europe from June 11-16

Not exactly the dtae sbut I'll bet He'll disappear on the way back from Europe....
Link here.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Skyburst in Seattle

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
ok, time for my 2 Cents of information

- here in portugal, yestarday, a UFO was watch by a massive number of people all the night! many many telephone calls was made to the fire departments, police stations and civil protection cabinet, today our air force is on red alert because of the UFO.

- yestarday morning, where i live(in aplace caled costa da caparica, a "beach place") a persistent wird fog was all the day, today that fog was even more intense, and from my house, i can see that we have a "clean" weather but i can't see nothing more far then 1Km. a persistent fog, shadows all what we can see in distance bigger then 800m-1Km, but near us we do not see any natural fog!

the sun as a weird aura today and it is more white then normal.

althou and untill now , we have a full moon yestarday, i have obeserved it for a long time with my home telescope, and i do not see any diference in the color, but some kind of "shadowed" spots are visible near the moon poles.

that are the facts here in portugal. i will update them if any other things persist or mantains.

cheers

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
OK... isnt suppose to be spring/summer now (6/2/04)???

on that date by were i live in NY (not one bit cold there) it was HAILING!

it was raining ice blocks...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Unusual storm 2 days ago. Three supercells sitting on top of Dallas/Fort Worth. Some of the lightining looked blue/green. Really odd.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Seems to me that there have been a lot of fire ball sightings over the last month and now a large meteroite in WA.

I would like to say that it is quite refreshing to have posts come up so fast as they do here at ATS. The lack of name calling and flaming is also great to see unlike the board I usually read (GLP). Keep up the great work.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
UPDATE: The story that started all this is a hoax! www.abovetopsecret.com... According to recent information posted by an ATS user operating under the name, Satariel, the information about a giant cloud with comets headed toward the earth was an elaborate hoax played upon several websites in the conspiracy community. Discuss the hoax in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... [Edited on 3-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I still feel that reguardless of what you say SO we should wait until after the dates before you say THIS IS A HOAX.

top topics

join