It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eco-Religion, Is it scary or just plain hilarious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Eco-Religion, Is scary or just plain hilarious?

I don't know what to say... I don't know if these Eco-cultists are funny or if we should be concerned.

You decide.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It looks like primal scream therapy. Anyway, it wouldn't be any weirder than a religion that had people babbling in tongues or drinking the blood of its god.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I think it is actually dangerous because if eco-religion takes off like I suspect it will then there will be no choice for anyone on the fringe to sit back and play the eco-atheist or the eco-agnostic. Whether you believe or not will not matter in the slightest because if one pays everyone will pay and that is what is ridiculous in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hey, I am one of thoes people!

no just kidding. in my opinion its just people who can't handle the loss of life? i understand having affection for trees, and not wanting them to be taken down, but if obsessing over it that much creates pain in your own life its gone way to far.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't see where one video shows "eco-religion". Personally, I wouldn't want to hang out with that group. While I can understand their feelings, their expressions are a bit over the top. I love nature but I think folks like these are doing this for selfish reasons; "hey! Look at me! I feel so DEEPLY..........!" Gawd.
I would be interested in knowing more about eco-religion, I thought that was what the Man-made Global Warming cult was about.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Eco-wackos from Al Gore to Earth First! type loonies can all be summed up as follows;

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Even better, the spoof video!

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join