It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
its all malarky, the government doesnt lie to us or cover up anything, stop hating, all they do is try to protect us from evident and certain death.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
besides, if the government wasnt talking to aliens then how would we have all this new technology that can cure cancer and save people from dying. huh

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Use of semicolon? You're trying too hard. Care to explain how he was able to predict this meeting before hand?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lacenaire
Supposedly, meetings between ET's and government officials have been going on since the Eisenhower administration.
From what I've read, the Reptilians have a bad reputation.
I've heard of Grays but not "Conformers."

If anybody can help me on this, how did the Reptilian stories get started over the decades? Even in the ancient past it's hinted about reptilians and such. Was their a great war between humanity and a reptilian race on this planet or another eons ago and what we have left is racial or species memory of the battles and conflicts with them. I would like to know. Also I have thought about the Aliens being bad or good to humanity and I've came up with an idea, they are probably more curious and apathetic, but not invaders. We always think that an alien species would come and attack us, but if that was the case they would have done that years ago. Also I don't think that the extra-terrestrials that may be in contact with us are a massive organization, it could be just a few planets or more and thats it. Believe it or not it would take a whole lot to try to control a planet of billions, the resources and the time in controlling the population. You can then say that well they could destroy us buy destroying the planet, but why do that. I'm willing to bet that they like our planet also with it's abundant water and life. Maybe habitable planets are rare and they don't want to get rid of one.

I think that they could be in contact but helping us so that we can help them. Meaning quid pro quo, what's in it for me in a sense.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lacenaire
Supposedly, meetings between ET's and government officials have been going on since the Eisenhower administration.
From what I've read, the Reptilians have a bad reputation.
I've heard of Grays but not "Conformers."

If anybody can help me on this, how did the Reptilian stories get started over the decades? Even in the ancient past it's hinted about reptilians and such. Was their a great war between humanity and a reptilian race on this planet or another eons ago and what we have left is racial or species memory of the battles and conflicts with them. I would like to know. Also I have thought about the Aliens being bad or good to humanity and I've came up with an idea, they are probably more curious and apathetic, but not invaders. We always think that an alien species would come and attack us, but if that was the case they would have done that years ago. Also I don't think that the extra-terrestrials that may be in contact with us are a massive organization, it could be just a few planets or more and thats it. Believe it or not it would take a whole lot to try to control a planet of billions, the resources and the time in controlling the population. You can then say that well they could destroy us buy destroying the planet, but why do that. I'm willing to bet that they like our planet also with it's abundant water and life. Maybe habitable planets are rare and they don't want to get rid of one.

I think that they could be in contact but helping us so that we can help them. Meaning quid pro quo, what's in it for me in a sense.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Just wondering, is there anything that "we" can do to facilitate disclosure? Leaving it to the government seems like it's going to be catch-22.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
As soon as you see the word 'reptilian', thats when you know the story can be written off and confirmed as BS.

Its really funny though, because I heard that the UK military is in contact with a civilisation from the Sirius system called the wobo lobos, they are half ant and half field mouse. But we are discussing anti gravity tech with them now, my m,ates mate Andy told me.

I am sorry, its a good thread and I give you a thumbs up for the contribution, but... reptilians? show me a shred of any evidence other than daves mate dave who knows some guy called steve says they exist.

Good work though dude either way :-)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is Dr. Carol Rosin from the Disclosure Project...
If you haven't heard this before it is worth a listen...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Rainfall, almost everything you are posting has been discussed at length here before. The source u used in your original post was bunk, and I believe you knew it was bunk. Why do u insist on keeping this thread alive?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

So I take it you watched all this stuff you have been posting once
and then
rushed onto ats to enlighten us all.
Use your noodle!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Rainfall, almost everything you are posting has been discussed at length here before. The source u used in your original post was bunk, and I believe you knew it was bunk. Why do u insist on keeping this thread alive?

So what if its been discussed before, this member deserves the respect and civility that any other member deserves on this site. There are many people out there that are waking up to this world and when they do where is the first place they come looking for answers, here of course.

Do you remember when you first woke up how excited and uneasy you were? do you remember when you first found this site? the way that the answers to your questions just came out of thin air on each thread you turned to? do you remember that you thought you had all the answers to all the questions when you were starting to put 2 + 2 together?

Let this member post whatever they want, all of us are capable of learning new things you know. Despite what others might say.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Can I suggest reading the Terra Papers. You will hear lots of things on this site about these papers. My advice is read the pages then listen to what your mind tells you.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by NightVision

So what if its been discussed before, this member deserves the respect and civility that any other member deserves on this site.

