It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

No. Mass is finite. Finite within an infinite space.

WTF???

I will let none other than Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy explain the matter to you.

How about we not use fiction here, nor speculation either. Neither will serv well in this instance.

Sorry, you're wrong.

The fact is the chances of finding humanoids are low because we are the most recent major evolution on Earth, and every one of the some 100 million before us had just as much a chance to becoming as smart as us.

Yet for some reason, they did not. Even with more time to evolve, no other animal in the history of Earth has had the intelligence of Humans. There is a reason for that, unfortunately I don't think you are well enouogh read to go into that here ... would take too much by way of explaination.

However, if you wish to explore read Madam Blavatski's books. Particulary "Isis Unveiled". It would do wonders for your basic education.

That means that long before the first wee humanoid got into space, hundreds of millions of non humanoids would already be there.

More speculation.

Upright? Birds can make spears without any paws. What does that say about us?

It says, that with the evolved hand, instead of a spear, I have a gun. More power at target, longer range.

The most powerful processing unit? Like I said. In 50 years machine will replace4 the human brain. The brain is a horrible malfunction of evolution. That is why apes do math faster than us, and why many species don't have the lag that we do. In fact, Einstein had parts of his brain missing, which made it faster!

Source? On both the faster math skills of Apes, and for Einstein.

The human brain is the most embarrassing product to come about from evolution. You only need look at the Earth to know that. Removal of key useless elements would create a smaller, more compact, faster processing unit.

The human brain is perhaps the most sophisticated processing system ever evolved in the Universe. If you would clear your for a minute you might realize this. But, alas, I seem to be having a conversation with a rather advanced and well train Crow.

Humanity is at the top of the food chain because of one tiny reason. We advance exponentially. You don't need intelligence for that. A crow brain with this ability would be better than us. That is why the other half dozen hominids with the same exact brain but without behavioral modernity, all went extinct.

Humans advance primarily because of their intelligence.

When was the last time a Crow was involved in the design of the latest Intel CPU? Oh, forgot, silly me ... never! Why? because Crows have not the intelligence to invent tool beyond the most primative. When was the last time you saw a crow carrying a tool kit?

So much for a big brain. All it does is ensure 4/5 hominids go extinct.

Not to mention that's only useful on this world.

Those other worlds? Gravity is different, atmosphere is different. Not likely going to find humans evolve there.

Yes the gravity is different on some, the atmosphere also. But, that makes little difference Your ideas that the human brain is only useful on Earth is wholly speculative, and, if you knew anything about ETs then you would realize the utter folly of your statements.

Humanity is everything. Exploration and isolation. But if given to the chance to not go in person over a probe, history shows probe will go first.

I don't have to play God. In a yes no question, 50% will say yes and 50% will say no. also, fyi, the ones that say yes to implants and engineering will become stronger and better than the ones that say no, making them more common.

Actually, those who say yes to implants do not become stronger, and if anything become weaker. They loose little bits of their humanity, until they are nothing more than a chunk of technology destined to break.

The whole idea of using technology and implants to "fix" someone only serves to weaken the Human species, continued use of such practices would only serve to make Humans like the "Borg" of Star Trek, and destined to extinction at the hands of some species who don't subscribe to the over use of inplants.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There is absolutely no mass to speak of. Illusion only. Inside all atoms, quarks and then strigns, which are streams of energy configured. Its all energy. No matter, no mass, no depth perception, no ratios, all is analyzed according to the software program in your suit but really in your soul mind. And the screen for the cosmos is there as well.

In infinity, nothing is finite. All things are infinite in infinity. Including the infinite roll of film of yourself, so in a sense you're not only in school, but you're also becoming self. Its the opposite of losing ID.

Also, the matirx you talk of is not real. There is no spoon.

Also, do you know that those smaller crafts are huge inside. And that our sense of spatial is just a program as well, there is no spacial that way, its all digital.

Higher Ups, in the cosmos know this.

Get out in nature more, ask more questions.

Some good questions to ask yourself, your HS, for you answer your questions, is what time is. What space-time means, and what "no time" means.

If time program in your mind stops, would the cosmos still be there for you, or would the projector stop as well. What is time? How does it relate to what we see? Everything is in the eternal now, no time! This event has ocurred, is occurring and will occur depending on what segment of the infinite roll of your life film you're in "in time".
When time ceases the veil lifts. You can leave this dvd player computer machinery then if you're ready, love enough.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Science fiction uses science fact to tell a story.

The universe is infinite, the mass is finite. This is science fact.

Not true. Because the intelligence of humans evolved AFTER the human form. And that was not because of the human form. That was because the Toba catastrophe and ice age reduced humanity to a very small level.

In fact, most intelligent animals came about the same way. Environmental stress caused only the smartest to survive, regardless of form.

