It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Or he just has mixed ancestors. Same thing really. He's a "mutt". I am too. Only difference is I don't claim to be an alien from it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
The only other idea I can think of would be that one of your ancestors was an adopted child. It wouldn't be on record before a certain point.

Thanks to my Terrestrial father, I have a rather lengthy "family" history. I can find no reference to any adoptions, or "mixing" of races. My "father's" line traces back to 13?? and "mother's" back to 15??. There doesn't seem to be much "noise" from either of them.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

However we are taking your word, and theirs. There is no proof in this. Even your DNA. And if the DNA is real, then it proves you are mixed.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

However we are taking your word, and theirs. There is no proof in this. Even your DNA. And if the DNA is real, then it proves you are mixed.

Who is "theirs"? If you are referring to the birth record, then that is where the like starts, and there is no higher authority. If you are talking about the geneologists that prepared the family histories; then I suppose there could be an issue. Afterall, they only had official public records, local news for data.

If we look at the DNA, then the wrong story is being told somewhere.. It doesn't mean "mixed" however, Except perhaps to you. The DNA clearly shows Indo-African lineage. As, I've already said, there is yet more data to be gathered and analized., and again, that will be some months from now.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If the dna is afro-Indian, why are you less related to isolated populations closer to Africa and more related to isolated populations far away from Africa?

Again, if a Polish girl and a Hungarian dude got married and they had an English dude and a German dude in their background, the same DNA can occur.

The website tests for isolated populations. Not mixed. That's why the FST is low. Because the FST of the whole of Europe is higher.

FST is low because the test deals with non-mixed populations of individuals with pure local DNA. Anybody with multiple European origins would have the same DNA results of you.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Hi Gorman91.
You might find this exchange between Anthra and myself interesting:
question
answer
question
answer

My original post is quite lengthy but it's worth reading in full as it's a summary, as far as I could gather, of Anthra's account of his origins.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Then he was adopted or did not know his Parents origins, just like that.

Look I know what he means by having memories and what not. Ever since I was 13 I've been having false memories generated from at least 7 or 8 different people in my head. A roman who lived in Spain, a Roman in Scotland, An alien-human hybrid General called Xyactor, a soldier from the 80s, a soldier in WW3, WW4, and a soldier from the first manned human starship in 2072, AND I think General Patton and Thomas Jefferson. But I call this the gift of writing. Because I don't have to make up worlds. They come to me. Some would call it past lives, others would call it being an aliens. I call it being creative. Using your brain.

I've even drawn them, besides writing about them
Here's some of these things I speak of:
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...

From the discussions we've had, I know more about physics, biology, history, and society than he could ever hope to. So in all honestly, I'm more likely an alien that him. He said in another thread how could I know? I'm only a mere human with mere terrestrial intelligence.

The truth is I do not know. I just do. I read, and my brain creates from it. I know how to make warp drives in two different construction styles. I know how to design graviton-photon converter boxes for probes. I know how to create tachyon relay stations. Graviton bombs, gluon bombs, anti-radiation, resonance frequency for anti-matter production. A host of things. But I am not an alien. I have no past lives. I am a human being with a unique brain. I've posted here and there on these matters and thus far I'm right on them from the more scientific minded people here. I was honored to have a very long conversation with jkrog08 before his unfortunate death. Sometimes I think about creating a topic to honor his skills If I can ever figure out how to recover old messages. He too was amazed at my brain. But at the end of the day I am human. And if a human being can merely think these things up in the wee first 5th of his life, then how could a man claiming to be an alien know no more than what Earth currently knows?

It just makes no sense.

He is human.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If the dna is afro-Indian, why are you less related to isolated populations closer to Africa and more related to isolated populations far away from Africa?

First of all we are not talking about isolated populations. Next, what in the hell are you talking about?

If you are referring to the fact that there seems to be more Indian populations in my DNA than African, then I could suggest that my father got some of the India looking genetics from his mother. That is so obvious that One has to wonder why you even asked it.

The website tests for isolated populations. Not mixed. That's why the FST is low. Because the FST of the whole of Europe is higher.

FST is low because the test deals with non-mixed populations of individuals with pure local DNA. Anybody with multiple European origins would have the same DNA results of you.

I don't know where you are getting the idea of "isolated populations", this is quite simply a false impression.

The data in the database was collected from law enforcement and many other sources. The "nationality" of each record was also noted. Data, all by itself, tend to "clump"; in the case of DNA data, this "clumping" or grouping happens on populations "lines" thus giving us a database of raw DNA data (in this case autosomal allele counts) that is grouped by population.

