It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancients Pyramids of the Visoko Valley and the new underground Labirinth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Pyramid of the Sun, the Pyramid of the Moon, the Pyramid of the Dragon, The Pyramid of Love, the Pyramid of the Earth, a complex Labitinth of tunnels and galleries basements beyond to an enormous buried amount of Artefacts to their inside. Ancients Pyramids left beheind by a forgotten Civilization and that the new discoveries and their confirmation could be the Greatest Archeological discovery ever… that will change the history of Mankind… Forever!
www.bosnian-pyramid.com...

The Archeological site

The "Pyramid" artifact

A 3D image

Satellite Image

Panchromatic satellite

Lineament detection and Map

Radar images

World-wide preview of the television cameras within the TUNNELS on “Mistero” a TV program of the italian television channel “Italia 1”
Part 1

Part 2

Aerial view of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, the largest pyramidal structure in the world. With it's height of 220 meters it is higher than Great Pyramid of Egypt (147 m).
www.youtube.com...

The Labirinth
www.piramidasunca.ba...

A 3D model
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Awesome find! Looks really interesting, will watch the vids tonite when i have sometime!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eArth33lr

Thanks

The video is in italian, but the images are really explicit!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
this was discovered years ago and no one really cared because the locals all went into the site and started excavating. so the whole site was deemed tainted. i think there was some pretty good dispute about it even being a pyramid.

as far as a whole complex of pyramids, that's new i haven't heard that part yet. so maybe there's more to this story than there was last time it came up. doesn't sound like much though. couple pictures of trees and # and a silly little pyramid college 101 sculpture.

would be cool if it all pans out though.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Moodle

An Egyptian Geologist, Aly Abd Barakat, sent from the Cairo in order to verify the authenticity of the discovery seems to have given to an important first confirmation to the discovery of Semir Osmanagic. “In my opinion we find ourselves of forehead to a primitive pyramid of a up to now disowned type…. it is difficult for the nature to create similar stone blocks”. The Egyptian geologist seems therefore to have confirmed that the stones found on the site of the pyramid are human and not natural work, such confirmation comes or from the form of the stones that give their inclination. Moreover, the sand found between the several cliff layers seems to be similar to the concrete that was used in the pyramids of Giza.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am from the area and this interest me very much. People have to realize that funding for digging up these pyramids is relatively non-existent. All visitors, tourists and folks that live in the area are asked to participate in digging. I dug there myself 3 years ago and all I can say is that the shapes and the slopes of the hills really resemble something man-made.

That something could preceed Egyptian pyramids by 10,000 years and thus throwing everything we know about history out the window.

I really wish they would finance this thing so that the mistery is solved.

I speak both Italian and Bosnian and I will translate the videos when I come home. Thanks for bringing this up. It has been flying way under the radar for the past few years.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
To me it just proves that pyramids were being taught near the time of Pangea then spread outward from CENTRAL PANGEA wherever that is. To speculate further they are like LAND CLAIMERS, IF YOU SEE THIS TYPE OF PYRAMID THEN WE WERE HERE so dont land here its already claimed find another land mass or PLANET.

nice thread s&f

[edit on 12/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop

That something could preceed Egyptian pyramids by 10,000 years and thus throwing everything we know about history out the window.

This topic interests me and Im suprised nothing has been shown about it on MSM yet.......

BUT, is the age of the possible pyramid been verified yet?

If it is 10,000years before the Egyptian Pyramids, then that puts in slap bang in the middle of the last ice age......and wasnt most of Europe covered by Glaciers? So how would that work?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Originally posted by RamsOnTop

This topic interests me and Im suprised nothing has been shown about it on MSM yet.......

BUT, is the age of the possible pyramid been verified yet?

If it is 10,000years before the Egyptian Pyramids, then that puts in slap bang in the middle of the last ice age......and wasnt most of Europe covered by Glaciers? So how would that work?

Not all Europe was covered by Ice. Bosnia was free.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

Thanks again RamsOnTop.

I appreciate lot! Star!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Great post Star & Flag. Love to hear these stories.

Here is a youtube done by ABC in English about them:

Bosnian Pyramid ABC coverage

Here is a 2 part doco in English:

Part One
Bosnian Pyramid Part 1

Part Two:

Bosnian Pyramids Part 2

This will be a good one to follow!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks for your contribution, Julie!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's funny that they haven't found anything new in the last three years, they keep on showing the same images, no new discoveries reported, the same original reports (some of which were said to be fake).

Don't you think that if this was a real pyramid they would have got some real evidence in four years?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Maby thats why they were living underground they tought the Ice would cover them eventually ..

[edit on 29-12-2009 by spungy]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm curious, is it a land formation that they are claiming is shaped like a pyramid, or are they claiming it's an actual built pyramid covered by land (which, one would have to presume accumulated over the many millennium)?

The chief proponent of the Bosnian Pyramids theory (Osmanagic) is controversial, a great many claim he is a fraud. Even a member of his own discovery team is claiming he is a fraud, and planted evidence on one of the recovered "artifacts".

The way they're conducting their digs is a sham. I'm not even certain the land formations pass muster as "pyramids", they're only vaguely pyramid like. You know what they say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and so far they haven't produced it.

Although I may not believe it is a pyramid, I'll still S+F your topic, since this is probably one of the bigger "Is it or isn't it" questions out there in recent times.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks for creating this thread, Imagir! I was just reading something about the Bosnian pyramid the other day, but I had no idea that there were several!
I look forward to watching the videos.S&F

Oh! Thank you in advance, RamsOnTop, for translating the videos for us. I'm so jealous that you get a close up, first hand look at the terrain and got to dig and be part of the project. I would love to be involved in an archaeological dig.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yer i have been keeping eye open on this story for sometime! It's a total game changer if true!The must be a pre-pharaonic culture that built all these pyramids. I would love to see whats under the ice in Antarctica i would put money on there being a pyramid there too!

Hmm maybe why things are so hush hush down there these days..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This was discussed to death right here on ATS some years ago. I didn't believe it then and I don't now. There are geological formations of all sort of strange shapes in the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Have they found any artifacts/carving? They seem to be digging a lot they must have come across something besides just rocks.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Wow, I can really tell you put a lot of work into this. I'm still reading it and watching the video's, but S/F...This seems like some great stuff!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join