It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemeni official vows to 'cleanse' country of terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yemeni official vows to 'cleanse' country of terrorists

rawstory.com

Yemen vowed on Monday not to become a new refuge for Al-Qaeda like Afghanistan as the jihadists' franchise in the impoverished Arabian peninsula republic urged new attacks against Western targets.

"Yemen is a land of peace and security, and will never be a refuge for these terrorist murderers and drug traffickers," the defence ministry newspaper quoted a senior security official as saying.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I am glad that this is being said, but what needs to be considered is any of this being said in good faith? Meaning, what is said in public can be, and often is very different from what is being said behind closed doors. I am sure everyone will have a different opinon on the topic so please feel free to post what ever you like on it.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I feel the Yemeni people should have a say, since they don't have a say, you shouldn't have a say either.

You just want their oil, you are the one who is feeding off their oil. They are the one who are gaining sh1t out of the oil they have on that desert land. They want freedom, you don't want to give it to them because you are too ignorant to know JACK.

But then again you have the right to your opinion even though it is based on ignorance, or do you?

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 29-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I think your post is making many false assumptions.

Namely that the OP is somehow involved in the story presented, and I disagree. There is no indicators of that at all.

Maybe you should consider putting the blame on Yemeni oppression on the shoulders of guess who, the Yemeni govt.

They could easily become free overnight, all they have to do is have their official government spam the internet with information exposing what is really going on with legit evidence to back it up. This would be super easy to accomplish if you were a rich oil nation like Yemen. And it would preempt any legit counterattack from the NWO because of what it exposes.

So essentially the Yemeni "overlords" obviously do not want their people freed. Otherwise they would be.

Point is, don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Translation:

Please Don't Bomb Us!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

My response was to the OP's opinion, not to the news:

I am glad that this is being said, but what needs to be considered is any of this being said in good faith? Meaning, what is said in public can be, and often is very different from what is being said behind closed doors. I am sure everyone will have a different opinon on the topic so please feel free to post what ever you like on it.

That is his opinion and I disagree with it, and I exposed to him that I disagree with his opinion.

Hope you understand..

ooz

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Muzzleflash
Are you saying that what world leaders say in public will always be the same as what they say behind closed doors is false?
I am not trying to shoot any messenger just that you can take take what a world says in public to have anything to do with his real intentions.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So much for us being at war with them. That's the fun thing about ignorant people jumping to conclusions.

new topics

top topics

join