It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancients Pyramids of the Visoko Valley and the new underground Labirinth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This find strikes me as another example of the idea that commonly accepted science as we've known it is being tossed out the window. Recent discoveries from ancient civilizations, to anthropology to physics seem to be pointing to the idea that there have been numerous advanced civilizations pre-dating the current age and that man's advancement and evolution has not been nearly as linear and easy to explain as previously thought.

These kinds of revelations threaten not only the very foundations of modern science and academia but our collective conscious understanding of our identity and relative importance.

What if we are simply another attempt at breaking through the yoke of natures grasp on us. Perhaps previous civilizations pre-dated this age but were unable to ascend above primal urges of self preservation and access to modern technology was weaponized and used to destroy previous civilizations?

Perhaps these revelations are being presented to us with the purpose of showing us just how close we are to ascending past our animalistic roots and are on the verge of self-actualization as a species and becoming a space-fairing type 1 civilization?

There are those who would prefer to maintain the status quo and keep us down.I believe the stage is being set for revelations on a global level. I believe we are being tested to see if we are mature enough as a species to integrate the information of earth's true history.

If we can handle it, we will be given a hand, so to speak, and lifted out of our primitive battle against the elements and rise into an all new stage of evolution.

The proof to my theory will be further revelations about the egyptian pyramids and other pre-historic finds that are impossible to ignore. Just with every other iconoclastic discovery and advancement, news of the discoveries will initially be met with mockery, disdain and revulsion from many people and institutions.

The signs are all around us. Look at the catholic church. Ufo sightings and crop circles are becoming too numerous and complicated to be written off as chinese lanterns and foot-stomping farmers.

Advances in quantum physics are identifying multiple dimensions and the inescapable conclusion that human conciousness has quantifiable effects on our environment and reality.

The new particle accelerator may bring forth discoveries that we are not yet able to integrate. It is time to open our minds and allow the inconceivable to be conceived.

In 1998 structures were discovered in the human brain that process radio waves. DARPA is racing to weaponize that human ability. As we near the galactic center, we will be exposed to radio waves that humans have not "heard" in 13 million years.

"Older men will have dreams and young men will have visions." DARPA will try to take credit and try to convince us we are going insane. With advance knowledge, it won't be able to be used against us. Prepare yourselves. This is just the beginning of a wonderful new reality that will not be prevented.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Absolutely correct. We are on the same page!

Thanks for your deep contribution!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

you nailed it 100% guess we three are all on the same page

if you look carefully and with open eyes,youll find that everything is pointing that way!
that was well put and theral post! cheers!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is the same kind of fraud as Lady from Medjugorje. Tourism...

www.gospa.com...

There were many known and large megalithic, paleolithic, eneolithic and bronze age cultures in the Balkans. But they did not build pyramids. They did, however, invent alphabet from which most European alphabetic systems were derived, from Phoenician (Pelasti - Palestinian, Greek, Latin, Etruscan, Cyrillic, Runic, etc.) See Vinca culture from 5.000 BC. That is the real thing, not these natural formations.

www.omniglot.com...

or in Macedonia

www.unet.com.mk...

This place (Visoko) is in Bosnia, in the middle of the mountains. Even today they would not have enough population to support such a grand scale construction works. It's a fraud. And the guy wears Indiana Jones kind of hat - very funny

And look at those rocks: sedimentary rocks. Even a child could carve into them whatever it wanted.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Look carefully at those "stone" balls. To me, they look concrete.

Concrete or not. Balls are balls! Imagir has shown a lot of balls in this thread!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Right. I always support the thesis that there is a lot of cover up in archeology, coming from the "system" - but this Bosnian pyramid is clearly not a good cause to look for support for such cover up. It is counter productive.

There are many better examples and real mysteries. For instance, why so much silence about Gobekli Tepe, which is a crucial find of a developed civilization from 9.500 BC, totally unexplained. They need more time to study it?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
People look at this!

