It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truther (Jeff Boss) announces running for POTUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
www.jeffbossforpresident.org...
www.thegreenpapers.com...
www.youtube.com...

Apparently a 9/11 truth activist has announced his intentions to run for POTUS, we can only hope that he gets into the debates with Obama so that he can prove to the nation that 9/11 was done by the United States government. This, if it happens, would be the greatest thing to ever happen in America, if Americans listen to him.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Good luck with that.

He won't get any media attention, but if he does, they will no doubt make him look like a crazy nut.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well they wouldn't let him run for president. Even if he would he'll be ending up like Robert Kennedy

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I know i am re-igniting an old thread, but i had the pleasure of meeting this nutbar. 9/11 truther?
OMG wow, this guy was paranoid as hell. He makes tin foiled hat wearers seem sane...

... No i am not joking!

BTW i was only researching him because well... his story he shared with me and my buddy last month, and well... uhhh wow i cant even explain how much of a loon this character is.

He gave me a copy of his DVD where he is interviewing people from his old office building stating that NSA agents were trying to pay off some of his employees to politically destroy him.

I can place the DVD up on the ATS portal if anyone wants to take a look... but all i can say is that... this guy is either a lunatic, or a different class of paranoid.

top topics

join