It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by np6888

Go to AnthraAdromeda's profile page and read his biggest thread.
This person is no less human than you or I.

This sort of crap that you are reading from him in this thread is his way of saying that he wishes for all of us to be better. He is delusional and has a god-complex... yet his heart is in the right place.

Better yet...go to my website and read all the real evidence for yourself. Your science, in the form of DNA analysis, places me in the wrong population group. So, I don't think the delusional will hold any water, and the "god-complex" is wholly without merit.

But, you are right about wanting to make Earth a better place.

To jayinAR: took your suggestion, peeped his profile.

To AnthraAndromeda: added my spin of things to the profile JayinAR spoke of.

BACK TO TOPIC!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The future of the human race is written in our past! All of the greatest known / recorded human civiliaztions have all be auto-acracies..one person leading everyone else following. One person with absolute power over all. Social governement has never lasted much more than a couple hunderd years. How does this spin into aliens and earth and humanity's hope for a future, if in fact there is an intelligent life force out there that is interested and intervening in human affairs. It goes like this:
A superior race based on their intelligence and sociaity would imply an end to life as we know it. The world we live in is based on materalist pursuits, wealth, power, food, homes, security. All of these concerns would theoritically not exist with an ultimate alien force getting involved in the evolution of the human race. Wars would be pointless, zero point energy, DNA sciences to halt disease and aging, this would change the way we go about our daily lives. Who would have the most to loose, the present governements and the social order that secertly runs them.. The most to gain, the rest of us who are caught up in the human rat race of materialism.
Absolute power ran by an un-emotional alien race....mind staggering..
RAmifications, the death rate would slot to a stand still which implies birth control on a global level. Free sex, no social diseases, contgroled births to maintain a equalibirum of consumption of finite resouces needed to support human life.
All of this sounds like the predictions of 2012...I wonder..just whose time table that was... the Mayans, the Sumerians, the Hopi..all who predict the same changes on this date...
Things will get more interesting as we get closer to that date,

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
The future of the human race is written in our past! All of the greatest known / recorded human civiliaztions have all be auto-acracies..one person leading everyone else following. One person with absolute power over all. Social governement has never lasted much more than a couple hunderd years. How does this spin into aliens and earth and humanity's hope for a future, if in fact there is an intelligent life force out there that is interested and intervening in human affairs. It goes like this:
A superior race based on their intelligence and sociaity would imply an end to life as we know it. The world we live in is based on materalist pursuits, wealth, power, food, homes, security. All of these concerns would theoritically not exist with an ultimate alien force getting involved in the evolution of the human race. Wars would be pointless, zero point energy, DNA sciences to halt disease and aging, this would change the way we go about our daily lives. Who would have the most to loose, the present governements and the social order that secertly runs them.. The most to gain, the rest of us who are caught up in the human rat race of materialism.
Absolute power ran by an un-emotional alien race....mind staggering..
RAmifications, the death rate would slot to a stand still which implies birth control on a global level. Free sex, no social diseases, contgroled births to maintain a equalibirum of consumption of finite resouces needed to support human life.
All of this sounds like the predictions of 2012...I wonder..just whose time table that was... the Mayans, the Sumerians, the Hopi..all who predict the same changes on this date...
Things will get more interesting as we get closer to that date,

A few things:

1) The Mayans and The Sumerians and the Hopi Indians DO NOT ALL PREDICT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN IN 2012.

2) Learn to spell. Words you spelled incorrectly:
civiliaztions
auto-acracies
governement
hunderd
sociaity
materalist
theoritically
aging
governements
secertly
contgroled
equalibirum
resouces

In summary, if your facts are wrong and you don't bother to try and present your "information" in a clear manner, no one will listen to you.

I don't normally criticise people's spelling, but this is just abysmal.

-1 Star.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
No. To go for war with the extra-terresterials right now would be to play into the hands of the industrial-military complex Eisenhower warned us all about.

I'm familiar with the speech. But can anyone explain to me what this "military industrial complex" actually means?

And to "play into the hands" of it, sounds like it's a living entity which I do not understand. Anyway someone help.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Okay, I've read some of your posts, still not sure if you are who you say you are, but let's assume again that you're telling the truth, do you know why our government keeps delaying disclosure? There was a member called Hidden_Hand who said that we need 51% positive(or 95% negative) to "ascend." Do you think that this is a possible "stall tactic" so that people don't have time to get to that percentage by 2012? If so, don't you think you are doing a HUGE disservice to humanity by bending to every one of those bastard's whims, by not revealing your presence, as quickly as possible?

I have'nt a clue why the US keeps stalling. It is quite illogical.