If a German girl and a Polish dude had children; the childs DNA would clearly indicate Polish/German background. That is presuming that mom or dad didn't have any other populations in their DNA.

If a woman from India got together with a guy from Africa and they had a child ... the child's DNA would look a lot like mine. Now, the child itself would not look like me at all, since I look English (see image at evidence.wolfmagick.com...)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by jeanvaljean

Then he was adopted or did not know his Parents origins, just like that.

And you know this how? Where is your evidence?

Fact; I was not adopted! I've seen my official birth record ... not just the birth certificate; the birth record.

From the discussions we've had, I know more about physics, biology, history, and society than he could ever hope to.

Your analysis of me and your opion of yourself is distorted. Fact; Your knowledge of physics is almost nonexistant, You have failed to understand the basics of DNA analysis, and we won't even go into your understanding of data analysis You knowledge of history is much fresher than mine, and the history books have been rewritten at least once since I was in school.

So far all you have really demonstrated is a vivid imagination and perhaps some issues separating that imagination from reality.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am curious. Are there any directly visible differences between you and the average human? I'm talking features that aren't present in a normal person. I know odd DNA may be just that, odd, but if you look and function like a human, I don't see why it makes sense to identify as another creature.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Not at all. I am me. Memories not related to me are good writing materials.
Reality is what I see and remember. It is quite obvious that dreaming a memory of me having a ww2 rifle is not me. It is quite obviously that if I lucidly dream I am on a phaser cannon, it i snot me. I dream memories of created or historical individuals. I like it for good writing materials. I like to write and draw. My brain gives me what I like. There is no blurry line between me and these dreams and memories. I am me. I am not a soldier from the future raiding a compound. I can, however, right about it.

I've responded to your questions on science on the other topic. You can say I don't know science again if you dare. I definably have a vast knowledge.

The fact is you very unlikely know your family 5 generations back. And there in which is the far more likely possibility.

We are talking about isolated groups. because that is what the test you showed is for. It is not for racial identity. It is for showing the probability that you are from one individual ethnic group. For this, being part of many groups lowers your probability you are part of just one.

Problem solved. Go back 5ish generations and you have relatives from many backgrounds.

reply to post by Varemia

He posted a picture a ways back. He looks like a common Eastern European. A crooked nose if anything is abnormal.

There in which lies the lies. Genes for facial structure are set in stone. His DNA does NOT say he is African nor Indian. It says he is Eastern European mixed. Just as his face says.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I've responded to your questions on science on the other topic. You can say I don't know science again if you dare. I definably have a vast knowledge.

Well ... someone needs to dare. You knowledge of science is primarily based in fiction. What you have is anything but; vast

Youhave demonstrated a complete lack of even the most fundamental principles of AI, Computers, Electricity, chemistry, physics, astro-physics ... I won't go on. You truly need to stop thinking that video games have any real science in them, most do not.

We are talking about isolated groups. because that is what the test you showed is for. It is not for racial identity. It is for showing the probability that you are from one individual ethnic group. For this, being part of many groups lowers your probability you are part of just one.

Did you somehow fail to read where this data comes from, and the natural tendancy of data to form groups? And, where/how these groups form on ethnic lines? If someone has African genetics, they are unquestioningly African. When One mixes in any other ethnic group the genetics for that group become visible, especially in the Autosomal DNA.

Perhaps, it is that you think, like so many rather young of the Human species, that you have all the answers. Problem is; you don't! By some Terrestrial standards you aren't even educated yet.

So tell me Caosji Pash; how is it that you know more than someone who has help discover everything that you think you know?

I have two masters degrees; one in electrical engineering, and another in Computer Science. You have what? A high school deploma? Accept it; you don't know Jack, and all the potential in the universe will not make up for that fact ... though time, learning and experience will.

No, I don't have any children. I am incapable of producing off-spring with Humans.

reply to post by Varemia

He posted a picture a ways back. He looks like a common Eastern European. A crooked nose if anything is abnormal.

There in which lies the lies. Genes for facial structure are set in stone. His DNA does NOT say he is African nor Indian. It says he is Eastern European mixed. Just as his face says.

Actually, not so much Eastern as English. And, yes my DNA very definately points to both Africa (Y-DNA; "A" Haplogroup), and India. I can't give an precise haplogroup on that since I don't have mtDNA data available yet, but it looks, very strongly, Indian (South ASia).