Also not speculation. reason and common sense. Do tell. If a planet has no trees, how do humanoids ever evolve? Don't pull the BS "oh you don't need primates". Dinosaurs and mammal-like reptiles existed for hundreds of millions of years without any upright species, other than the very very dumb Therizinosaur. This shows an obvious fact that the human form, not the upright form, does not create intelligence. Penguins, for instance, are not that intelligent.

Gun? You are assuming the gun can only be used in a human hand. Or that it even needs to be invented at all.

Without a hand, you put it on your back or something. It does not need a hand.

Einstien's brain: missing parts and wider, but the same size as a human brain.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Computers:

www.forbes.com...

Unlike the speed of light or the mass of the electron, human brain power is not an eternally fixed constant. Brains can be enhanced. And, in principle, machines can be made to process information as efficiently as--or more efficiently than--biological nervous systems.

Humans advance primarily because of their intelligence. When was the last time a Crow was involved in the design of the latest Intel CPU? Oh, forgot, silly me ... never! Why? because Crows have not the intelligence to invent tool beyond the most primative. When was the last time you saw a crow carrying a tool kit?

Like I said. Once one gets above, the rest are suppressed. No humans, evolution continues on and breeds something else more intelligent.

How about this. Why is it that some islands and African societies never advanced beyond the stone age?

The fact is that intelligence does not make you advance alone. Limitations do. Limiting intelligence creates innovation, and in turn, Advancement. No limits, no advancement. You can have the human brain and never advance beyond the stone age. That is fact.

Humans advanced because of their intelligence BECAUSE they were limited more than any other species. And that is not related to the human form. The human experience could have been felt by any species and they would end up more intelligent as well.

In order to advance, you need limitations, a smart brain, and imagination. The human has this because we nearly went extinct. What happens to the ever so many that did go extinct? The never go into space.

Meanwhile, a species slowly advancing without imagination, like the Neanderthal, crow, or dolphin, is much more stable. It would get into space in a few million years while countless human-like species went extinct every few thousand years.

Yes the gravity is different on some, the atmosphere also. But, that makes little difference Your ideas that the human brain is only useful on Earth is wholly speculative, and, if you knew anything about ETs then you would realize the utter folly of your statements.

A hum. Human body, not human brain. The human form would never evolve on a world other than a clone of Earth. The human brain could easily evolve on millions of worlds.

Actually, those who say yes to implants do not become stronger, and if anything become weaker. They loose little bits of their humanity, until they are nothing more than a chunk of technology destined to break.

The body breaks too. But the machine breaks less. That's the main point.

And you can transfer your humanity to a machine. Very simply. The human brain has limits to storage capacity.

"The human brain contains about 50 billion to 200 billion neurons (nobody knows how many for sure), each of which interfaces with 1,000 to 100,000 other neurons through 100 trillion (10 14) to 10 quadrillion (10 16) synaptic junctions. Each synapse possesses a variable firing threshold which is reduced as the neuron is repeatedly activated. If we assume that the firing threshold at each synapse can assume 256 distinguishable levels, and if we suppose that there are 20,000 shared synapses per neuron (10,000 per neuron), then the total information storage capacity of the synapses in the cortex would be of the order of 500 to 1,000 terabytes. (Of course, if the brain's storage of information takes place at a molecular level, then I would be afraid to hazard a guess regarding how many bytes can be stored in the brain. One estimate has placed it at about 3.6 X 10 19 bytes.)"

Considering storage space doubles ever few years, the human brain will be fully able to be stored on a computer by the 2050s.

The whole idea of using technology and implants to "fix" someone only serves to weaken the Human species, continued use of such practices would only serve to make Humans like the "Borg" of Star Trek, and destined to extinction at the hands of some species who don't subscribe to the over use of inplants.

No. Because the Borg or the worst example. Star Trek had its example of powerful good species just like the Borg. They were called the Bynar. They were a free will-version of the borg.

So sorry, but you really have failed to learn these matters. The human brain is not that impressive, and it breaks, just like all bodies and flesh do. Machine lasts longer.

And in fact, because you do not know these facts, it begs to question how a 60 million year old civilization missed so much.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

"Man is ignorant of the nature of his own being and powers. Even his idea of his limitations is based on experience of the past, and every step in his progress extends his empire. There is therefore no reason to assign theoretical limits to what he may be, or to what he may do." Aleister Crowley: Definition of Magick.

Limitations to man are not what makes him advance, limitations retard that advancement.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So sorry, but you really have failed to learn these matters. The human brain is not that impressive, and it breaks, just like all bodies and flesh do. Machine lasts longer.

And in fact, because you do not know these facts, it begs to question how a 60 million year old civilization missed so much.

It makes me wonder if you actually advocate the "upgrading" of your species to include mechanical hardware. If you do, then I almost feel sorry for you, for it is the beginning of the end for the Human species. When a species allows such things, the danger of a kind of genocide presents itself. I would truly not like it if the Humans of Earth commited suicide.

And, yes, not seeing the obvious here does beg a question, however, you have the question wrong. It is much more like; "why does not this infant species see what is there in front of them, why do they not recognize what is obvious?"