As I understand it; the US entered into some agreements with the Zetas in the 50's, some small tid bits of technology in exchange for an almost free reign over Zeta activities n the US. The US got burned! But until now there was little that could be done, course now, large corporations, the Zetas and TPTB have control of all the serious technology, and the (real) government is left out in the cold.

The Federation (Pleiadeans and some others) has a "non-interference accord", which the Zetas don't have to comply with, and will not show themselves until there is some level of "official" disclosure. Though, I'm not sure that "has" to come from a government, a suffecient "wild-card" disclosure will probably work just as well (thats what I'm trying to do). Once this happens the Federation should show themselves and allow serious negotiations to start. There are substantial technologies that will be made available to Earth when this happens.

As for the ascention, as I understand it; the people of Earth are no where near ready for that. To ascend takes a very long time to evolve, my people for instance, are 100's of thousands of years more evolved (advanced) than Earth, and they have not ascended. The ETs that fill your skies have not ascended, dispite 100's and 1000's of years of advancement over Earth. So, I wouldn't look for that kind of event any time soon...

I see your people haven't evolved to the point of learning how to use spell-check or semicolons.

Just sad, man, why #ing lie through your teeth like this.

Are you high? Cause that would explain a lot.

(And if you're just taking the piss out of all the loonies on here, well then, huzzah.)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
No. To go for war with the extra-terresterials right now would be to play into the hands of the industrial-military complex Eisenhower warned us all about.

I'm familiar with the speech. But can anyone explain to me what this "military industrial complex" actually means?

And to "play into the hands" of it, sounds like it's a living entity which I do not understand. Anyway someone help.

If you're familiar with the speech then you already know the answer.

In other words, go read the speech. It couldn't be more clear.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
WoW! 10 pages and 33 flags for something that's been 'disclosed' by some guy in some article of doubtful credibility and authenticity, referring to some unnamed 'sources'. Now how vague can it get?

Yeah! Some unnamed sources also told me the other day that Obama has been invited to the Moon by the Zetans. They're preparing the conference in Copernicus crater and sending an FTL craft to pick him up from the roof of the White House. Michelle would be making the pastries and sandwiches for the journey so dear Obama can munch on the way! You don't want him to attend the conference on an empty stomach, do you?!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Michael Salla writes some crazy stuff.

He acts like Aliens are real and treats much of what he gets his hands on as if it were true.

Well, I guess he doesn't buy it all and he does issue cautions - but he incorporates too much known/unsubstantiated//hearsay BS in his articles.

I just don't get it. He is a smart guy.

I don't get Exopolitics either. That stuff is crazy.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
WoW! 10 pages and 33 flags for something that's been 'disclosed' by some guy in some article of doubtful credibility and authenticity, referring to some unnamed 'sources'. Now how vague can it get?

yeah, especially when the said article is a recycling of a story that was proved a fraud on here FOUR years ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I can't believe this is being discussed.

Examiner is a site in which any average joe can sign up and post an article. There is no truth in these claims, just the sucker-money turning machine that "organizations" like Project Camelot and David Wilcox push on.

Wake up people.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
People, this is from the EXAMINER! A SUPERMARKET TABLOID. Yes I realize our motto is deny ignorance but come on....you can only go so far.
The ten page discussion on this is pretty sad in any case.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by johnthejedi24]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I can't believe this is being discussed.

Examiner is a site in which any average joe can sign up and post an article. There is no truth in these claims, just the sucker-money turning machine that "organizations" like Project Camelot and David Wilcox push on.

Wake up people.

It doesn't matter what you say or do, threads like this will keep popping up with dozens of pages and more than a 100 stars/flags while a lot has been speculated, none of it proven.

It's always an unidentified source within the government and some date is given and nothing actually comes of it.

This is really getting out of hand.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by diamount

Indeed. I guess I expect too much from ATS.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell

This might help...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This story does seem a bit out of the blue, because our consciences has been programmed for many decades and centuries to think so otherwise, only recently have people becomes more open to such claims. Yet as Jacquies Valley claims the contactees will always acclaim many different story lines.

Thus it may be possible that such occurrence could have occurred; yet our intuition may perceive it other wise, yet ultimately I am not the judge and I will simply put this case aside without deciding that it has or has not occurred.

However just to add not all institutions of the governments are"EVIL" or "CORRUPT" as some may perceive so; there is far more good in people than "negative". Realistically how else could some one (an enemy, alien, whatever) make a change to a system other than to make negotiations with the officials first hand? What do we expect that they commune and make negotiations with every day citizens who have no power to make change in the agency, oh please put your bitterness about the governments aside and think rationally and logically.