Gorman91, you simply can't make up science as you go along, it doesn't work that way. I can produce instance after instance that will show me correct on the DNA analysis, you cant show even one instance where I'm wrong. I can cite any number of geneologists who use DNA, and show that I'm correct, and I can get biologists to confirm everything.

You have some little problem with ET being here on Earth, so, you make up explainations, and try to so distort science to support your ideas, that you have lost touch with reality. I very strongly suggest that your reign yourself in, and do what so many suggest I do ... get professional help.

(By the way ... I did that decades ago, my current doctors are fully aware of who/what I am. IE they are aware I'm not Human.)

[edit on 14-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

[edit on 14-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You are doing it again. Saying I am wrong without saying why.

Like before, you have to state why I am wrong. You cannot simply state I am wrong.

For all your degrees, you have an disablement to prove your claims. I've walked through varying degrees of complexity to how to make things work. I can continue to do so and show your sources.

The problem with you is that you don't know how to debate. I have stated truth, you simply state I am wrong.

State why. Explain.

And as to how I could possibly know more than you. Guess that's just a mystery of the universe. Perhaps God blessed me with a special brain. Did you know Einstein's brain had missing parts that let him think better? I am not claiming to be Einstein, but perhaps my brain has some parts removed to make way for a more streamlines thought patter design. Or perhaps I am an alien. Far better chance than you. Or perhaps I am the Count of St. Germain; the "wandering Jew". A man cursed to walk the Earth for ever and ever, and I simply have learned more because I have more time.

Or, you know, perhaps I'm just that good. What if I am just plain human and represent the true potential of my race. Of the whole of the human species. That if you put your mind to it, you can be whatever you want to be. I am so young. I know so much. You know what's scary? I know people younger than me, who know more than me.

We are the 21st century generation. Born at the end of the 20th. And by our hands, we will change the world. And those who come after us, being born now and the last 10 years. God can only tell how well they will advance beyond us.

We are the catalyst to the stars and beyond.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You are doing it again. Saying I am wrong without saying why.

Your science is mostly make believe!

Some examples:

In one exchange we touched on the subject of wormholes. Now, I know for a fact that you have never seen a wormhole. Yet you go on about what they "look" like, and the kind of space travel that is possible inside one.

My people use wormhole travel for all long distance trips. By "long distance" I mean anything more than a few light minutes. So, I have available, engineers that are very familiar with the physics and practical sides of wormhole technology.

You went on about wormholes absorbing all light in a 180 degree arc in front of the opening. That is not true. Even in natural wormholes, this doesn't happen often. In artifical wormholes, it is never the case. Awormhole looks kind of like a tornado from above, except absolutely clear. Though the vortex is visible, and if short enough, starlight from the otherside can be seen. The walls look very much like swirling water, and distort any light that may enter. It is a rather amazing sight. Movie attempts to "create" the visuals of real wormholes are a total fail.

You were saying that travel inside could not be relativeistic, again not true. While in practice my people usually travel at speeds less than that of light, there are times when warp speed become more practical, suchas intergalactic trips. Since the space inside is the same as that outside, there is no issues using either kind of drive system. Even the use of Tachyon engines is possible, and telepathy, even with people outside is not mpared.

In another place you spoke about pumping electrons with photons, Since when can you pump one lepton with another? The properties of electrons and photons makes them almost completely different animals. Then there is the changing of photons into tachyons, and back again. To the best of my knowledge, tachyons are not leptons, but rather a partical class of their own.

I can't continue right now, my wolf is demanding to go out.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Ets within channels and densities do this. The Higher Ups, materialize and dematerialze. Matter = Energy and Energy = Matter. All the stars and even the cores of planets are connected. Literal stargates. Eclypses make much dangers for us.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

maybe there is no european linkage because you were adopted? And you still dont know about it... if you dna proves you have indian background, that still makes you HUMAN ....sorry...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

maybe there is no european linkage because you were adopted? And you still dont know about it... if you dna proves you have indian background, that still makes you HUMAN ....sorry...

When I discovered this, adoption was my first question. That is an easy answer, simply check official state records. There doesn't seem to be any adoption here. My second question was; "What if I was swapped with another baby at the hospital?" When I explored that I found that, that could not have happened ... there were no other male babies at that time.

SO ... adoption and swapping are not on the plate. And; have you seen my picture? That is not the image I get when I think of Indo-African.

There are other cases, not unlike mine. Cases where the DNA seems to be Human, yet is misplaced. Here is an example: www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Here is the important part:

The thin blond hair, which appeared to have come from a light-skinned caucasian-like looking woman, could not have come from a normal human of that racial type.

