It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by rainfall

If this is true, perhaps Stargate SG-1 is not too far from the truth after all.

From what I heard David Wilcock say about that subject.....the first few episodes of the first season of SG-1 were pretty much 'reality'....

I did not watch the series..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

"Let's say this is actually the case..........why the hell would aliens be helping the US government let alone the military? Both are extremely corrupt.

If this is the case this means that these ETs are our ENEMY and when the time comes will be dealt with as such. It would be very unfortunate if Aliens worked directly with the US government and US military."

seems a little short sided to me...would you visit a planet with know military forces without trying to communicate first....or would you just jump right in and hope you dont start a war...what are you thinking? back up and look at the big picture, dont just interject your hatred for the government and our armed forces that are sacrificing alot to keep your hairy butt safe!

back on topic...yeah right, ive heard this before, it doesnt amount to a hill of beans, until the general population benefits from it or has to fight against it. knowing would be nice, but we really dont know, now do we...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by AKARonco]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by AKARonco]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by supersaint

Anyone remember Project Serpo?

I am somewhat familiar with that....heard Bill Ryan or somebody? talk about it....But I would Love to hear what you think about it??

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Like i asked before..........can any of you remember Project Serpo?

www.serpo.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AKARonco

Yeah the government loves you! LOL. What a crock! I don't have hatred for the US military. But they are a corrupt and tyrannical extension of the US government plain and simple. The US military like the US government is a very compartmentalized institution where the right hand never knows what the left hand is doing. this is on purpose. If the boots on the ground REALLY knew what the military brass and government lackeys had in mind they'd never sign up to do their "job". I see the big picture......DO YOU?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I think everyone with an imagination has came to this conclusion the question is FOR WHAT. My thoughts are if this is happining then a few things may be on the horizon like:
May be time for Earth to be evacuated, but not everyone
May be some LOCAL planetary or star mineral mining going on mabey-GOLD or other unregistered material
May be some biological technologies being exchanged or upgraded
May be a briefing on a possible EARTH ENCOUNTER from afar BEYOND THE CURRENT ALIENS GRASP OF EXISTENCE
May be discussing the next shipment of human MEAT smh SPACEBUGS
Last EARTH MAY be about to become part of a GALACTIC FORCE and they are discssing disclosure FINALLY so the masses understand what they may be about to see

My whole point is many of us know and sense them so the question is really HOW LONG till we get our PLANETARY BRIEFING?

[edit on 12/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You can buy the series on dvd. Its still for sale. Plus the dvd's have extras on them as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Great effort, guys. Keep digging that hole!

Anyone else get embarrassed when they read threads like this?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We need to understand that we cannot abandon government and religon completely for ANYTHING ,we need to CLEAN THESE INSTITUTIONS UP NOW.The lies that have been told to all of humanity by these groups are unforgivable and we need to clean house immediatly.

We need to preserve a global democracy and the freedom to believe what you choose,but this time with the codicile that your life actions including worship cannot have a detrimental effect on humanity,and unfortunately cults that have a belief system based on an divine creator with the ability to dispense divine forgiveness to its followers even for murder of another human is DETRIMENTAL TO HUMANITY.

Thou shalt not kill is obviously written into most religons but THE IDEA OF DIVINE FORGIVENESS FOR MURDER IS A WORSE THREAT TO HUMANITY THAN PEOPLE TODAY REALISE.

You see ,no killing allowed ,even in the name of your god because humanitys survival and condition are more important than your personal choice of belief system,in effect when we have a global democracy and we abolish cults designed to keep humanity seperated and at war there will be no more killing and murder,a moneyless society would also all but eliminate non-war related murders,the world would be a better place.

Our governments and religons have lied to us for so long that they are afraid right now,they are in survival mode.

Disclosure enabled by the internet will not slow down,it will snowball,and at the end of the day which is coming faster and faster these institutions will be held accountable by the people for their actions.

The real threat now is that one or possibly both of these groups will in a collusional manner instigate a war,because a war is the only thing big enough to take our attention away from the reality of disclosure .The only way to keep us in the dark is by once again limiting humanities acess to information and knowledge.A world war would do this.

Think about it this way,lets say that the only way that our governments could deal with a technological threat that was more advanced than us was to threaten MADD or mutually assured destruction,using our NOW UNDERSTANDABLY INSANE STOCKPILE OF NUKES.And all the threat of MADD would do would be to stall for time and try to find an advantageous field of battle that we could use to fight for our survival.

That field of battle turned out to be the information battlefield and the perception or shared reality of mankind.While our governments have been fighting to keep everything under wraps hoping to make some technological breakthroughs of our own the enemy has been using money and subversive influence to infiltrate mass media and begin to wage information war against us by teaching generations of us through mass brainwashing that spacemen are good,that E.T is harmless,other species want to be our friends,our governments have fought back with Alien and Predator trying to influence public perception back into humanities favor,showing us that the universe is just like here,it can be predatory.

Right now our governments and religons are being forced into disclosure at a time when humanitys perceptions are skewed or fogged up.This is advantage enemy,because the only way we can be defeated is from within,we are more powerful than we think.Madd is a great deterrant .at least from a seige mentality point of view.

If disclosure happens without governments and religons being involved humanity will rebel against its own strongest asset,its cumulative or group realities.If we all feel betrayed and lied to we will be less likely to believe in the structures we now have.These groups are deeply infiltrated and have been deeply influenced,AND ARE CORRUPT AND MISDIRECTED RIGHT NOW,but this is not the time to abandon them it is the time to change them into something stronger than they have ever been.We need to clean these institutions up and now.

We will need them shortly.