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Nope. Can't catch food, invent spear. Can't move load, invent wheel.

Do tell. Did the most advance civilizations develop where there was plenty, or difficulty? Because from what I can see, the most limited people were the most advanced in history.

"why does not this infant species see what is there in front of them, why do they not recognize what is obvious?"

If you are an alien observing us, you could answer that yourself. There is no proof? There is no existence. It is as simple as that.

I very much so advocate the upgrading of the species beyond what it has. Biology is slow and limited and only advances through trial and error.

Do explain to me this. If what was given to us through trial and error gave us the ability to imagine beyond trial and error, then why should humanity stay with trial and error.

I am not advocating the Borg. I am advocating the Bynar. I do love the look of a woman and I would hate to see wires destroy that. But if you are thinking like a borg then you have already failed to see what I mean. For this, function would follow form, form would not follow function.

I'm going to post yet another video game video. I advocate the following. The human form with machine. Not the human form changed for machine.

I really have to wonder. Why would an alien species not do this most logical thing. Change what they have with machine to be better.

You can look human 100% and still have machine better your life. Perhaps the most greatest example of this is a pacemaker. A simple machine to replace what biology has failed.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Gorman91]

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I really have to wonder. Why would an alien species not do this most logical thing. Change what they have with machine to be better.

You can look human 100% and still have machine better your life. Perhaps the most greatest example of this is a pacemaker. A simple machine to replace what biology has failed.

Is it really all that logical? Would it truly be a change for the better?

In a physical sense, perhaps. One could enjoy the increased processing response, greater memory, perhaps. But, what of the Spiritual side?

Would it be logical to improve the physical at the expense of the spiritual? Spiritual evolution of a species is equally as important as the physical, without it One is in grave danger of becomming just another machine, perhaps devoid of all emothion, and moral/spiritual values. To me, and my people, this is simply unacceptable.

I'm not going to say that we wouldn't replace a failing biological component with a mechanical one. In some cases, this is the logical thing to do. It can allow a great thinker to continue to live and contribute to society. But, a pacemaker is a far cry from technological enhancement.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I am a stoic Christian. So forgive me, but I do see the need to remove emotions that are bad and useless and cause division and destruction. I have already eliminated fear, and rarely feel anger other then with my family. Happiness is mostly the feeling.

As to the soul, why can a machine not have a soul?

What does make up a soul? The knowledge of death? The fear of death? The understanding of something beyond? There is no physical evidence for the soul. How do we even know it is what we understand it as? How can you state what has a soul and what does not. What does machine do that biology cannot? It's all molecules, just different elements. What makes carbon more worthy of the soul than metal?

At the end of the day, you really have to ponder it.

There's a video I have with some guy talking. I could not find the Audio alone anywhere. Not sure about the video but it may be related somewhat.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I am a stoic Christian. So forgive me, but I do see the need to remove emotions that are bad and useless and cause division and destruction. I have already eliminated fear, and rarely feel anger other then with my family. Happiness is mostly the feeling.

As to the soul, why can a machine not have a soul?

Firstly; there are no "bad" emotions. They all have they're place, and if removed, it makes you less.

Secondly; I did not say "soul"; I said "Spirit". There are subtle differences. And, I'm quite sure your understanding is very different than mine. You have said that you are Christian, if that is your choice, so be it. I am of a different ilk. I started with the "simple" Occult, evolved into Western Ceremonial Magick, which then evolved into "Enochian Magick".

Enochian Magick, is very involved with the traditional magical/Hermetic "elements", and is a very scientific discipline. Basicly, the four traditional elements (Fire, Water, Air, and Earth), when combined form a synergistic whole, that synergy is "Spirit". By the way; the four elements represent and are represented by the abrahamic God "YHVH", the synergistic Spirit, the fifth element is your Jesus. If you do enough reading of the gnostic systems you will see this.

Within this system (Enochian System) each individual person, so ever, is considered an "I", the whole rest of the Universe is the "Not-I". I.e. You are an "I", and to you I, Anthra-Andromda, am a "Not-I". likewise with me ... I am an "I", you are a "Not-I". What we are is a hierarchy of "fundimental Elementary particles", this "I" exibits "Spirit", the synergy I spoke of. If any of this "I" is removed, altered, or changed in any way, it ceases to properly exist. The addition of technology, which cannot exibit this synergy, can destroy the original "I", making the object spiritually inert.

When a being, or species makes itself spiritually inert, there can be no spiritual evolution, One will become ... as a dead lump of Iron. Incapable of spiritual evolution and therefore ascendance. Ascendance is the ultimate goal of Spirit. To be able to exist without the need of a physical body, and to no longer have a need of further experience.

If you want to pursue this I can suggest a line of reading, however, be aware, it will change you forever. You are lilkely to be unable to follow your Chrisstian teachings, though, that will be in a rather strange and unique way.

At the end of the day, you really have to ponder it.

