It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_grand_pooh-bahso just because an archeologist found a couple artifacts from a single culture that SUGGEST they were peaceful that negates all the opposing evidence in the rest of known human history?

Just yours. Excellent debunking job. O great master.

so if they were so great why did they die off?another tribe peace them out of existence?

Maybe its none of your business. Did that thought ever occur?

I know george w. bush traveled back in time and killed them all because he thought they had oil and the leprechauns wanted their gold back.

Well, if you believe this, then perhaps you can enlighten us to the meaning of the cryptic thousand points of light.

I understand you being too busy to reply to my arguments,what with lolcats,oprah and having to clean your room so mom doesn't ground you.

Wow. You must be psychic. How did you know that I am only twelve? But you are wrong about lolcats, most of my wisdom derives from Yu-Gi-Oh! I was hot on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers but they got old soon enough. Buzz Lightyear is still cool though. Mommy hasn't been in my room for a while yet, but thanks for reminding me.

I like peace,I like other cultures.
I love love.
just because something is true doesn't mean i like it.
denying a truth because it's ugly or uncomfortable is cowardice.
sorry but nature is death too,not just life.

O-K loverboy, time to pull yer head out of yer arse, smell the coffee, whatever, death is an illusion. All there is is life, forever, extending to infinity...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

actually I'm not debunking it,I'll even acknowledge a single example of a peaceful civilization.Every thing I said still stands,there are many examples of the evil side all over the globe and one tiny one good.

well none of my business is kinda meh reply...

I've heard the 1000 points of light but not sure what they are,I guess that makes me a loser,I'll get over it one day I'm sure.

and i pretty much agree with your last statement but i explain it as the only constant in the universe is change.mines better

ahh yes the avatar.
that signifies something special buttercup,I'm tryingto express that ANY static viewpoint is the same as well look.

if you can prove me wrong excellent,i have been corrected and am now better for it.to truly win you must lose.
and yougio sucked balls
watched kunfu theatre and i dream of gennie

[edit on 1-1-2010 by the_grand_pooh-bah]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I don't trust anything coming from The Examiner. I have a google alert set up for several alien related topics, and they post something several times a week. I once made a reply in their comment box that they don't show sources, and soon after that they started posting sources!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow. You never know. I would not doubt that this is true. Kind of reminds me of James Cameron's AVATAR movie. Especially the reptilian part.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by the_grand_pooh-bah

You know, its all good, like right here. I made up some if it, the cartoon parts, but my kids have found Buzz Lightyear rather uplifting

Speaking of popular culture, I noted in Dr. No Sean Connery as James Bond preferred his martini "shaken, not stirred" twice in the script, and a picture of Napoleon on the set, complete with another reference to wit during a dinner scene with the arch-villain. That was 1962, so oblique public references to hidden orders is not new. Add the Bond Code and you're cookin' with Crisco.

There are good gardeners, and bad gardeners. This is one of the good.

Now whether or not the US guv is in league with the Devil we may not know, citing the inevitable future failure of Disclosure. If anything, they, the so-called aliens, are patiently waiting for us to get over ourselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Michael Salla

"There's a lot of stuff on the Internet, and I just went around and pieced it together.

Think about that as you read the bs this man writes for the Examiner

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Let's say this is actually the case..........why the hell would aliens be helping the US government let alone the military? Both are extremely corrupt.

If this is the case this means that these ETs are our ENEMY and when the time comes will be dealt with as such. It would be very unfortunate if Aliens worked directly with the US government and US military. But it wouldn't surprise me. People that think if ETs exist are some sort of altruistic bunch of freedom fighters for the people are naive. I think ETs if they do exist and are visiting this Earth are just as ruthless, cunning, and selfish as any human being. I think that's the scariest thing. There is no one that is going to come down to Earth and save us from the tyrannical evil scum running the world. Our "salvation" rests in our own hands. The only one that is going to chang the direction of the world is YOU AND ME!

Read, 'Synopsis of the Alien Master Plan':

montalk.net...

Read secondly, 'Allies of Humanity'

www.alliesofhumanity.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
could anyone tell me why there has never been a good close up sighting and film of ufo landing as it seems there are so many reports from all over the planet but not one good undeniable recording of ufo or alien landing and having a look around.you would think someone would have stumbled upon the critters by now.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Maybe, the ETs are communicating with the US government and US military because they are so powerful and can literally change anything. I'm not saying the ETs want to ally with the US to start a giant intergalactic war, but could need USs help because US has @$$ tons of power. Just sayin...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bugstomper

Thank you for posting those two links, they are sparkling gems. I had not read them before and I totally enjoyed reading because not only was what I was reading extremely well written but it seemed to my mind very plausible and probable.

Thanks again

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Get freaking real,there is no PRIME DIRECTIVE as there is in Hollywood or on Star Trek!!!!!

If there was a hostile power capable of dominating humanity then we would be either fighting or subservient right now.

There is obviously no major overthrow of humanity happening here,but remember how many small little tyrants have risen from humble beginnings to terrorise the entire planet,remember that there could be many groups of people flying these craft and abducting humans,many.

All of their agendas will be original to their group.

We are and judging by our military technology we will remain the dominant species on earth.Someone tried to wipe us out as a species with influenza,but someone else saved our species from that attack.We can defend ourselves and we can destroy this planet if we choose,completely DESTROY THE PLANET .

No one is taking humanity on in a war from the outside,you have to attack humanity from the insiide and it has been happening for thousands of years,we have been held back so to speak.

We need to unite as a global democracy and build a defence system further out in our solar system,we need all of humanity to combine resources and create a defense network as soon as we can.

