It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Anybody out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I love making new friends. I am a susquatch researcher, pianist, and gardener.
I was born in Ohio to a family of snow birds, but I flew south and nested. I live in central Florida. I'ts a great place to go 'squatchin'.
I also am a fundamental Baptist. I don't find any of the topics here off limits to my faith, but they fit into my philosophy in ways you might not agree with. I am looking forward to the "upper taker" and hoping to avoid the undertaker altogether
. I am a KJB only sort of gal and willing to discuss it , but I don't think anyone on this board would be greatly interested - althought I hope I am wrong.
Another keen interest I have is epidimiology. I think we have more serious problems that H1N1. Hep C is rampant with no treatment and AIDS is still out there. If we get national health care, I don't think the common man will be able to afford the treatment. It's rife in Africa and some Eastern countries too. At home we have a really epidemic of genital Herpes. And I wonder if spongiform encephilophathy (mad cow) and ebola might mutate into airborn pathogens. Just a cheery thought for your day.

Hoping to hear from some new friends,
Felizidades all
zachi

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You're lucky to be in Florida. I'm freezing and I'm only in PA. You've come to the right sight for 'squatchin', religion and medical (epidimiology) discussion. Pardon my ignorance but what does 'KJB' stand for?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Welcome!

We dont get alot of bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti posts here, so Im looking forward to your posts.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If you do get a chance to see a bigfoot, don't get so excited that you forget to focus before you snap a pic.

Blurry bigfoot (or UFO for that matter) photos really get on my nerves.

Especially when some idiot feels the need to post them as "Best (Bigfoot, UFO or what have you) photos ever!!"

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Thanks for the welcome. KJB is King James Bible. There are lots of version out there, but I believe the KJB is the only inspirted Word for the English speaking people of the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I agree. Blurry BigFoot pixs are a grave disappointment. I haven't had a sighting yet, but I have heard one. It was awsome. I also have a picture of a bigfoot X. No one knows why they build them, but some think its a signal to others. Maybe "Stop human area ahead." I don't know, but its great to get out in the woods and look for them. I will have to upload the picture. If I am reading things correcty, I have to have 25 posts before I can upload my avatar. Still a newbie

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Welcome, Zachi! We share two interests, cryptozoology and epidemiology. I gave up the medical career track for zoology, but both fields are extraordinarily interesting.

Glad to find a new member interested in sasquatch and other bipedal primates. Have you ever had a sighting?

Anyway, Gemwolf and I are the FSMEs (Forum Subject Matter Experts) of the Cryptozoology Forum. We have tons of threads on sasquatch and many other cryptids. You can find a pretty up-to-date list of cryptids here. It is also pinned to the top of the crypto forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or Gemwolf if they are crypto-related, or a staff member (or anyone) if it is a general question.

Good luck!

Edit- Wow, you heard one? That's awesome. What did it sound like?

[edit on 12/29/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Thanks, animals and new diseases aren't so unrelated. Think of mad cow and Aids, even ebola seems to come from a cave, but they can't find the pathogen. I will definately check out your forum!

top topics

join