Ponder I have, for some 40 years. Answers, knowledge, and understanding I have found, though none of may work for you.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

All I read is mysticism there and not much science. I keep my beliefs minimum and simplistic and my science pure. I really fail to see what you are talking about. In terms of emotions, less is more. Anger has a rare place. It may be needed sometimes, but I have failed to yet see its need. Fear I see a need for but I've eliminated it from my mind. I pay the price by sometimes not fearing what I should.

Fire? Earth? Water? Air? These are not elements nor forces nor anything. Fire is just reaction. Chemical break down. Water is one of many many liquids. It is a versatile chemical, but that is because of the hydrogen atoms. Earth is just rot. Dead animals, plants, etc etc. It's rock. It's technically everything on the periodic table. Air is just air. A thousand years before it was different and a thousand years from now it will be different. When you say air, what do you mean? Oxygen? because that air did not exist if you go back far enough. Just gas in general? What's so special?

Jesus is not in this at all. Jesus was God say FU to humanity. Take a gander at the last 2000 years of human history. Any serious miracles? Any big time "that was God" events? Anything spectacular at all other then humans killing humans? You read the OT and all you see is God doing something big every 300 years or so. Then Jesus comes, says peace out, and the planet pretty much dies in terms of biblical scale events. God's done. Oh sure I believe in miracles and I see them quite a lot. But in terms of prophets and armies and big time miracles? Dead. Nothing's changed. In fact after Jesus there was a digression of knowledge and technology. Indeed it should have spurned at least 4 more books for the Bible. But nope. Dead.

If ever I had proof the Bible is true it is that this planet has been dead in terms of OT miracles, just like Jesus said. Jesus said peace out, nothing by waiting from here on out. And what's happened since then? Pretty much just that.

I have seen men waste their entire lives meditating like they were going to ascend or something. I have seen other men driven to atheism because they simply stopped caring. I am giving you the best advice in saying mysticism and magic and all that hollabajee is nonsense. Humans are sacks of flesh with a a few bits of electricity to run them. They live, they breed, they die. Life has no grand mystery or point to it. There is no "what's the answer to life the universe and everything. The universe is death. All things die, and all people know everything dies. You will die. If you are an alien, your empire will die. Humanity will be extinct in a century or two. All things die and are forgot.

As the good stoic Marcus Aurelius said:

"Or is it your reputation that's bothering you? But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands."

You, your kind. Mine my kind. We are all damned and doomed on our own. The universe will decay. Matter will become photons and protons, those protons will decay into photons, and all the photons will decay into ever smaller pieces until space time reabsorbs them all together. Dark matter will decay, dark energy will decay. Eventually the whole of the universe will come crashing down and the machine that is the universe will fail, stall, and die. Space time will no longer stretch nor expand. Like a woman's old skin it will shrivel and die and the whole that is known will come squeezing into a ball once more and become nothingness, compressed and destroyed. Perhaps another from some other dimension will set off some bomb on the machine, or perhaps God will reset the timer and let the system restart. Either way, you and I will be nothing and all we were will be gone. If we have spirits or souls or whatever you wish to call them, they too will be gone and dead.

Somebody once described Christianity as basically mankind's hardware being broken, so our software will be put on God's hardware until the repairman arrives. Pretty much makes sense to me.

I know what you are going to tell me. It's all speculation, you don't know that, etc etc.

Well I am going to flip a coin here and simply tell you I am pretty sure I do know this.

You mentioned telepathy in another thread. And that you can communicate with others etc etc. You said humans can too but they shun it to turn off from birth.

As I told you. For as long as I can remember, if all is silent I can hear ever so slightly thousands upon thousands of voiced talking. I believe this to be a state of meditation where I begin to dream, and my thoughts and recollections begin to flood my consciousness and I can pick and chose. If it is, however, what you are talking about, then I have to say that I am right under your own logic. After all, where do you suppose I got all these ideas for inventions and philosophy and religion? From out of the blue? Nay sir. From that twilight state of consciousness. I listen in and hear and learn from it. As I said. If you are right, then I am tapping directly into the very thoughts and ideas of the whole universe. But if I am right, and I have far more better a belief that I am, then it is nothing more then the state where I can hear every thought that I've ever had at once. A library of personal experiences and knowledge picked up on from around me.

In the end, I am what I am because of this. The sources of what I say is that.

So while you can do all the things you do and have every right to do them in any belief system you chose, I think you should ask this one question. If I am on the right path and have been doing this for 40 years, why is this kid probably less than a third of my age already doing it and been through all this thought that I have had.

I think you should ponder that one. Chi, lucid dreaming, prayer, meditation, magic. Whatever you wish to call it. I've tried it and gotten as far as people who claim to been doing this for 40 years. So either I am some crazy biological freak or it just doesn't pay to waste your life away doing something that does nothing for you in the end. That said I believe in prayer, just not that it is observable.

