It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have come to the conclusion that ALL mainstream conspiracy theories...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
...support and/or provide evidence for either or both of the following:

1) The existence of advanced civilizations and either the preventing of, or the preparing for, Disclosure.

- and/or -

2) The fact that the world does 'reset' itself, periodically - thru (historically / scientifically verifiable) global cataclysm - and, we are on the precipice of such a reset, currently.

Is this already old hat to everyone else? Am I just stating the obvious, here, or completely talking out of my ass?

Go on. test me...

3) Now, what is the main connection or connections, between the two? Hmmmm...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
My thoughts exactly. Seems like they all require a higher being, long term (hundreds years) planning, deliberate suppression of information and history, demonising the enemy...

Im working on one about the ancient cultures who all believed in the same thing worldwide, and I came to the conclusion they are not prophesising but just recording what they saw. And you know how they all worship the cross? Symbol of a zodiac used as a calendar, like they needed to know when a certain time come, by the signs in the stars...

I dont think end of the world will come but a cataclysmic event that comes in cycles, probably!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
...support and/or provide evidence for either or both of the following:

1) The existence of advanced civilizations and either the preventing of, or the preparing for, Disclosure.

- and/or -

2) The fact that the world does 'reset' itself, periodically - thru (historically / scientifically verifiable) global cataclysm - and, we are on the precipice of such a reset, currently.

Is this already old hat to everyone else? Am I just stating the obvious, here, or completely talking out of my ass?

Go on. test me...

3) Now, what is the main connection or connections, between the two? Hmmmm...

An advanced civilization survives each cataclysism.

Perhaps the firstborn son and a virgin daughter get to ascend to the next world.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
And, here are the(my) two best supporting arguments for each:

1) Evidence for ETs in the world's megalithic structures - specifically the pyramids:

- The grand pyramid of Giza is comprised of 2,300,000 stones with an average weight of 2.5 Tons. It stands 481' tall and the base is 13 sq/acres. Satellite/survey images show that the apex (tip) is 1/4" off the center of the base.

- Historians want you to believe they were built in 20yrs by 100,000 men (farmers) - this would require a block being put in place every 3 minutes, night and day for the duration.

- And, the stones came from Aswan quary (1,000km away) - a logistical nightmare, considering no pulleys, and even if wheel, not enough trees/logs to serve as tooling within hundreds of miles.

- They also claim that they were built as tombs for Pharoahs. Yet, no mummies or human remains EVER were extracted from a pyramid. Ever. And carbon dating (only of coral from other pyramids that became submerged under water) shows them to be 10,000+ yrs old, not 4,500!

- And, as many hieroglyphs that exist from that culture - they recorded EVERYthing - yet, not. One. Word... about the construction of the pyramids.

- CONCLUSION: The Pyramids existed long before the Egyptians - were not (capable of being) built by humans - the existence of an (at least one) advanced civilization is undeniable.

2) Support for the fact that all the end of days theories aren't completely bunk:

[to quote myself, from another thread]

2012: Did it ever occur to anyone that just maybe the religious zealots have been right, all along...? For SCIENTIFIC Reasons!

It's really amazing to me, how the masses can be so obtuse - after all, we all recognize that the universe is a violent place:
- stars are born all the time,
- stars die all the time,
- cosmic objects collide all the time,
- cosmic objects influence one another all the time through gravity, EM forces, radiation, etc

Why is everyone so quick to dismiss that EARTH could be affected by outside forces just as all other stellar entities, especially considering that the evidence is there that we've been impacted BEFORE! Moreover, why is it so hard to come to grips with the fact that NOW may be one of those times? I mean, come on!

I am not a religious person. Not in the slightest - But the SCIENCE suggests that from a historical perspective, a lot of what has been written down over the ages carries some weight.

Practically EVERY religion speaks of planetary cataclysms, horrific human tragedies, beings from the sky carried 'in the bodies of wingless birds', a great flood... the similarities are endless - across cultures that would've had NO interaction with one another.