[edit on 12/30/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

What would you like sir to have you believe other wise? Perhaps let me help ... a shinny saucer with emblems of Zeta Reticula, and a red carpet with Greys shaking a hand with the president of united states of America and US generals onlooking from the side with a salute and a big fat Cuban cigar being puffed with their onlooking grimmful faces of invincible Martians

Please send me a message ASAP, when you claim such photograph so that I can be the first to have an autograph.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice

What would you like sir to have you believe other wise? Perhaps let me help ... a shinny saucer with emblems of Zeta Reticula, and a red carpet with Greys shaking a hand with the president of united states of America and US generals onlooking from the side with a salute and a big fat Cuban cigar being puffed with their onlooking grimmful faces of invincible Martians

Please send me a message ASAP, when you claim such photograph so that I can be the first to have an autograph.

Actually, I'd rather have threads like this in the gray forum so any person who decides to reply in the thread know that it's a story of fictitious information until they've uploaded the documents they keep saying they've seen.

But yes a Zeta alien landing in my garden with his spaceship will be a great start.

It's threads like this and peoples gullibility to boot that sends ATS down the toilet.

[edit on 11/23/2009 by diamount]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
wow.
i dont understand what made this article post worthy.
is this not what we have been discussing here on ATS for years?

all this is is a new guy who has just recently heard about these theories and feels like he is unique to this information so he posted it online. now im not saying that is a bad thing, im glad more and more ppl are begining to somewhat accept these types of claims, but do ur research first and catch up before u start posting new threads about it. its been exhausted already. and for any of us to come across this and spread it thru out ats like some sort of virus is even more of an ass. i expect all of you to kno better than that.

I completely disagree, all people say on this site is research this research that, some people don't know where to go to research or some people just want to talk to others about their experiences and beliefs So what if its been discussed before, discuss it a million times if you want.

In my book we have to keep on going over the same ground all the time because more and more people are waking up everyday and its ok for the ones that know and have researched because they are the ones that are awake. Surely it would be wise for them them to pass on their researched material for others to process.

IMO - It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that ET have been in contact with different governements for many years its all about 3 things
POWER - GREED - MONEY

Free you mind, forget whatever you have been taught and have learnt from others, open your mind and see whats lurking behind those closed doors.

For those who are complaining and don't want to discuss these things, you have a choice not to read and you have a choice not to post and a choice not to make snide comments. But for some strange reason you continue to do so, why is that?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

I hope that by now, with others help to understand, you already had comprehend better. But I will explain again so that more may understand.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." Eisenhower 1961 Farewell address to the Nation at the end of his term.

Military-Industrial complex is a term used by Eisenhower defined as an informal alliance of the military and related government departments with defense industries that is held to influence government policy.

To understand why Eisenhower made that cryptic remark, check this sworn testimonial by Brigadier General. Lovekin, who had been on close term with during Eisenhower's presidency and administration.
roswellproof.homestead.com...

It is now worse than what Eisenhower had predicted. It is now Industrial-Military complex, for industries, under the hands/control of rich elite factions on Earth, are dictating policies. Whom are american soldiers swearing their allegience to - the american people or the Corporations whom benefits from war production? And who gives orders now over the extra-terresterial issue - Corporations or Military Generals and Supreme Commander?

This thread as I had written before, is not about the examiner report, but an exploration on the involvement and role of the US military - army, air force and Navy - with extra-terresterials, based on whatever evidence and leads possible, to find a coherence and plausible explanation to the issue of:-

WHAT ARE THE INTENTIONS OF THE EXTRA-TERRESTERIALS ON EARTH?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hi! I think everyone is trying to make the big picture too complicated.
In universal terms we are a small planet of humans who don't get along with our children, spouses, families, friends, neighbors, other countries, etc... It has been an epic struggle for humanity for thousands of years. People basically are selfish and desire power over one another based on personal insecurities within themselves. We are after all animals. No matter how many arguments or circles people run around in, the fact is we are physically stuck here. Many others have probably visited Earth, but they leave. Why? Because we are a zoo to anyone who has abilities and knowledge to come for a trip. There are new sites and other things to do else where so they leave. They come and look at the animals here.
I know I would want to see other universal sights. We are a pin point in the grand sceme of things. We are so limited by our lack of knowledge, desire for bullying one another, and physically limited to this place Earth.
To have the knowledge to leave, we would have to focus and grow up.
Giving up Earthly desires for things and power. We would have to become passive observers of the universe. We are all so lucky to be alive! Seek
pleasure in the simple things and life for everyone will be peace. To hurt
others is to be an animal or a small child who has not learned to act appropriately. Otherwise it is pure evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join