There isn't anything special about life other than the fact it ends. You can say there is this or that and magic and mysticism and something special that machines don't have, but at the end of the day we're all a monkey's uncle and a second away from destruction. There's no reason to believe in any of this because nobody's ever really been observed doing anything. And at the end of the day, we're all going to die anyway. Why bother pretending anything matters or is important or that your special those or special that. A thousand years from now nobody will remember either of us. Even our graves will be dust. We're all obsolete to the machine anyway, and the machine is obsolete to something even stronger.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Gorman91]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I have seen men waste their entire lives meditating like they were going to ascend or something. I have seen other men driven to atheism because they simply stopped caring. I am giving you the best advice in saying mysticism and magic and all that hollabajee is nonsense. Humans are sacks of flesh with a a few bits of electricity to run them. They live, they breed, they die. Life has no grand mystery or point to it. There is no "what's the answer to life the universe and everything. The universe is death. All things die, and all people know everything dies. You will die. If you are an alien, your empire will die. Humanity will be extinct in a century or two. All things die and are forgot.

LOL!

Has the Human population forgotten Plato? How about any of the other great thinkers, and philosophers? How about Newton? Einstein?

Of course the answer is no. And, not a simple no either, but rather a good old fashion Texas "Hell No!"

Why? Because you are wrong! The Universe is much more than you think or want it to be. Again, you demonstrate a fixed and limited view of life and the Universe. But, its worse than that. You seem to refuse to listen to others with vastly more knowledge and experience of some rather important subjects. Your education is sorely lacking, especially in the classics, and philosophy. You don't seem to even want to understand, and seem to prefer to want to reinvent the wheel at most every turn.

You also seem to rely more on science fiction and video games for your world knowledge, and don't seem to care if it is wholly fiction.

Yet, all in all, you are a rather intelligent person, with good thinking skills, just undeveloped.

When I speak of these things, you see mysticism, not science, yet it is from this very mysticism that modern science has grown.

Next, what I'm talking about isn't truly mysticism. It is science, in its purest form. The theories of Enochian Magick are being brought to light by theoretical physicists to day as string theory, quantum mechanics, and other very advanced studies. Just as modern physics has postulated the existance of a fundamental particle, Enochian magick, has provided a definition. There is a book; Enochian Physics by Gerald Schuler. You should read it if you can find a copy. Its a fairly new book, but already kind of rare.

Go here ordoaa.wolfmagick.com... and read the article, also read Liber 685. Gain some perspective. Also read this: www.sacred-texts.com...

Please don't shine these on ... actually read them.

The best advice you give above is the nonsense. No man has ever wasted so much as a femtosecond in meditation. And, those who do meditate, will most assuredly ascend long before those who believe it is a waste.

You have great potential, but it is only potential as long as you do not expand and evolve, not just in a physical sense, but in a spiritual sense as well.

Peace and Understanding.
Etharzi od Oma.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

So while you can do all the things you do and have every right to do them in any belief system you chose, I think you should ask this one question. If I am on the right path and have been doing this for 40 years, why is this kid probably less than a third of my age already doing it and been through all this thought that I have had.

You give yourself more credit than you have earned. Yo see, you haven't done the things I have done for the past 40 years, and you haven't had the thought that I have.

I think you should ponder that one. Chi, lucid dreaming, prayer, meditation, magic. Whatever you wish to call it. I've tried it and gotten as far as people who claim to been doing this for 40 years. So either I am some crazy biological freak or it just doesn't pay to waste your life away doing something that does nothing for you in the end. That said I believe in prayer, just not that it is observable.

Again, no you haven't. Your very words, thoughts betray you, and show you a typical young person who thinks they have the answers,when in fact they do not.

You speak of hearing all the voices when it is quiet, and call it meditation. You are wrong, the goal of meditation is to quiet the mind, to focus on nothing until there is no thought at all. Then, and only then, can the voice of the true you (called: the true self) be heard. This is a difficult thing, and the breaks are many and last for years, but once achieved, the rewards are great.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

No, it's not difficult. If I want to shut off that ambient noise I do it. It's as simple as a thought. I can have total unsolicited silence in meditation without any noise but my heart beat and the movement of my blood. And even then I can silence that until all I hear is the lightest ringing of my ears. Ever more, I can ignore that. Total silence. But I don't like it sometimes. Most of the time I meditate I hear something along the lines of this:

www.music.mcgill.ca...

As I mentioned, the most realistic dream I ever had was also the most silent one. After pray and meditation I dreamed I had no body. No sight hearing feeling nor any input at all. It was madness! The only thing I had was thought. And thought alone. Then after that a light appeared in my trapped status and gave me back my precious input and a deep voice stated "You are who you are, I am who I am, we all are who we all are." and then the light exploded. I woke up so dramatized that I was literally a foot or two above my bed in the air because every muscle pulsated and flung myself into the air.