- CONCLUSION: The planet does periodically reset itself, and we currently find ourselves on the precipice of an immediate/imminent global cataclysm/reset.

[edit on 12/29/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I also think 9/11 is the cornerstone to understanding many of the other CTs out there.

It is, by FAR the easiest to break down.

Once you come to the conclusion (as everyone will, eventually - especially when you consider this InfraGard fiasco, no way 9/11 is pulled off by "outside" groups) the sooner people will begin to realize every other "whacko conspiracy theory" out there holds just a little more water.

NOT simply for the fact that "if one is true, then more must be as well" side of the house - although that is also compelling - but, because of all the things it implies, that it is connected to, and the ultimate conclusion(s) that must be drawn.

[The important thing to remember about 9/11 isn't HOW it happened (that's the easy part - well, at least showing that it didn't happen the way we're being told it happened), it's WHY it happened - once you understand the end goal, you understand that, for the PTB, that tragedy was a necessity]

[edit on 12/29/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Flagged for your efforts. If you have not gone there already, you're research will directly lead you to mythology, on a global scale. I found myself beating around the bush, so to speak, for a while, before stumbling across 3 identical 'mythological' figures, one from Central America, one from Egypt and one from Mesopotamia. One thing lead to another and before I knew it I immersed myself with myths from every corner of the globe, and to my wonder I found books written and documentaries produced on this very topic.

Myth is truth, and truth is myth, not in all cases though.

Enjoy your future research, you are entering a goldmine.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So if we are about to reach the "reset" of the planet, shouldnt we get off the planet? Why are we as citizens not trying to save ourselves? We are sitting around on the internet just shooting the proverbial S#$%.

I would love to do something, but noone can seem to work together.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Why is it impossible for humans to have this technology? What makes it so special?
Magnetic propulsion? Are magnets and electricity so high tech?

Think of things like the Baghdad battery and how simple it is, and same thing with magnets. Every advanced technology today could be done before in a simpler form.

Think of the rifle, the ancient chinese invented the first firearm. Literally a tube with shrapnel in it propelled by gunpowder.

Human ingenuity infinite, why give credit to aliens where it is not due?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

It's not impossible for any of that? Did I imply that, somewhere?

Humans are very intelligent, capable and intuitive. (?)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

What makes you think there aren't already preparing the elite for such a trip.. you don't really believe it costs 20K for a wrench do you??

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You keep mentioning alien help and imply it here:

- CONCLUSION: The Pyramids existed long before the Egyptians - were not (capable of being) built by humans - the existence of an (at least one) advanced civilization is undeniable.

unless you mean that as 3 different possibilities.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

the book of revelations for me does not mean the end of the world for me. It describes transitions of the world.

I think the human race has done all this many times before, and there are always survivors, but man may not find it as science proof, but i think we done all this before, and it is all just cycles. plus i think the leaders of the world know this, and its just the way it is.

People i think mistake cycles in astrology, from us going around the center of our galaxy with cycles in mans existence. What ever is happening, man has been here before, as the earth supposedly goes round the center of the galaxy every 20 plus thousand years. So the new age we are entering is not a new age, but something we have done before.

On topic, i think op has not clearly wrote his position on what he means.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I agree that it could also be a 'transition', but keep in mind with the elimination of so many people as well as technology (not forgotten, just lost), it IS a form of 'resetting'.

[And, I am the OP]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Anyone here played mass effect? Anyone here remember the story of the reapers? Is it possible there is some truth in that? I'll explain it in short. The reapers are an ultra advanced race that use organic life forms as a resource. They plant stations everywhere for the organics to find them and settle there, and when the organics are advanced enough, the reapers wipe them out before they can become a threat since they know where they are.. Then they take what they need to, clear the place of almost all evidence that they were there, and wait for the next organics to grow again to repeat the process.

We are somehow here, don't really know how we got here (I obviously don't buy that evolution crap), there are indications of a cycle and of disappearing civilizations without a trace (Sumer, Mayans), there are traces of advanced technology (Giza, Baalbek, Puma Punku etc.), and no one really looks into all the data that's important to combine them, to actually come to a good enough conclusion to know what's going on.

