It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly graduated Bush daughters. Think they will join Army and fight in Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I was just thinking about it. Will our pres who puts our sons and daughters into harms way to free Iraq and remove those WMD's, have his daughters join the Army/marines and help them defend our Nation?

What do you think?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If there's booze they might join the USO.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It would only seem fair if they did "serve". Could you see secret serv following them around Iraq?
There is no way in hell he would let them go over there.
I bet the troops would have a good old time with them tho.
I'd love to see those pictures!
The prision orgies would pale in comparison:w:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I read in the paper today that Euan Blair (Tony Blair's son) got two free flat's at a university or something. Not just one - two! I think it's kind of related.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's been announced that Lil Babs and Jenna both have jobs waiting for them in the Re-Elect Bush/Cheney 2004 Corporation. No details on duties or compensation yet. But aren't they some lucky lil buggers considering most recent grads chances?

However, Dick Cheney's daughter Mary (yes, the gay one) earns $100,000 a year as the token gay leader of the Re-Elect VP Cheney Corporation. Been on that payroll quite a while and in hiding ever since according to sources.

Must be nice.

"After her father became veep, Mary joined the gay-friendly Republican Unity Coalition and gave speeches encouraging the GOP to reach out to women, minorities and gays. "We can make sexual orientation a nonissue for the Republican Party, and we can help achieve equality for all gay and lesbian Americans," she said in an April 2002 statement. But when she joined the '04 campaign last year, Mary quit the coalition and seemed to fade into her own undisclosed location."
www.msnbc.msn.com...

There you have it. The price of one Cheney soul and it's silence? $100,000.

Though I hear the concious of most of the middle class can be bought for FAR less. :shk:

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by RANT]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well, I was going to go with my first reaction, but realised that it was somewhat crude so I'll rephrase it

You have got to be kidding !

Bush & Blair are happy enough to send everyone else's kids to fight and die for their agenda, but there's no way in hell that they'll send their own kids to do the same.

Ok ... You can call me a cynic if you really must

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Pisky]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well if they don't how ever will they justify in 30 or so years why they did not serve, when they in turn run for president? Going to be tough for either of them to defeat a dem who is over there right now abusing prisoners er fighting the war hehe.

X

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If there's a draft, I think they should be the first to go. Dubya doesn't seem to have a problem sending other peoples children to their deaths, I wonder how he's feel if it were his daughters.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Perhaps they will join the Air National Guard. Everyone knows only 'liberals' fight in wars.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I agree, they should have to serve their country, just as everyone else's children, wives,husbands,fathers and mothers ( U.S. service people) are being forced to do, but you'll never see THAT happen, but what do you expect coming from the "loins" of a man, cough, cough, that went OWL from the U.S. service, those kids will be hiding behind their mother's skirts, just as Georgie did, boozing it up,... just like "good old" dad, unless they decide to try their cousin's favorite past-time and forge a few prescription for drugs , when they get bored with their drinking.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by nanna_of_6]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It's a volunteer army, folks.

Most Americans never serve in the military. Those who do choose to for a variety of reasons. However no one is forced to go.

There is also no shortage of volunteers. All of the services have been meeting their recruiting quotas.

Who gives a damn if the Bush daughters join the military? That's up to them. Get a life, ya damn hippies.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
From Xeven

Newly graduated Bush daughters. Think they will join Army and fight in Iraq?

Probably not. But not your business, is it? Your business is whether you or yours joins the Army and fights in Iraq, isn't it? Doesn't affect you one way or the other whether the Bushettes join.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Probably not. But not your business, is it? Your business is whether you or yours joins the Army and fights in Iraq, isn't it? Doesn't affect you one way or the other whether the Bushettes join.

True - unless me or mine is forced to do so ... at that time I will expect Dubya's to join in.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The girls are high profile, I think it would be more of a danger than benefit to thier peers, if they were to be drafted. Are women in line if a draft is in effect anyway? I can't stand Bush, but lay off the girls, they have done nothing wrong, with the exception of underage drinking

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Narnia]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Narnia
I can't stand Bush, but lay off the girls, they have done nothing wrong, with the exception of underage drinking
[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Narnia]

Apart from being pains in the arse, KayEm's sons haven't done anything wrong but they will be expected to join the draft if/when it happens. I don't see why Dubya's kids can't do the same.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Pisky- it was humor I was using, it gets lost in the translation of this medium. I am with you, I have 3 nephews that will be drafted if it comes up......scary it is.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Would they go? HA! Then again don't think for a second Kerry's little one would either. Aside from the fact that we are speaking of another persons children, they are the Pres's children which would most deffinitely make them high profile targets and be detremental to military actions. However, if I was Pres or anyone with enough clout to impact decisions, you bet your ass my kids wouldn't be going-unless they wanted to of thier own free will and after I tried to talk/buy them out of it. And I'm not anti-war, I myself would go with pride-however standing by and watching my children go is another ball game all together. Don't get me wrong I love and support our military and troops. But seeing my children go off to war is a heart wrenching thought. That being said I don't even have children...furthermore this is just another reason why I'm not going to procreate no matter how much I may want a little one of my own.

top topics

join