I've been there and done that and discovered nothing. My faith suits me. I've done the whole mid life Crisis searching for truth thing before I even got to age 15. My life course is set and I will not change. If there's something to gain, ok maybe. I never get sick anymore. Other then the flue. I seem to know things before they happen. When someone dies I have one of those crazy "teeth falling out" dreams. I am most certainly incredibly spiritually powered. I've seen wonders and awe. I have left my body in dreams and seen the lives of whole generations come and go. I have drawn up the designs of life forms from hundreds of worlds I've thoroughly explored both through time and space. But I am not impressed. Ascension? past lives? Future lives? Whatever it is I've done and had a great time. But I see it as dreams and nothing more. Things to write about when I am older if my career does not work out.

My place is here amongst my people on this world I call home. When I die I will sleep and not return. Before this life I was nonexistent. And if I did exist it was not some other life. It was heaven probably.

These things you sent to me? All I see is the writings of an old man. Enoch? Most of his books were written after the old and new testaments. They are copy offs. Really nothing more than taking what was there and changing it. Gnosticism I see no point to because it leads to failure. these particles you think of and everything? Anybody could think them up with logic and reasoning. I mean literally stone age people started the atom theory because of common sense. Some things are just known. If you cut something enough times there should be a limit. The smallest division. The atom

As to this supposed sci fi and false knowledge? I always fact check. There's plenty of wondrous fascinating sci fi that I don't use because it is absolutely BS. Most predominately is Doctor Who, who I never use for facts because scientific fact does not exist on that show. Most modern video games and sci fi work off real science. What is real I use and study. What is not I discard and forget for.

And this all still does not change the fact of what I said. We are all damned and doomed alone. The universe will end and all things will cease. Including even heaven itself.

I am very much so resistant to change. I will not. I have seen what I need to see to believe in what I believe. I have seen miracles, I have seen all that what not. And I have also seen things passed off as unexplainable which were in fact nothing but trickery and mental games.

Sorry but I am not going to change. And yea maybe you'll say
h you'll fall hard one day and change". Yea. Already happened. What do you suppose generated my resistance to change?

I do not know everything. I fail hard at quantum numbers of atoms and the whole of chemistry. I hate multi variable calculus and a host of matters. I have no interest in computer code and programming things. So I will not speak on those issues I do not know about nor care about. But you are dealing with matters I do know about and will speak of.

Perhaps I am reinventing the wheel everywhere. But maybe that's because I see everyone driving with triangles and wonder why.

I have long wondered if I somehow am from another world with another culture because of reactions like yours. But all I see is myself being cut off form the world most of my life and so having generated a unique culture.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
IMO the only people that have a legit question, and never a real answer are those that are Rh0 negative. If we can somehow figure out that mystery, maybe everything else will fall into place.

Between going back thousands of years, and now, the only real glitch was when this blood type came on to the scene. Its the most curious and least talked about.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

A little something from your Holy Book ...
"When I was a child I spoke as a child I understood as a child I thought as a child; but when I became a man I put away childish things." I Cor. xiii. 11.

It is time for you to grow up. You are without doubt the most delusional Human I've ever encountered, and trust me, in 63 years I've encountered a lot of Humans.

You say that you are resistant to change, yet as change is stability; you confirm you are unstable.

When you speak of you failed attempts at meditation, you say that you have made your mind still, yet you admit that there is still the sound of "ringing" in your ears. Yet, if you have noticed it, then you have generated thought, thus your mind is not still. You say that you hear music when you meditate, further confirming that your mind is not still. With all this activity, how do you ever hope to find real truth?

Many say that I should seek professional help, yet, oftem it is they that need it. I have sought this help, and know what it has to offer, and while it is little due to the failing of the professional, I am going to suggest that you seek such help. For you are truly one of the most deluded Humans alive.

Again, you claim to have been there and done that. Yet the reality is that you have not. For in the time you have spent in this life it is not physically possible. Though I am sure that you are convinced that you have done all that. And, yet, with all your accomplishments there is still one thing you have not done, and your very words confirm this as truth: be hohest with yourself. When you have done this one simple thing what you have to say will begin to have meaning.

In my short life I have been involved in projects that has changed the face of the world, and affected virtually every Human living in these times. You will never know what that is like, for you are not capable of such things, nor will you be.

I'm almost sorry for speaking the way I do to you, it seems almost cruel, but, you need the wake up (though it will probably fail), you need to grow up.

With all that said, I will only add this; We are done here.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Nope. Even the ringing of my ears can be silenced. You probably missed that.

Ad mist the pure darkest and total silence, I don't gain anything. After about 2 or 3 hours of nothing happening, I begin to play the stories I've written in my mind like a film. Because honestly there is nothing to gain from this silence for 3 hours, 5 hours, 7 hours. I've spent whole nights not sleeping. Just my eyes closed and laying in my bed in the silence. Nothing. I gain nothing, I feel nothing, I become nothing. And it bores me. So I begin to play music in my head, or watch stories I've written, or anything. However, this comes after the fact I've wasted hours doing nothing, hearing nothing, etc etc.