Pure conjecture, but I just thought this was interesting..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The bible's book of Revelation (there is no "s") is indeed the predictive prophecy of the end of this earth and heaven. You may not believe that, but the new world order luciferians certainly do.

It drives their every move, for century upon century, lining themselves up for Revelation 19:19 when "the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him [Jesus]..."

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

I appreciate your input. You are obviously educated - in terms of biblical knowledge, and that of conspiracy jargon/theory in general - but, please... there is not reference to ANY scientific data in your entire diatribe, above, whatsoever.

Even as a strict non-follower/believer of any religion, I can at least appreciate the value of teachings, both morally and (mostly) historically, contained within. (see here)

But, to simply dismiss all the popularly discussed CTs as 'farce' is pretty short-sided, when you consider the science & evidence behind a lot of them.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Flagged for your efforts. If you have not gone there already, you're research will directly lead you to mythology, on a global scale. I found myself beating around the bush, so to speak, for a while, before stumbling across 3 identical 'mythological' figures, one from Central America, one from Egypt and one from Mesopotamia. One thing lead to another and before I knew it I immersed myself with myths from every corner of the globe, and to my wonder I found books written and documentaries produced on this very topic.

Myth is truth, and truth is myth, not in all cases though.

Enjoy your future research, you are entering a goldmine.

Well, it's led me down this path - any gentle nudging you would like to provide?

Has anyone made this connection, yet?

This should probably be its own thread, but funny thing is, I'm not exactly sure which forum I would put it in, because the implications are across the board: Secret Societies | Ancient Civilizations | Aliens | etc.

I've spent a lot of time on this website and other places, and the weird reality is, the more you study about conspiracy theories, the more tangents and rat-holes you are led down.

THEN... it all starts to come to together.

Let's start off with a known. A given....

The Bilderberg Group - an unofficial, annual, invitation-only conference of around 120-140 guests, most of whom are persons of great influence, wealth, and power. It is often viewed as the main Secret Society that governs all others. Its members have known affiliations with every other group (with secrets) from the Freemasons to Skull & Bones to Illuminati to the Council on Foreign Relations to the Tri-lateral Commission to the...

Bohemian Club - A collection of some of the most powerful men in the world who meet annually at Bohemain Grove, located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California for a three-week encampment where, among other things, they conduct a ceremony of worship to a mammoth statue of an owl, also known as...

Moloch or (Molech or Molich) - which was shortened from Bel-Moloch, or "the Bel," as in "Brotherhood of the Bell." This was a trend toward monotheism. Thus, the term Bel-Moloch referred to Moloch, to which all of the gods in the pantheon became a derivative aspect of their "great god" leader...

Marduk – a Mesopotamian / Babylonian God - “ruler of the cosmos” - who's known relatives / associates are...

Anu, Enki, & Enlil – ALL of whom (and more) are discussed in great detail and length in Robert Morning Sky's...

Terra Papers – The supposed “lost history of mankind” (and planet Earth). Dictated/passed down to RMS by his grandfather who was one of six young Native Americans who witnessed the crash of a spaceship in 1947, shortly after the now-famous Roswell incident, and rescued a 'space being' (Bek Ti) from the wreckage, who conveyed this history to them while being nursed back to health. The story, that starts out sounding like fantasy straight from the movie, Star Wars, is replete with characters, and references (to the Annunaki, specifically, but more on that in a sec), that are well known throughout the...

Sumerian Culture – the “Sudden Civilization” that spawned around 4000BC in between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. They became the most advanced civilization on Earth, creating incredible developments in mathematics, science, astrology, architecture and agriculture and are credited with many inventions such as the early developments of the wheel, military weaponry and cuneiform, the first writing system in the world. Not only that, but they spoke often and about...

The Annunaki – the collective term for their deities meaning something to the effect of 'those of royal blood'. These Gods from the Heavens possessed incredible abilities and knowledge of human genetics. Enki created the first humans, AD.AM and EVE. Enlil created the land that was, ED.EN.