Bosnia, Visoko
Sparta Taygetus Taygetus Pyramid Mountain top
Egypt, Gizah

All form an isosceles triangle with its top being Taygetus in Sparta.
Here it is: isosceles, Bosnia-Visoko, Sparta-Taygetus, Egypt-Gizah

Raw link: [img=http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9518/17490203.th.png]

That's how they used to build cities back then. They were all part of a Nexus!
Now it seems they figured out this technique from much older probably artificial structures, on why and how they should be doing this.
Unfortunately this knowledge is completely lost in our times. Or is it?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by spacebot]

Another thing:
I do know that all over Balkans archaeological expeditions are being helped by American teams and of course funding and there are also agreements that an American expert has to come to the sites first in case something of importance is found. I don't know to whom these archaeologists report to afterward. Of course they do to their association but also probably to the institutions that fund their research, but these institutions as usually in universities in the US, are not funded also by the military?
Shouldn't this raise a lot lot of questions?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Thanks Spacebot.

Really strange coincidence...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nice work there - amazing how a site so large could be over looked for so long, guess its a microcosm of the whole world situation.

Just wondering if you have tried comparing the pyramidal positioning with that of other similar sites e.g. 1) Eygpt 2)Mars cydonian region and how it relates to the orion-pleiades ancient astronaut theory put forward by Wayne Herschel amongst others.

I'd like to know what everyone else thinks about this theory. It seems to me to hold up pretty well. Hope SETI, NASA etc. do a detailed study of this celestial region rather than the seeminly random radio/laser telescope searching for E.T. life.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
That always-handy reference, Hall of Maat, provides us with a series of assessments of the 'Bosnian Pyramid'. Sorry to say, but it doesn't seem to hold up under serious investigation. You can access their files on the subject at:
hallofmaat.com...

Included is the following comment on the balls...

In part, their argument against their "stone spheres" being natural is based largely upon an explanation, which has been mangled by Mr. Osmanagic to point of being a parody that any conventional geologist would find somewhat amusing, of how the natural stone balls found in Mexican volcanic rocks are created. As discussed by Smith et al. (2001) and Stirling (1969), stone balls of Cerro Piedras Bola region of Mexico are natural objects, also found in volcanic rocks near Silver Cliff, Colorado; at Steens Mountain, Oregon; near Klondyke, Arizona; and in other volcanic regions. These objects are natural objects called "megaspherulites". Megaspherulites are spherulites, which are more than a few centimeters in diameter. Megaspherulites as large as 3.66 meters (11.2 feet) in diameter have been reported by Smith et al. (2001). The large stone balls of Ahualulco del Mercado, Jalisco state, Mexico, which Mr. Osmanagic incorrectly misidentified as being man-made, are documented by published research as being classic examples of megaspherulites as discussed by Stirling (1969) and briefly noted by Smith et al. (2001). Smith et al. (2000, 2001) also demonstrate that Mr. Osmanagic is completely wrong about there being "nothing in our current understanding of history that explains the presence of these stone balls". www.hallofmaat.com...,406316,406316#msg-406316

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Interesting debunking theory about the Stone Spheres... but...but
Could You please say...

WHERE ARE VOLCANOS IN BOSNIA?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

The radiocarbon dating means nothing if it's just a piece of wood, wood is not man-made.

As for the tunnels, they were already known.

I have seen in other posts the rocks with some carvings; that also means nothing, because there is no way (as far as I know) of dating a carving in a rock. The first carved rock that was found, according to some people, did not had the carving the first day they saw it, but on the next the carving was there, and the some people said that it was Osmaganic's father that had made the carving.

That and much more can be read on these two thread, that I have been following since they were started, the first in 2005 and the second in 2006.

10,000 Year Old Pyramid Discovered in Bosnia

Bosnian Pyramid Update

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
reply to post by gazerstar

I don't mean to burst your bubble buddy, how can one claim such structure are nothing more than a natural formation, when one can certainly find discovered land plates, stones and land postures as the elevation of the pyramid proceeds to the top.

To claim that such a project is a fraud is nothing more than blunt speculation of those that do not wish for such project to become a success.

Some people on this thread love to debunk something, when they them self have never researched or verified the ongoing database of pictures and video footage or even stepped a foot in the area and than proceeded to verify the mass evidence of the pyramid associated resembled materials.

And how can those people debunk statements from very reputable Egyptian archeologists that have come to verify and examine the materials not just for one day but for many weeks before making any conclusions. And yet out of the blue, just bluntly we get these uneducated debunkers who will perceive their analogies far more intellectual than of those reputable archeologists.

[edit on 12/30/2009 by krystalice]

Whoa! I think that you must have meant to reply to another poster. If you'll go back and look, this is my post:

Thanks for creating this thread, Imagir! I was just reading something about the Bosnian pyramid the other day, but I had no idea that there were several! I look forward to watching the videos.S&F

Oh! Thank you in advance, RamsOnTop, for translating the videos for us. I'm so jealous that you get a close up, first hand look at the terrain and got to dig and be part of the project. I would love to be involved in an archaeological dig.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Interesting debunking theory about the Stone Spheres... but...but
Could You please say...