And this member deserves to know when he is falling for a load of crap. He deserves to know when he is being misled.
It grows tiresome calling out the same lies over and over again.

There are many people out there that are waking up to this world and when they do where is the first place they come looking for answers, here of course.

This isn't the best place to come here for answers. ATS is tarnished with disinformation/lies/stupidity.

Do you remember when you first woke up how excited and uneasy you were? do you remember when you first found this site? the way that the answers to your questions just came out of thin air on each thread you turned to? do you remember that you thought you had all the answers to all the questions when you were starting to put 2 + 2 together?
Let this member post whatever they want, all of us are capable of learning new things you know. Despite what others might say.

Normally if the answer comes out of thin air you know its CRAP
It is not encouraged to live in magical fantasy land and post whatever you want.
Being grounded in reality is sort of helpful sometimes. Otherwise you end up looking like an ass later.

We are all capable of learning and we should make sure we are learning the right things instead of drivel

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

reply to post by '___'omino

Do you people want to stay in the dark ages??

Are you still dragging a club in one hand and your womans hair in the other back to your caves???

Is there anything wrong with trying to open peoples minds to a new and better paradigm….this old one is waaay outdated…

Disclosure is happening….get over it….the shift in consciousness has already reached ‘critical mass‘…

No matter how much you sh!t on this, you can’t stop it…

reply to post by franspeakfree

franspeakfree,

Thanks for your support friend...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
this member deserves to know when he is falling for a load of crap. He deserves to know when he is being misled.
It grows tiresome calling out the same lies over and over again.

This is your opinion, nothing more and nothing less it would be unfair to force your opinions on this member would it not? they are after all entitled to theirs?

This isn't the best place to come here for answers. ATS is tarnished with disinformation/lies/stupidity.

Quite the contrary, once in a while you can find yourself a decent size diamond in th rough. ATS is tarnished but after a while you get used to it.

Normally if the answer comes out of thin air you know its CRAP
It is not encouraged to live in magical fantasy land and post whatever you want.

Have you ever thought of a question in your mind and then a day or so later the answer comes to you in a thread? or a U2U? have you ever thought about something in a book you are reading only to discover that a few pages later the answer to what you were thinking is there in black and white?
If the answer comes out of thin air then I would say that your on the right track.

Again magical and fantasy is your opinion and your words, not necessarily those of the OP.

Being grounded in reality is sort of helpful sometimes. Otherwise you end up looking like an ass later.

Define reality? - Is reality what we are told to think,do and say? or is our own reality what we think,do and say for ourselves?

nobody ever looks an ass its all a learning experience

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's also tiresome telling people who think they know everything to actually read. I have already shown why that source is NOT bunk, yet.

*sign* I blame our ET friends for this. As long as they remain on the dark, these "skeptics" will think that they're all smart with their generalizations.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ooo look who is head of the navy??

I have to admit, that's pretty funny...

Mabus.... Somebody needs to post that on the Predictions forum...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In all seriousness though, ET have been liasing with the military even before the Taopact many moons ago. When people started getting curious they turned over the contact to the DNI. This is something that hasn't really been discussed on this site in detail.

Where best to hide an alien/Hu-man base after all eyes are on Area 51,Dulce and NewZealand and in this day and age with every country having satellites its even harder to hide these things unless........You build an underwater station. DNI.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If you say so rainfall, Talk to you in a few years ole buddy
Remember me then ok? (I'll remember you.)

Also the dark ages ended in like 410 AD, just sayin
Read some history and alot more lies will make themselves obvious to you

You all are right . . .

Blind belief in documents is waaaaaaaaaay better then
seeking out the truth
I'm not even a skeptic . . . just not a complete fool
You have to listen to Michael Sallas biased writing though right?
It does fit in with your ideals afterall

CASE IN POINT
www.examiner.com...

Where does he learn all of his information? MAGIC F***ing MAGIC
CRAP MY BAD
seriously
I forgot I was arguing with the people who believe what David Wilcock says
NEVERMIND
carry on people, I hope you realize something someday
mmmmm rub that snake oil on feels so good

the government has always been screwing with us and continues to
Go ahead and believe every little thing you read about alien disclosure
I like to look for evidence/use common sense (although it seems to deteriorate on ats)

I especially like how he mentions Wilcock in one article (in an attempt to be in coherence)
but then falls out of coherence on this most recent article.
you can't pick and choose your facts sorry

the representatives at the meetings (AS REPORTED BY HIM) don't even have their stories straight.
You can't smell the bs? Really you cant?
Or do you just have your fingers in your nose

[edit on 30-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Did you actually read that link? Did you see Nov 27th anywhere?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join