What help do I need? I have total control over my dreams and minds and fully conscious of the differences between the two. This is not insanity, this is simple a stable strong mind. A dream is a dream, and I have total control over what I project. It helps in designing things. I can create in my mind the 3d image on top of the blue prints. This is not real. It is a mental image projected over reality. What's insane about that?

I am Honest with myself. I've always been ahead of most people on these matters. The hell if I know why. Don't much care. Goes back as far as I can remember. All the kids in kindergarten can't sleep and act like wild apes. I closed my eyes and dreamed what I wanted. Let the apes have their fun I want to dream. I Watched the debates between school political parties and could point out all the fallacies. I saw my classmates throw frog skins while I dissected it for knowledge. Things which you speak of, and I will admit my mother speaks of too, I have always done ahead of everyone else. In terms of meditation, in terms of everything I want to lean about. Indeed matters like chemistry I just get bored and don't learn. I am not perfect. But for those things I am interested in, I suck up knowledge.

So where exactly is the insanity?

In my short life I have been involved in projects that has changed the face of the world, and affected virtually every Human living in these times. You will never know what that is like, for you are not capable of such things, nor will you be.

Again been there done that. When I was an atheist I was still pro life. So I and my pro life atheist friends decided to try an experiment to change the world. We decided that the reason the abortion pro-against crowed had not changed much was because it was basically religion versus secularism. We decided to blur the lines. So we mass-posted about using science to be pro life and abandon religion. Loe and behind, take note of the sudden drop in abortion support a few months after we started.

msnbcmedia2.msn.com...

We numbered something like a hundred perhaps. I only new about 6 or so. It was one of those 6 degrees of connection experiments. I am sure if you search the comment sections of youtube you might see the echoes of that experiment still occurring.

6 degrees of connection are some of my favorite thought experiments. I've done a few. But most of them failed. The abortion one was perhaps the most successful. Indirectly, atheism slightly rose in the same time period.

www.daylightatheism.org...

As a Christian now I feel somewhat responsible, but I was one amongst hundreds in this thought experiment, and such is life.

Now yes, I think this is done here. Because it is far far far far off topic. But you asked, I answered. And to return back to the post, I still can't see you as alien when I can do what you do and not really see anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Now yes, I think this is done here. Because it is far far far far off topic. But you asked, I answered. And to return back to the post, I still can't see you as alien when I can do what you do and not really see anything.

Well ... you can not and have not done the things I can and have done. And, it is not because you are human and I am not, but rather, you don't know the things I have done, and you quite simply have not lived long enough to have done what I have.

Your example of changing the world is as nothing. You have affected very few if any. I have altered the way all people work, the way consumer goods are manufactured, the tools used to design virtually everything today. Granted, I was a part of a team, but, that makes little difference.

And, yes we have strayed off topic. So then, when you decide to stop lieing and deluding yourself, you will understand that the only reason you do not accept me for what I am; is your own fear of the unknown, xenophobia. But, it is unlikely you will stop the lies, and selfdeception.

You call yourself a Christian, yet, you sin constantly. And, I'll leave you to figure that one out on your own. I find you an arrogant, deluded, selfindulgent bore. You have no interest in learning, or improving yourself or the Human condition, and only want to engage in your own form of petty selfagrandisement.

As I said; WE ARE DONE HERE

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yes? Is being Christian suppose to make me immune to sin? I don't believe that is what is said ever. In fact I doubt you understand much about many religions.

Also, I reject that age matters. People here like Gentill Abdulla who are younger than me taught me some massively awesome things on physics.

Also, I am not xenophobic. That which is different is that which can be learned from. Simple as that. Even you, my good sir, I am learning from in terms of how alien humanoids would react to Earth. I am learning how to create a character, lets say, occupied a human brain and became an observer.

I do not fear what is different. I embrace it. But if there is nothing to gain from it, I abandon it because it failed to do anything. There's a host of things that are different and alien that I have adopted, ranging from believing aliens will not ever look human, to belief that it is likely there are lost civilizations without any record of them.

At the end of the day, I am advanced as you and probably under third your age. Thus what I become in my life will be more than even a supposed alien.

I don't believe you on what you say in terms of team based work and everything because I see no records and no proof. You can claim, but you have no proof. I do. Anybody can go onto a number of most viewed abortion videos and go back in time to 2008 and 2007 and see the hundreds of posts there done by me and my friends. I have the polls to show it. So I consider myself far more better fact backed then you.

To bring it back on topic it goes into much of what you claimed. Your used of flawed population tests as proof that you are not from a European population. Even though a few generations of interbreeding between populations would show just as much your own. Your proof is basically your own word and your request to believe in you. I cannot. I am fact based. That which has not proof from personal experience nor hard data simply is not valid for me.