WHERE ARE VOLCANOS IN BOSNIA?

Good question...if you had gone to the site you would see that it goes on to say:

Instead of being "thrown out of" volcanoes, as Mr. Osmanagic misstated, geologists explain the formation of both spherulites and megaspherulites by the crystallization (devitrification) of vitreous (glassy) rhyolitic volcanic material, after it has been erupted as pyroclastic flows and while these deposits cooled to create either vitrophyre or welded ash flow tuff. This explanation clearly states that this type of stone ball, megaspherulites, did not exist at time of the eruption and, thus, could not have been thrown out of a volcano during an eruption as incorrectly stated by Mr. Osmanagic.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Sorry but I don' understand: How these Stone Sphere were createt?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Great post Star & Flag. Love to hear these stories.

Here is a youtube done by ABC in English about them:

Bosnian Pyramid ABC coverage

Here is a 2 part doco in English:

Part One
Bosnian Pyramid Part 1

Part Two:

Bosnian Pyramids Part 2

This will be a good one to follow!

If it is a pyramid or pyramids, it would be covered like the ones in China that they don't let people (at least from the west) to dig and research. Their buried under soil and trees etc.. You have to go back to the ice age (maxum to see that that area was a mix of tundra and large lakes (wiki last Ice age). In my opinion, I think that area of the world temperature and weather wise was in flux big time. Being that close to the colder areas of europe and then being close to the Mediterranean (which by the way was closed off because of the lowering of the sea levels. There could have been Pyramids but built at minimum 10,000 years at most 40 to 60 thousand years ago (at the start of the ice age). I checked out life after people after 10,000 years, and even though they where being optomistic they did show their hands. And that is after 10,000 years, much of human material would have rusted away and concrete would have crumbled away and what would have been left is Granite and/or hard large stone structures that take a long time to erode. But as they demonstrated on the Pyramids in Egypt, in 10,000 years it could be covered almost to the tip by the blowing sands if nobody was their to brush it off. Almost all the stone structures where being covered by vegetation and sand, and that was after 10,000 years. What would happen after 20 or 30 or 60 thousand years, or heaven forbid 200,000 years.

We would be lucky to tell if it was human made or just naturally caused. As in this clip I will post from the show, what if beings came around 100,000 years from now after we are gone and take a gander at mount rushmore. It may have eroded enough where you couldn't tell it was Abraham Lincoln or Washington or Teddy etc. etc.. You would see misshapen formations and call it natural erosion of the rock. Not knowing or not caring that it was actually a stone monument that was made 100,000 years in our past or longer. Why couldn't that be happening now. The simple answer could be that we are finding bits and pieces of an ancient world that we can't recognize anymore because so much time as gone by that everything is buried, eroded and/or dissolved away to the point of us not being able to recognize it or wanting to recognize it.

Ask yourself this, if they where able to conclude that was a pyramid and it ws dated at 15,000 years or even longer what does that do to our history in the world. What about the religious extremists that says 5,000 years (which coincidentally all history around the world seems to fit this what are the odds). What does it do to academia, or anthropology or science. It turns it all on it's head. Why is it this guy has to get volunteers to help or no MSM researchers from Universities and such to help him (this has happened before where other researchers couldn't get University researchers to do a thorough look at ruins in other parts of the world). It's because they are afraid of what I mention, and don't want to know don't want to give it respect don't want to give it legitimacy. It's a Conspiracy of Silence by many in religion, academia and politics. All have alot to lose to let people know that what is known about history is wrong. Just like the movie Signs with Mel Gibson about alien contact. The newscaster was commenting on the alien crafts on television and got confirmation that they where alien and made the comment that "Everything that was written in science books will have to be rewritten".

It takes a big man or woman to admit a mistake, what type of man or woman would it take to admit their life work and what they took as sacrosanct was not only wrong but dead wrong. Everybody know people that are steadfast in their ways or highly religious, try to get them to hypothesis not believe just hypothesis that their is no god they can't do it. Or try to get someone who's a master of their profession to say they don't know or they are wrong on everything they have done. Pride is a hard thing to get over and many people pride is all they got.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by hoghead cheese]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Great post Star & Flag. Love to hear these stories.