Whether or not you subscribe to Zecharia Sitchin's interpretation of ancient Sumerian 'texts' introduces an entirely new collection of beliefs that range from the amazing (yet, logical) to the bizarre.

So... what conclusion(s) can be draw from all of this?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So, what have we done here?

Well, we've successfully made a connection between the "Elites" of the here and now to the oldest, surprisingly advanced, civilization of all time.

Why is this important?

Well, it might not be, but just for kick and giggles, stay with me for a moment.

We've all seen the movie Deep Impact, no? Well, most popular conspiracy theories (NWO, legislation recently passed all but hinting at Martial Law, FEMA camps, D.U.M.B.s, 'seed' vault(s), etc) seem to suggest that the PTB are preparing to protect themselves from a global cataclysm. Those CTs mentioned above (and more not) deal with the their attempts to not only live through, but also manage the population as the catastrophe approaches (mass hysteria, rioting, disease, etc) - specifically, allowing their own plans of salvation not to be thwarted by the 'commoners'.

Is it possible that the Sumerians were the "Elites" that survived and emerged from the last global cataclysm?

I mean, they show up out of nowhere with all the appearance of a civilization that did NOT evlove from simple origins, but that were 'ready made' and hit the ground running. Literally.

Now, the problem with being a 'saved civilzation' through an apocalypse, is that you commit yourself to a very frustrsating situation: All the know-how - no way to execute.

Think about it - they've packed away enough supplies and technology to get thru the tough times, and possibly 'begin life' all over again. they have knowledge of so many wonderful things: computers, medicine, on and on, but no way to 'mass produce' any longer. Over time, some technologies and education are lost, simply due to the massive undertaking.

Now, something fun to add on - whether or not you subscribe to the theory of the Annunaki (very real entities worshiped by the Sumerians and others) making an appearance due to their home-world of Nibiru making it's periodic, 3600-year return to our solar system, you have to recognize the very evident possibility that 1) SOMEthing has caused dramatic and violent geophysical changes on our planet, and maybe-or-maybe-not 2) some type of ET presence is already among us, or has at least visited us in the past.

Regardless, massive tectonic plate activity in the past had caused earthquakes to occur, volcanoes to erupt, landmasses to rise and fall displacing massive amounts of water quickly causing enormous tsunamis and "global flooding".

Now a step further, you've got a visiting ET lifeform that attempts to rescue us from this devistation: These 'gods' come down from the sky in the 'bellies of birds without wings' (our ancients have spoken of this), and attempt to rescue who they can from this 'hell'. [not prepared to discuss the 'selection process']

Starting to sound like anything?

Regardless, the landform has changed quickly and massively - after a few hundred years, when the dust has settled, and perhaps after many thousands, given that an ice age is likely (and historically evident - right now, as a matter of fact) the Elites from our time, emerge from their "Arc" ready to conquer the world one more time.

Maybe in a few thousand years, people will speak of Vegas the way we talk about Atlantis.

Just some food for thought.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

... the PTB are preparing to protect themselves from a global cataclysm.

Is it possible that the Sumerians were the "Elites" that survived and emerged from the last global cataclysm?

... SOMEthing has caused dramatic and violent geophysical changes on our planet, and maybe-or-maybe-not 2) some type of ET presence is already among us, or has at least visited us in the past.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f3c27b6fa56.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wonderful posts squirrel. I am glad you linked it from the other thread.

We would do exactly as you said. Vegas would become myth, in time.

-- whats really out there to me is. I have this feeling of being choosen.. like it is what has lead me to this website and the search of something --

I think if the earth has a trial, it can become unliviable for some period. What would you and I do if we were placed back unto earth after such period with the instructions from our "gods"?

The instructions are to reseed the earth and live in harmony with it, do not aspire the forbidden fruit.. it will only cause your suffering.

They told us from the start, just how this would end. (not purposely quoting courtney love here)

[edit on 1-3-2010 by sticky]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join