It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel arrests nuclear whistle-blower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Israel arrests nuclear whistle-blower

www.cnn.com

Israeli nuclear whistle-blower Mordechai Vanunu was arrested Tuesday by Israeli police for allegedly violating the terms of his 2004 prison release agreement.

Vanunu was convicted by an Israeli court in 1986 after being kidnapped from Italy by Israeli intelligence agents. He was sentenced to 18 years for passing on information about Israel's clandestine nuclear program.

"This Jewish state has 200 atomic ... hydrogen bombs, atomic weapons, neutron bomb," he said. "They are not able to say t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This guy is a cool guy, I like him!

In fact everyone should remember this guy, he is a hero, an international hero!

OMG OMG OMG IRAN is developping nuclear weapons... well we have over 200 but that's besides the topic!

I wonder if all these nuclear stockpile were completely paid by a foreign nation. I don't have a particular foreign nation in mind, it's just that i'm wondering.

Please see this
en.wikipedia.org...

Hero!

Also
Iran rejects nuclear inspections unless Israel allows them

An Iranian envoy said Monday his government will not submit to extensive nuclear inspections while Israel stays outside the global treaty to curb the spread of atomic weapons.
"The existing double standard shall not be tolerated anymore by non-nuclear-weapon states," Ambassador Ali Asghar Soltanieh told a meeting of the 190 countries that have signed the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you blame Iran?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-12-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

if i was a country, id be scared if my neighbor had nukes. id find a way to defend, or deter the threat. I dont think its fair that they are giving them flack when they have 200+ bombs. hypocrites.

poor guy, just wanted to get information out to the public, only to be royally screwed by the Israeli intelligence. he is cool in my book!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This guy has done his time and they will never let him have a moment of peace. He can't leave the country and no one will grant him asylum. I am by no means anti-Israel but there actions on this matter, with this man, are unconscionable!

top topics

join