Instead, though apparently 'human', the hair showed five distinctive DNA markers that are characteristic of a rare sub-group of the Chinese Mongoloid racial type.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

He wasnt adopted, and his dna is anomalous, very much so.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

With the glory of math, you do not need to see things to know how they look like. Calculus is the simplest example of this. You don't have to see an item to know what it looks like and where it will go.

So sorry to tell you, I do know what wormholes look like. Because I've seen mathematics to how they work.

Also light minutes are not long distances. I have explained to you methods of traveling to galaxies far far away. You just say I'm wrong.

SAY WHY.

You can't just say I am wrong and walk away. You have to supply the facts.

Sorry to tell you, but you could never see the light from the other side of a wormhole. Because the light would collide. A wormhole when open is nothing more than a natural camera lense snapping everything in view.

Yes, there is relativistic damage. because, here's the big part. Space time is moving!. When space time moves, time changes. It's as simple as that. Relativity plays into effect.

Photons can pump their energy into electrons. If you don't have the common sense to understand the wording, then how can I expect you to understand what I am talking about?

Photons hit things. Electrons get hit by those photons. The photon removes energy and gives it to the electron. At the right angle, it can remove the electron from its orbital. That is how solar power works.

If you do not understand even the most basic operation of solar power, how can you honestly say you are an alien? It's laughable!

reply to post by Unity_99

Not at all. Like I said, if you had mixed relatives it would show the same. If you call hybrids between racial groups anomalies, you're ignorant to genetics.

And this still does not change the fact that he could have faked the numbers to begin with.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

With the glory of math, you do not need to see things to know how they look like. Calculus is the simplest example of this. You don't have to see an item to know what it looks like and where it will go.

So sorry to tell you, I do know what wormholes look like. Because I've seen mathematics to how they work.

Thats very interesting, since Terrestrial doesn't know how they work. Ther are a few ideas, but, nothing truly known. Perhaps thats why they're still hypothetical.

So if yo don't mind; I will stick to what mother's engineers and scientists tell me, rather than relying on someone who clearly can not know.

Also light minutes are not long distances. I have explained to you methods of traveling to galaxies far far away. You just say I'm wrong.

SAY WHY.

You can't just say I am wrong and walk away. You have to supply the facts.

Yes light minutes are short distances, but it will get you out of the solar system ... thats all that is required.

I'm sorry if I don't provide an explaination as to why you are wrong. We are only alolowed 6k bytes for text, and, entering into a complete explaination of how something works to show you that you are in error is prohibitive.

Sorry to tell you, but you could never see the light from the other side of a wormhole. Because the light would collide. A wormhole when open is nothing more than a natural camera lense snapping everything in view.

Contradict much? What would the light on the "other side" collide with?

Yes, there is relativistic damage. because, here's the big part. Space time is moving!. When space time moves, time changes. It's as simple as that. Relativity plays into effect.

Again, I'll take the word of mother's engineers and scientists. I truly do think they have a much better handle on this than you, or any other Human.

Photons can pump their energy into electrons. If you don't have the common sense to understand the wording, then how can I expect you to understand what I am talking about?

Photons hit things. Electrons get hit by those photons. The photon removes energy and gives it to the electron. At the right angle, it can remove the electron from its orbital. That is how solar power works.

Yes, its true, photons hit things, any thing in their path. However, we are not talking about phptovoltaic effects here, nor even photoelectric. You specifically mentioned Tachyons, in that mix. Tachyons are, as I'm hope you are aware, hypothetical subatomic particles. At least for Terrestrial science.

If you do not understand even the most basic operation of solar power, how can you honestly say you are an alien? It's laughable!

Oh, not to worry, I have a bit more than a basci understanding of semiconductor physics. It is you that I doubt.

reply to post by Unity_99

Not at all. Like I said, if you had mixed relatives it would show the same. If you call hybrids between racial groups anomalies, you're ignorant to genetics.

And this still does not change the fact that he could have faked the numbers to begin with.

Again, you are displaying your lack of understanding. The only way someone could have similar DNA to mine would be to have a lineage with Indian (South ASian) and African ancestors. Sorry to say, it is you that is less than knowlegable of genetics, and DNA biology.

And, if you ruly think I "faked" any of the "numbers" you are invited to verify them ... any time you like (conditions apply: your nickle, I get a copy of results, chain of evidence must be preserved).

Etharzi od Oma

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join