It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for abductees, 2012-ers and general believers in ET life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hopefully this is in the right place. Either here or Skunk works.
Feel free to move if the need arises!

I just had a question for all abductees and 2012-ers.

Now, first of all I don't believe that the world is going to end in 2012, or anytime soon. If we don't nuke each other or use up all the resources or poison that planet more, that is.
But if we do all die, feel free to hold me to that where ever we get sent to
. I'll put my hand up in the mist and say, "Hey guys, I'm Ayana!"

And I also don't think I've ever been abducted.
Although when I wake up with weird bruises, sore muscles and memories of weird noises my mind does jump to conclusions...
No, I'm pretty sure I haven't been. Don't really want to be either.

But I was thinking right, you read all of these things about bloodlines and starseeds and hybrids and stuff. These are the people who get abducted, for whatever reason, and the rest of us are left alone.
Now if these 'aliens' need these people for whatever medical reason people put it down to, reproducing and whatever, if our planet dies, gets hit by a meteor or whatevers 'gonna' happen in a couple of years time and the human race gets wiped out, what will they do then?
Find another species? Do without?

Or will those people be rescued before the apocalypse and saved? Leaving the rest of us to the fury of the end of the Mayan calander, or whatever wipes us out.
Will these aliens rescue just the chosen few (or more than few if ATS is anything to go by) or will they try and save us all? Or will they just leave everyone, regardless of their bloodlines to die?

Plus, what will they do without crops to make pretty pictures in, and cows to cut up and leave in fields with no blood?
(Okay that last bit wasn't 100% serious. Coz we don't know if that is aliens, do we? No offense meant by my attempts at humour, I just can't stop myself sometimes, especially when I've been serious for 3 paragraphs.
)

Please don't flame me skeptics, I've never said I believe in any of this, never had an experience I am sure is alien life, not sure if alien life exists, and as I said above I don't think the world is gonna end in 2012. I'd just like a purely theoretical answer to that question that popped into my head this morning.

Thanks,
A.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

My guess is a mothership will arrive in 2012 and will wipe out all the fools down here... IMO there are way too many people to be taken elsewhere but maybe some will be selected to go and the rest will have to stay here and turn it into paradise.... which will be made easier when all the fools have been exterminated!!!

S&F BTW it's a good question and maybe more of an answer is warranted... i may come back later to add to this post

[edit on 29-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Thanks,

It just randomly popped into my head this morning when I found a wierd bruise, got paranoid, then started laughing at myself for getting paranoid.
I was just thinking... I wonder if they do exist, if some people'll get taken if there is an apocalyptic type situation, or if we'll all just be left.

What would be your definition of 'fools', if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Can you describe the 'weird noises' for us?

IRM

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Well, there are plenty of 'fools' here, you only need to look around you.... i don't think i need to go into detail and name groups or people... they are in the news on a daily basis....

And to tell you the truth (if the fools weren't exterminated) i'd want to go if it was a choice between staying here and going....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My opinion is this.

There is more than one grey type being visiting earth.

I feel that the one's from my experiance's are actually us in the future a very long time into the future.

Who would know how we tick better than our future self ?

I beleive personaly that we the human race wont be fading away any time soon. For them to exist we must exist so that rules destruction out.

Some of the abductee's are the oldest ancestor's of the one's who abduct them.

And as they pass it on to there children in most case's the children are in turn abducted.

I am certain a lot of the report's of being probed and medical procedures being carried out while abducted are true.

Personaly i have had only two experiance's that was anything like that.

I think it is possible that some of these abduction's in certain cases are beneficial in some way.

I myself experianced a dull pain in the area of my kidney now i never went to the doctor.

But i awoke with a strange sensation around the area i was having trouble with i was pretty scared there was a person in the room i said what the "!$!"!$!% are you doing ?

And there was a voice in my head that said do not panic this is for your own good then it was over.

I had no more problem's.

Also it is my beleif that i have been saved from certain death more than a few time's.

Now there are many varied cases in the abduction circle some are very different from mine.

Some are the same as mine.

Do i think all abduction's are the same ? NO not at all.

I think more than one race is at work.

I am just saying that my general opinion is that with my abduction's it is almost like a protective family feeling.

Some are not so fortunate.

P.S I have much more info to share.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 29-12-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
ThexTruthxIsxInxThexMist: To be honest, I would too. I'd love to get out there and see the Universe, but alas. I am a human, and we don't have that technology yet

I think I know what you mean by fools. And yes, they are all around us. All the time

Lee: Yes, I'd probably agree that if there are visits and abductions they won't all be from the same race, or for the same purposes.
Afterall for the many people who have had bad experiences, there are people who have had good. And not all of the aliens seen are of the Grey type being.

But the theory of them being us in the future is interesting...
I've never truely thought of it that way.

If you'd like to chat or share anymore experiences in private, feel free to U2U me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you to everyone posting!

[edit on 29/12/2009 by Ayana]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Oh! Yes, I can. I only just spotted this now.

To be honest I just assumed it was a product of my subconscious but I was definetely awake.

It was a sort of humming, like I dunno, I'd say female if I had to put a gender to it. But it didn't really sound human, nor mechanical
. There were 2 in a row, then they stopped.
I'm not entirely sure if they were inside my room or outside either, but they were pretty loud so if they were outside they were level with my window (which is on the 2nd floor). I shudda got up an investigated but I'm a coward and lay facing the opposite direction for about half an hour.
I did look eventually, nothing seemed different.

I've taken some pictures of my bruise too, incase I get anymore, for reference - especially if I end up coming here for answers coz people always wanna see pictures LOL! But I don't really wanna go down the abduction route unless it happens again or else I'll get paranoid and never sleep again, and my sleepings bad enough.
If you want any more info, U2U me and I'll send you it that way.

EDIT: this was last night btw. In the past I've heard banging noises and clicking. But like I've said before, I tend to just put them down to normal house noises.

Just, still to say, I don't really think I have ever been abducted incase I'm giving off that impression lmao. I just have the occasional weird thing happen to me and think... hmm.
If I was gonna say anything supernatural, I'd say spirit raher that ET's.
But I'm sure there is an explaination... Even if the hum was quite scary LOL!

new topics

top topics

join