Here is a youtube done by ABC in English about them:

Bosnian Pyramid ABC coverage

Here is a 2 part doco in English:

Part One
Bosnian Pyramid Part 1

Part Two:

Bosnian Pyramids Part 2

This will be a good one to follow!

If it is a pyramid or pyramids, it would be covered like the ones in China that they don't let people (at least from the west) to dig and research. Their buried under soil and trees etc.. You have to go back to the ice age (maxum to see that that area was a mix of tundra and large lakes (wiki last Ice age). In my opinion, I think that area of the world temperature and weather wise was in flux big time. Being that close to the colder areas of europe and then being close to the Mediterranean (which by the way was closed off because of the lowering of the sea levels. There could have been Pyramids but built at minimum 10,000 years at most 40 to 60 thousand years ago (at the start of the ice age). I checked out life after people after 10,000 years, and even though they where being optomistic they did show their hands. And that is after 10,000 years, much of human material would have rusted away and concrete would have crumbled away and what would have been left is Granite and/or hard large stone structures that take a long time to erode. But as they demonstrated on the Pyramids in Egypt, in 10,000 years it could be covered almost to the tip by the blowing sands if nobody was their to brush it off. Almost all the stone structures where being covered by vegetation and sand, and that was after 10,000 years. What would happen after 20 or 30 or 60 thousand years, or heaven forbid 200,000 years.

We would be lucky to tell if it was human made or just naturally caused. As in this clip I will post from the show, what if beings came around 100,000 years from now after we are gone and take a gander at mount rushmore. It may have eroded enough where you couldn't tell it was Abraham Lincoln or Washington or Teddy etc. etc.. You would see misshapen formations and call it natural erosion of the rock. Not knowing or not caring that it was actually a stone monument that was made 100,000 years in our past or longer. Why couldn't that be happening now. The simple answer could be that we are finding bits and pieces of an ancient world that we can't recognize anymore because so much time as gone by that everything is buried, eroded and/or dissolved away to the point of us not being able to recognize it or wanting to recognize it.

Ask yourself this, if they where able to conclude that was a pyramid and it ws dated at 15,000 years or even longer what does that do to our history in the world. What about the religious extremists that says 5,000 years (which coincidentally all history around the world seems to fit this what are the odds). What does it do to academia, or anthropology or science. It turns it all on it's head. Why is it this guy has to get volunteers to help or no MSM researchers from Universities and such to help him (this has happened before where other researchers couldn't get University researchers to do a thorough look at ruins in other parts of the world). It's because they are afraid of what I mention, and don't want to know don't want to give it respect don't want to give it legitimacy. It's a Conspiracy of Silence by many in religion, academia and politics. All have alot to lose to let people know that what is known about history is wrong. Just like the movie Signs with Mel Gibson about alien contact. The newscaster was commenting on the alien crafts on television and got confirmation that they where alien and made the comment that "Everything that was written in science books will have to be rewritten".

It takes a big man or woman to admit a mistake, what type of man or woman would it take to admit their life work and what they took as sacrosanct was not only wrong but dead wrong. Everybody know people that are steadfast in their ways or highly religious, try to get them to hypothesis not believe just hypothesis that their is no god they can't do it. Or try to get someone who's a master of their profession to say they don't know or they are wrong on everything they have done. Pride is a hard thing to get over and many people pride is all they got.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by hoghead cheese]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

What about the TUNNELS?
Dug by Osmanagic father?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knight_Light
Just wondering if you have tried comparing the pyramidal positioning with that of other similar sites . . .

That's quite an interesting approach. I wonder if Graham Hancock or Robert Bauval have tried that yet with these "pyramids".

I don't know if you have seen the documentary, Quest for the Lost Civilization but here is part one (of 14). Pyramids in Mexico and Egypt have been linked to celestial constellations and so has the ancient temple complex of Ankor Wat. Maybe these Bosnian sites have their own astronomical counterparts.

This is a very enjoyable documentary about such things.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

There is no need to shout "TUNNELS".

As I said, there were known for a long time, that area is known as an archaeologically important area, with the remnants of a medieval fort on the top of the hill, and that was one of the reasons why some people were worried with the excavations being done looking for a pyramid, there was (and still is) a possibility of destroying really important archaeological finds.

You should read those original threads, there is a lot of important information there, and I do not have the time to re-read it and re-post the information here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join