You use all that you can to discredit me without knowledge nor proof of the matter. You call me insane. When you have no proof to this claim, you call me young. When you have no proof that this makes me wrong, you call me hypocrite to my faith. When revealed that that faith is not what you think, you move onto something else. You shift your accusations in full circle and move along that circle. You are running out of straws to draw and to put it simply, you derail all conversations, and then derail that derailment. All while in the end the same remains. Your dna proof does not show anything but interbreeding between groups. Your dna other than that is pure human. Your proof is typed data without hard proof. Then you call it evidence, not proof. Then when your evidence is shown to be faulty, you claim it is not but say nothing as to why. You rely too heavily on your own words and too little on why you are right or the validity of your proof. It's simply straws in a circle of lies built upon lies.

Please do not take this as anger nor insult. Always I have done nothing but critique. And just as the teacher tells the student why and how he is wrong and the student simply says he is right without backing these words as to how or why, you too are doing the same thing. Is there any claim you have made, and statement, then can be backed with a why? A how come?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

At the end of the day, I am advanced as you and probably under third your age. Thus what I become in my life will be more than even a supposed alien.

You'll be wanting to leave age out of this.

I don't believe you on what you say in terms of team based work and everything because I see no records and no proof. You can claim, but you have no proof.

And you are not likely to see the evidence you seek. The corporations I worked for aren't in the habit of opening their records to the public.And some of them no longer exist As you will likely find out in the years to come; One simply does not lie on their professional resume. So, believe, or not, it matters little. However, do remember, that my professional career continues despite the fact that I'm supposed to be retired.

To bring it back on topic it goes into much of what you claimed. Your used of flawed population tests as proof that you are not from a European population.

A small point; that was not a "population test", it was population data. And, as for it being flawed; prove it! Show us all how that data is in anyway flawed, and not with just your opinion, but with real scientific data.

Even though a few generations of interbreeding between populations would show just as much your own. Your proof is basically your own word and your request to believe in you. I cannot. I am fact based. That which has not proof from personal experience nor hard data simply is not valid for me.

Even through many generations of interbreeding the data would still cluster on ethnic subgroups, its the nature of data. My evidence (not proof) is not my word, it is what is shown by years of DNA research, and data collection and databasing. 100's of thousands of samples carefully placed into a database and anaylized using modern data analysis and mining techniques. So, you see ... it is hard data.

Ya know, somehow, I have doubts that you are aware where the data came from ... not my allele counts but the database data.

You use all that you can to discredit me without knowledge nor proof of the matter. You call me insane. When you have no proof to this claim, you call me young.

I have you own admission on your age. I also have your own admission that you have a condition known as ADHD-PI. Given these two pieces of data it is not hard to extrapolate that you have not attended college yet, nor are you likely to be very successful without alot of very hard work. I can also deduce that much of what you say comes directly from the ADHD-PI, and that you probably aren't taking your meds. Need I go on?

When you have no proof that this makes me wrong, you call me hypocrite to my faith. When revealed that that faith is not what you think, you move onto something else. You shift your accusations in full circle and move along that circle. You are running out of straws to draw and to put it simply, you derail all conversations, and then derail that derailment.

Yes, exactally! How did you like it. Your very tactics turned on you.

Your dna proof does not show anything but interbreeding between groups. Your dna other than that is pure human.

Again, yes. but consider the groups. Two groups, both dark skinned, dark eyed, dark hair. I have none of these features. Well except for the eyes, but neither Indians (South ASian) nor Africans typically have charcoal eyes, they are usually brown.

Again, you can not say how close to Terrestrial Humans ET can be and still retain his Extraterrestrial identity. You and much of modern biology simply don't know that.

Your proof is typed data without hard proof. Then you call it evidence, not proof. Then when your evidence is shown to be faulty, you claim it is not but say nothing as to why. You rely too heavily on your own words and too little on why you are right or the validity of your proof.

Yes, evidence. While the data may be little more than typed numbers on a webpage to you, I have tried to give my assurance that those numbers were accurate, and, I have even offered to allow you or anyone else to verify that data. You have yet to take me up on that offer.

Again, just how is my data faulty, and yes again, not your opinion, but real scientific data.

I don't say "why" my data isn't faulty, partly because it isn't, and partly because I have offer you the opportunity to verify it. If yo don't choose to do your due diligence, then perhaps you should just shut up.

Please do not take this as anger nor insult. Always I have done nothing but critique. And just as the teacher tells the student why and how he is wrong and the student simply says he is right without backing these words as to how or why, you too are doing the same thing. Is there any claim you have made, and statement, then can be backed with a why? A how come?

Yes all of it! The data is correct because accredited DNA testing labs have said so. The data anaylsis is correct because it was done using globally accepted databases used in DNA research and forensic science. It is correct because I have used industry accepted data anaylsis and mining techniques.

Next!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Andromeda you seem to claim that you are alien.

Would you mind telling us exactly how your machines operate that allow you to travel through such large distances?

If you get anything wrong then we can see your story, by extension, to also be false.

(And a side note from what others have said and you yourself I do not believe that you are an alien.)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join