And if we cant do that ,lets dig in.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Finally, someone who talks sense. Overly imaginative minds are distracting.

Speaking of sabotage, I just finished James Blish's Black Easter. 2000 years of working from the inside unleashes Hell on Earth.

Good lesson there if you havn't read it yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Unlike Aliens, which probably Do exist, the word Liasing does not ! There's no such word ! The word Liason is used in different ways such as 'in liason with' etc so Aliens are in Liason with our Gov't etc etc !

Actually, the word is Liaising (with 3 i's) and DOES exist. Liaison also exists, but Liason does not. At least is doesn't here in the UK, where we invented the language

Anyhoo, back on topic:

I'm always a little sceptical when I hear stories like this that have no real basis for reference. I definitely believe in aliens and believe they probably do visit the Earth. I'm even willing to accept the possibility that the Gov might be in contact with them, although for what purpose, who knows. The trouble is when people start talking about Galactic alliances etc. That's when things start getting a little too Sci-fi for me.

Hell, I hope to be proven wrong... We live in interesting times.

[edit for spelling. I thought I should get it right after correcting others]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
New to ATS and this forum. I have a new insight to the Roswell story. Yes, I know, everyone new thinks he has new news.
Is this the proper site on ATS to bring this forward?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
ETs think of us as research and they have the right too. I mean, we experiment on our own animals, right? We treat the world like we treat eachother: with heartlessness. I think when I wanted to be human I had a goal in my mind to change humanity from it's disasterous path to a more peaceful one. What the --bleep-- was I thinking?

[edit on 1/6/10 by ohsnaptruth]

[edit on 1/6/10 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobTheBomb

what do you think the movie was based off of?

ps. to the poster right before my first post, yes. Yes a Roswell news update would fit perfectly on ATS. and welcome to the party.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The Truth about Roswell

OK, there will never be an agreed upon “truth” about the events that transpired in Roswell in 1947. At least not until the little green men come back and tell us what happened to their advance party. However, an alternate version of the Roswell story occurred to me last summer during a drive through New Mexico.

I was in the state on business, decided to see some scenery and, yes, go to the UFO museum in Roswell. It really is a good exhibit if you are there. I spent two hours just reading the reports, letters and transcripts of investigations.

Here is what might have happened. I have no evidence. This is just a story. If you want a documentary, stop reading now.

Summer 1945. New Mexico.

The US has secretly exploded an atomic device. Security was at military maximum, because there were German and other spies throughout the US trying to find out about our atomic program. But, there were also holes in the local security net. The day before the test, a local rancher led a herd of cattle onto the property, because we never found him to tell him it might be better to stay away. New Mexico was just 35 years a state, and about as desolate as Mars.

Summer 1947.

The bomb had exploded. We moved ahead to defeat Japan, and then focused our worries on the Communists. Jets were still in trials, and the US had not yet conceived of high altitude U2 flights, much less satellites. The only way to spy on the Soviets was to launch a balloon, put a man in the gondola, and have him take pictures as he floated overhead. How high could a man go? Could he survive such an extreme mission? The test flights were to take place above the deserts of New Mexico.

One day, someone with a problem approached a military base in New Mexico. An Indian family had a very sick child. He was almost two years old, and was horribly deformed. Father and Mother were also very sick, and needed someone to care for their child. Could the US Army help? Probably not, but the base commander dispatched someone to investigate.

And the child was horribly disfigured. Frail, misshapen head, oddly sized and shaped eyes. As the facts were gathered a timeline became clear. This family had been living close to ground zero in 1945, and all suffered the effects of severe radiation poisoning. Nothing could be done. The Army agreed to take the child, knowing the parents would soon die, as would the child.

Then, some overly eager, scrambling-to-the-top lieutenant realized that some benefit could still come from this situation. The child would soon die, but for now, he was still alive. Could we learn about the effects of high altitude on man by placing the child, laden with instrumentation, into the gondola and letting it fly? Intriguing, but if we do, knowledge of this event must be closely guarded, even here in desolate New Mexico. Word of human experiments by German and Japanese scientists had been in the news (but not yet that the Allies retained the Japanese “scientists” to help interpret their experimental data – horrible, but let’s at least learn from it).

The balloon flight occurred. Maybe it was successful. Maybe more Indian families heard of the Army’s willingness to care for incredibly sick children, and brought in their children also. Maybe there were several flights.

Then one night, a balloon was launched in foul weather. It traveled far off course and east toward what civilization there was at that time in New Mexico. A thunderstorm brought the balloon down, and a rancher saw it fall. He came into town later that week to tell the sheriff about it.

The Army had already mobilized and was all over the region. Road blocks. Sirens. Aircraft. Interviews. Knocks at the door. The message was out, strongly, that “you didn’t see anything, and anything you did see you better forget.” The call went out to the local funeral home to bring all the small, child-size coffins they had available. The “debris” was sequestered and flown to an air base in Fort Worth for “study”.

Once the Army’s collective heart rate had slowed down, the approved story about high altitude balloon tests was released, amid disbelief and allegations of an alien cover up. Surprisingly, the balloon story was true. Everything they said was true. It’s what they did not say that was covered up.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dimension5

What few realize is Robert Goddard experimented there. And those experiments were always top secret.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
All I got say is if this is true, I for one am going to be (excuse my english) PSSTED. My father spent 24 years in the military, he always believed in aliens, and the whole Roswell deal, but barely even seen a good shooting star before his passing.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i think its far likly there collaberating with us to some extend rather than wanting to dominate the earth, i mean if they wanted this plannet, it would be theirs by now

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join