The US military is probably the tip of humanitys spear so we better respect that.I was told of a war humanity is involved in,that we are fighting right now,I wasnt told who we were fighting or why.There are many groups I believe and many choices humanity has to make so step one is a true global democracy.We can only choose properly as one group or one cumulative reality.Every human must be accounted for and have a realtime vote in humanitys path.

I was also told that earth was a hidden resource of materials and people and if we were found out war might come here.Maybe this is why we are sequestered here and our probes are monitored and stopped before they can give our position away.

If this war comes here MADD wont apply because the general intent will be to scorch us period.

We need to clean up government and religon now because if war comes to humanity we will need to be strong in our convictions and beliefs strongly supporting humanity survival not our regional interests.

Why do I still hear Ronald Reagan?Did he know what I know?

The military liason with every enemy they have it is necessary.

no one should ever be willing to abandon our institutions of religon and government but WE MUST NOT INSIST ON CHANGE ANYMORE WE MUST INITIATE CHANGE the proper, legal and morally right ways WITHIN THESE GROUPS IMMEDIATLY IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Great effort, guys. Keep digging that hole!

Anyone else get embarrassed when they read threads like this?

not really I actually like to see how humans abroad are processing the possibility its a good sign of ripness, but some just like to go against all they cannot understand which is great usage of free will just hope their minds arent so closed that they miss the SHIP!

[edit on 12/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ophiuchus 13,where did you come up with your last option,the one of joining a Galactic force??That is exactly what I was told we are part of a galactic force,we were designed and planted here as a far away resource or bastion.Hidden from the enemy.

How did you come up with your last option if you dont mind me asking?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

When i read the article you linked to my first thought was that it sounded familiar, so i had a search and a think and then remembered about a massive thread on here a few years back about Project Serpo

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the thread and the dates and then compare to that article and dates. I think you will find that someone is doing a bit of recycling.

[edit on 29/12/2009 by supersaint]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

I totally agree with you....it is up to us to change the world....

Let's start by ending wars and hatred.....and start living in peace and harmony with the ways of Mother Earth...

PEACE and LOVE...

Let me guess, you grew up in a suburban/urban home and your closest contacts with nature have been a zoo or park.
I say this because "the ways of mother nature" are anything but peaceful and harmonious, they are "red of tooth and claw", the rule is survival of the fittest and eat or be eaten. Where is the harmony between the wolf and the sheep, the bear and the salmon? There is none. The "ways of mother nature"are brutal, bloody, violent and savage.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Flag for you. Before i start though. Why are people so quick to debunk everything. Ive posted a few times and get the same old dipsh*ts repling talkin out their ar*es. Im not going to do all the work for you !!!!!its up to you to research further and believe what you want. Certain people on here expect you to hold their hand every step and wont do their own research. People post threads not only to convince you that what they are saying is right but they also post to POINT YOU in the right direction, to another view point or another way of thinking but you yourself must walk on your own.
Right as for this post.....very good as for MJ...12 thats majestic 12 for any that dont know. Everything on this site ties in with each thread. Its all parts of the puzzle.
You may want to look up the sound wave around san diego of recent and johnston island near hawaii. Look learn search more search and research the truth is there it just needs to be found.
We are not alone

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yes but this is really old news.
It's not just one alien race.
It's a group of them.
Advanced alien races have reached the Earth in numbers and diversity.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I thought I was the only one.

As much as I would love to hear about things as such. The information presented in this thread might as well have come from a homeless person shouting on a street corner.

Doomsday, thanks for the breath of fresh air. It's been getting stuffy in here.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
ophiuchus 13,where did you come up with your last option,the one of joining a Galactic force??That is exactly what I was told we are part of a galactic force,we were designed and planted here as a far away resource or bastion.Hidden from the enemy.

How did you come up with your last option if you dont mind me asking?

Just some thoughts I felt around me when processing this question friend. I tend to be a very deep thinker at times.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Interesting ... more corroboration for what my Mother has been saying.

These kinds of meetings are nothing new, Governments of Earth have been meeting with the Andromd delegation for quite a while now. Here is a short list of some of those meetings.

Feb, 2008 earliest confirmed meetings so far. Several others followed during the year, but, dates not recorded.

Feb, 2009 these are not confirmed, nor properly recorded. Meetings were with UN in a format similar to the meetings in 2008

April and May 2009 with US State Dept, DHS, and DOD (Navy)

Late July, 2009...around 7/26/2009 with Dr's Salla, and Greer and Mr Webre in Spain ... short only hour or so.

Series of meetings starting Aug. 3, 2009 and lasting into Sept. ... meetings with UN

Sept 14, 2009 (or so) meetings with local stellar coalition to discuss Earth disclosure. Meetings were held at neutral place some 90 light years from Earth. Meeting was with Federation, Zeta's, and Conformers.

Sept 17, 2009 Another series with world leaders (G20) as a lead into G20 summit.

In October 2009 there were several short talks with the Navy, Air Force, US Space Command, the State Deptartment, and the President, most of these lasted only a few hours and were held in Washington DC.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Let's start by ending wars and hatred.....and start living in peace and harmony with the ways of Mother Earth...

PEACE and LOVE...

How could I even start this "PEACE and LOVE" Rubbish when I HATE posts like this. Telling people to Submit

Why do so many people like the idea of going back to the Flock to be led by One

Zelong.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am sure we are not alone but I don't buy what alot of these exopolitics guys write. I could say I have three unidentified sources that are very credible. How can you prove I didn't when they are anonymous? Anecdotal evidence like this is pretty useless in the grand scheme of things but entertaining I suppose.

If I was to take a guess at the names of Michael Salla's three sources I would say, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join